Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega (57857 Views)

Francisca Ordega Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) / Jose Mourinho Get's a yellow Card For Looking At Southampton's Tactics Sheet / Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by unclesuruoffi: 4:57am On Jun 22, 2019
Super Falcons player, Francisca Ordega who was part of the Nigerian women team who reached the knockout stages of the Women’s World Cup for the first time in 20 years, has revealed that she once slapped her ex-boyfriend for looking at another lady.

According to Francisca Ordega, she slapped her ex-boyfriend for looking at another lady because the jealousy was obvious and she wondered if the lady was prettier than her. She told Punch's Kelvin Ekerete; 

"Off the field, my first boyfriend ever, we were together and were going out. I was younger then, I was really young. We were going out and there was this very pretty girl that was so cute, cuter than me, and my boyfriend was just staring at her and I was like, ‘Hey! What are you looking at?’

And a lot of people were there, lots of them and I didn’t even know when I slapped him like, ‘Hey! What are you looking at? Is she prettier than me?’ I did it with all seriousness and everything. The jealousy was just obvious. I was so jealous at that moment and everyone was just laughing at me. In our language (Tiv) they said, ‘Take care of your property, I like your spirit, carry on.’ I was so embarrassed but now it’s always fun to me anytime I remember it or when I see him. If we get to see each other, he usually asks me, ‘I hope you’ve stopped this drama thing?’ And I’ll be like, ‘Hey! I’ve stopped.’ So, it’s kind of crazy."

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/22/i-slapped-my-ex-boyfriend-for-looking-at-another-lady-super-falcons-player-ordega/

3 Likes

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by unclesuruoffi: 4:57am On Jun 22, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by Nobody: 5:00am On Jun 22, 2019
d guy now go dey regret small small as u don hammer. oluwa pick my own call

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by iPrevail(m): 5:04am On Jun 22, 2019
E dey hard to believe Nigerian bloggers abeg undecided

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by itsme01: 5:08am On Jun 22, 2019
kiss

I like this girl, fine franny... but her slap go hard oo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by Auxtin85(m): 5:09am On Jun 22, 2019
What a man, you get double of whatever you give me in a relationship.

6 Likes

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by Bossontop(m): 5:10am On Jun 22, 2019
undecided
Continue slapping your boyfriends na........body for tell u

95 Likes

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by BluePrincee: 5:10am On Jun 22, 2019
I don't beat women, but God save that woman that will slap me first. I will beat the living day light out of her! Her brain will be reset to factory settings. Rubbish!! angry

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by awoo47: 5:11am On Jun 22, 2019
how does dis concern ur business in France?

Girls always look fr any small opportunity to advertise demselves

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by Julius2214(m): 5:11am On Jun 22, 2019
Please read this, it might be of importance to you or someone u know.
https://www.nairaland.com/4997630/

I am a web designer.
With over 4 years of experience, I can design any kind of website you want.... And at cheaper rates too.
Do u need a business website, an e-commerce or online shopping website, a music and/music download website, a blog, a courier company website, a news website... etc.
Look no further, visit this link to view my previous design and how to connect with me.
https://www.nairaland.com/4997630/
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by mu2sa2: 5:11am On Jun 22, 2019
This doesn't mean that every other lady should create an opportunity to imitate her - take note that men who will take that kind of shiit are very few worldwide.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by innocential3032(m): 5:12am On Jun 22, 2019
Hmmmmmm, and you didn't tell them ur ex reaction after d slapped sha

5 Likes

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by Auxtin85(m): 5:12am On Jun 22, 2019
Luckysure22:
See below

As early as this ?

11 Likes

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by APOPTOSIS: 5:12am On Jun 22, 2019
Don't be surprised this STORY may turn out to be a LIE

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by 2LESS(m): 5:13am On Jun 22, 2019
How e for be if na the guy slap am out of jealousy?

5 Likes

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by oluwaVaz(m): 5:13am On Jun 22, 2019
Ok
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by karma2000: 5:15am On Jun 22, 2019
Any ladiy DAT lays her hand on her man is a curse to womanhood dey don't usually escape karma in our African society its an end time evil trend

5 Likes

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by Bedotfarms: 5:15am On Jun 22, 2019
The slap was light then, she laughs and believes any guy that does this shit with her again, will hear it....

God help her as well her and bless
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by martineverest(m): 5:19am On Jun 22, 2019
iPrevail:
E dey hard to believe Nigerian bloggers abeg undecided
no be only u

4 Likes

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by chukwunedum150(m): 5:20am On Jun 22, 2019
Nigeria bloggers, tufiakwa!

4 Likes

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by jomoh: 5:20am On Jun 22, 2019
Weldone awon mike Tyson.

If they guy now beat her up now the whole world won’t hear word.

Imagine. Person wey no fine still dey follow slap boyfriend.

They’d be forming too hard to get when most of them are already too hard to want.

4 Likes

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by Successmind(m): 5:22am On Jun 22, 2019
Continue...
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by tolulope1990(m): 5:25am On Jun 22, 2019
Go and slap Germany Today

14 Likes

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by ablelin: 5:26am On Jun 22, 2019
hi
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by Neimar: 5:27am On Jun 22, 2019
I dy crush on this girl Since her u17 days

6 Likes

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by AgreatMan: 5:34am On Jun 22, 2019
I was not there when it happened but I know the girl was prettier than you. cheesy cheesy cheesy

D brother was tired of akpu and okro, n wanted some pounded yam with oha soup for a change.

On another note, this girl comes off as someone who has some inferiority complex n what people say about her, gets to her. On another thread, she had time to be replying a fan who blamed her hair for the team's lose to Norway.

8 Likes

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by arantess: 5:35am On Jun 22, 2019
You are facing Germany and telling us about your ex, ok ooo

6 Likes

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by AgreatMan: 5:35am On Jun 22, 2019
zagadat442:
d guy now go dey regret small small as u don hammer. oluwa pick my own call

What if d guy dey alright too wink

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by afroniger: 5:35am On Jun 22, 2019
She should direct/channel that level of energy toward the Germans when they meet later today.

2 Likes

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by pahoehoe: 5:39am On Jun 22, 2019
Let her also slap her current Spanish boyfriend for staring at a prettier babe. Click on the first link on my signature if you are interested in mastering how to export products to foreign countries and make millions of naira.
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by toyinjimoh(m): 5:44am On Jun 22, 2019
no wonder you always make up at any time

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) / Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) / Nigeria Under-17 Star Victor Osimhen Completes Spurs Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.