Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Do I Need To Do Hiv Test B4 I Can Travel And Study In Ukarine - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do I Need To Do Hiv Test B4 I Can Travel And Study In Ukarine (1168 Views)

See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs / Should I Pay 1300euros B4 I Get An Admission Letter 4rm A School In Portugal / Old Pictures Of Lagos (even B4 Independence) You Probably Have Not Seen - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Need To Do Hiv Test B4 I Can Travel And Study In Ukarine by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
Do i need to do Hiv test before i can study in ukarine and if positive will they refuse to give visa. Please am in nigeria preparing to study in ukarine next year
Re: Do I Need To Do Hiv Test B4 I Can Travel And Study In Ukarine by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
Menny6:
Do i need to do Hiv test before i can study in ukarine and if positive will they refuse to give visa. Please am in nigeria preparing to study in ukarine next year
Are you afraid of the test? If you don't do it here, you will do it there & if positive, you will be deported. Meanwhile, anytime you go to Ukraine. Don't 4get to visit Odessa. They have a lot of beautiful blonde ladies.
Re: Do I Need To Do Hiv Test B4 I Can Travel And Study In Ukarine by mizmia: 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
Yes it is very compulsory.
Re: Do I Need To Do Hiv Test B4 I Can Travel And Study In Ukarine by Moana(f): 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
fados4sure:

Are you afraid of the test? If you don't do it here, you will do it there & if positive, you will be deported. Meanwhile, anytime you go to Ukraine. Don't 4get to visit Odessa. They have a lot of beautiful blonde ladies.
you are telling him where to locate HIV abi... Enemy of progress grin

3 Likes

Re: Do I Need To Do Hiv Test B4 I Can Travel And Study In Ukarine by Nobody: 2:31am On Jan 14, 2016
Moana:
you are telling him where to locate HIV abi... Enemy of progress grin
You seem to have problem understanding simple English. I only said he should visit Odessa.
Re: Do I Need To Do Hiv Test B4 I Can Travel And Study In Ukarine by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
Bt ukarine has lift up there hiv restriction ban na

(1) (Reply)

. / Port Harcourt, Nigeria Is No.1 Among The 15 Dirtiest Cities In The World / What Happens When You Don't Put Your Phone On Airplane Mode On An Airplane?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.