Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Breaking News ! IPOB Protests Continues - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News ! IPOB Protests Continues (3196 Views)

Breaking News: IPOB Moving From Aba To Ekwulobia To Cause Confusion- PICTURES / Breaking News: IPOB Has Informed All Foreign Missions In Lagos Of Proposed Rally / When Will Ipob Protests Reach Kano? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News ! IPOB Protests Continues by flozybk(f): 8:11am On Dec 10, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
but your useless brothers said we are only online country how come they are protesting in reality. Yoruba man I know you wish u were born igbo but sorry u can't

tarr..who wish to be born Igbo that set of greedy and selfish people... am an ikwerre to d core...if sum one talk against u people the person will become yoruba...make una protest until life go tire una

1 Like

Re: Breaking News ! IPOB Protests Continues by flozybk(f): 8:16am On Dec 10, 2015
onyfrank:

u ar not feeding any of the protesters. They live in houses, cloth themselves and feed themselves. And they are not thieves..
In the last election, they(protesters) were 'electorates, or voter but termed miscreants and jobless just because they clamouring for the release of Nnamdi kanu. HYPOCRITES!

so who are the HYPOCRITES?....all I know is dat they are jobless and idle coz sum one who have to care for him/her self won't be dia...I knw ur one of dem cont until u become frustrated
Re: Breaking News ! IPOB Protests Continues by flozybk(f): 8:34am On Dec 10, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

How much is your father paid?

If I start again now, the mods will ban me again.

They won't see how you have a silly mouth.

do u think ma father is your father dat waits for the gov to give him money before he can take care of his family...what will u say or do dat will affect me or change who I am....tell me how many igbos dat works in banks,hospitals,companies, radio and television stations will leave their job and go out to protest...idleness is wat is affecting u people....if u can't ans ma question don't quote me again
Re: Breaking News ! IPOB Protests Continues by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 10, 2015
flozybk:

do u think ma father is your father dat waits for the gov to give him money before he can take care of his family...what will u say or do dat will affect me or change who I am....tell me how many igbos dat works in banks,hospitals,companies, radio and television stations will leave their job and go out to protest...idleness is wat is affecting u people....if u can't ans ma question don't quote me again

You don't even have anything tangible to say.
I've been leaving my job and business to join the protests, so stop asking how many Igbos will, you can't do it, doesn't mean others can.

If your father is paid well, you wont be spamming us with referral links, you're that gullible too. Just a part of the herd. You're not outstanding.

Think smart!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News ! IPOB Protests Continues by bosedekemi(f): 8:53am On Dec 10, 2015
smiley
Re: Breaking News ! IPOB Protests Continues by flozybk(f): 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

I've been leaving my job and business to join the protests, so stop asking how many Igbos will, you can't do it, doesn't mean others can.

If your father is paid well, you wont be spamming us with referral links, you're that gullible too. Just a part of the herd. You're not outstanding.

Think smart!

u see how stupid u are....simple question u can't ans...wat can one spam from a nonentity like u and did I force u to click d link...if u don't have sumtin reasonable to say don't quote me don't have time for jobless people like u....u people will protest till dis yr ends and cont next yr .....bunch of FOOLS
Re: Breaking News ! IPOB Protests Continues by flozybk(f): 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Think smart!

u see how stupid u are....simple question u can't ans...wat can one spam from a nonentity like u and did I force u to click d link...if u don't have sumtin reasonable to say don't quote me don't have time for jobless people like u....u people will protest till dis yr ends and cont next yr .....bunch of FOOLS
Biafra ma foot
Re: Breaking News ! IPOB Protests Continues by eposho: 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
This Igbo ppl are something else, can't make there miind weda to continue this ridiculous charade of Biafra or not.
Your leader is kept in the zoi by the zoo master so u guys shld shut da 4£k up OK.
Re: Breaking News ! IPOB Protests Continues by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
flozybk:

Biafra ma foot

Well I quoted you, go call your Nigerian Police.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News ! IPOB Protests Continues by flozybk(f): 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

hahaha...like seriously dnt u have anytin to do wit ur time
Re: Breaking News ! IPOB Protests Continues by flozybk(f): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Re: Breaking News ! IPOB Protests Continues by flozybk(f): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Re: Breaking News ! IPOB Protests Continues by Eledan: 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
Mynd44, your friends are here again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Emerges The Best Graduating Law Student In A USA School(photos) / Buhari Never Promised APC To Make Naira Equal To Dollar – APC / Is The Grazing Bill Unconstitutional Or Unfair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.