Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians (89716 Views)

9 Nigerian Celebrities You Should Not Invite To Your Wedding (meme Collection) / Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians by Sunny4Gold: 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
I thought they said Seal's father came from Brazil
Re: 10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
Then there's that Yoruba guy who is a professional boxer and has acted in one or two Hollywood movies , can't remember his name but when I do I'll post it

Modified : Raymond Olubowale , huge guy ( 6' 7" ) , professional boxer who featured in Resident Evil Afterlife and will be cast in the 2016 movie , "Suicide squad" with Willard Smith , Jared Leto and Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje ( Another Nigerian )

1 Like

Re: 10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians by oyebode95(m): 11:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
Martino240:
Why are most of them ibos?

Out of de singers there na only SEAL don win GRAMMY four times...proudly yoruba. Bt Y OP no put dis man wey dey get rich or die trying (ADEWALE)?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 09, 2015

Re: 10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians by jonnieoneng: 11:23pm On Dec 09, 2015
gsport:
Igbo are most wildly travelled,schooled,cultured so it's expected they remain no one in nigeria South West and north can come in distance second and third
Thanx for your ignorant display so igbos are the only tribe in nigeria that have celebs aside from those u mentioned there are Shade Adu,Chamillionaire, Nas,Bolaji of Light house family,Triple A just to mention s few............so don't think Igbos are the only one doing well

2 Likes

Re: 10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians by echomog1: 11:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
Martino240:
because their parents had made love n got them. ...if they were rape victims they would have been yorubas..
Re: 10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians by obia62: 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
Igbo's and chest beating like bread and butter. The most successful group of people on earth like Chinese, Indians and etc. don't brag like you guys do. inferiority complex is too much with guys. The Yoruba's are the most successful group in Nigeria and yet they are very humble.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians by obia62: 11:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
jonnieoneng:

Thanx for your ignorant display so igbos are the only tribe in nigeria that have celebs aside from those u mentioned there are Shade Adu,Chamillionaire, Nas,Bolaji of Light house family,Triple A just to mention s few............so don't think Igbos are the only one doing well
The Igbos are very annoying... sad
Re: 10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians by valdetino(m): 11:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jidenna who sang "classic man" is from Enugu state.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians by ukelament(m): 11:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
naija has people.
Re: 10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians by obia62: 11:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
gsport:
Igbo are most wildly travelled,schooled,cultured so it's expected they remain no one in nigeria South West and north can come in distance second and third

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk7s29RjFLg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO_EHsko0lQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9EknDW_2bY
Re: 10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians by Jahblessweall: 11:53pm On Dec 09, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
Yes. Sort of.
Re: 10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians by freshvine(f): 11:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
Op, misleading topic.

These are Biafrans not Nigerians.
Re: 10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians by Jahblessweall: 11:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
OK
Re: 10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
Yeye Naijerians, see them laying claim on Hugo Weaving. undecided undecided undecided undecided Go and develop ur stupiid place and stop sounding hopeless undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
freshvine:
Op, misleading topic.

These are Biafrans not Nigerians.
The Spirit of Chukwu Okike has talked through you
Re: 10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians by obia62: 12:01am On Dec 10, 2015
Re: 10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians by mamagee3(f): 12:01am On Dec 10, 2015
Martino240:
Cause Igbos are the most successful tribe in Nigeria
Re: 10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians by Kalvan15000: 12:16am On Dec 10, 2015
They're not Nigerians! Stop claiming people! You don't see Caucasians making threads like this.
Re: 10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians by Kalvan15000: 12:20am On Dec 10, 2015
Yigbooos are the best tribe in Nigeria? Lol!

Behold Yeegoo land:

2 Likes

Re: 10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians by Kalvan15000: 12:20am On Dec 10, 2015
mamagee3:

Cause Igbos are the most successful tribecriminals in Nigeria

Fixed.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians by miqos02(m): 12:22am On Dec 10, 2015
ifihearam:
You forgot to mention me
me
Re: 10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians by 3RNEST(m): 12:33am On Dec 10, 2015
Shaffer Chimere Smith

Ne-Yo was born in Camden, Arkansas. His father is of African American and Chinese descent,[notes 1] and his mother is African-American. Both his parents were musicians. As a young child, he was raised by his mother after she separated from his father. In hopes of better opportunity, his mother relocated the family to Las Vegas, Nevada.

While in the Las Vegas Academy, Smith adopted the stage name "GoGo" and joined an R&B group called Envy, who appeared during amateur night on Showtime at the Apollo and on the MTV's The Cut[6] (hosted by Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes of TLC).[7] The group disbanded in 2000, and Smith continued to write songs for other artists before starting his solo career. The stage name "Ne-Yo" was coined by Big D Evans, a producer with whom Ne-Yo once worked, because Evans claimed that Ne-Yo sees music as Neo sees the matrix.

Uploading more.... grin https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Americans

Re: 10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians by macof(m): 12:35am On Dec 10, 2015
gsport:

undecided you be real fool

1 Like

Re: 10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians by justjify(m): 12:36am On Dec 10, 2015
tonychristopher:

Who are those
Names of noise makers angry
Re: 10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians by justjify(m): 12:43am On Dec 10, 2015
martineverest:
I heard lil Wayne and Beyoncé are from Edo state

This guy needs help. angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians by lepasharon(f): 1:01am On Dec 10, 2015
Karlovich:
None of them were born in Nigeria, they don't have Nigerian passport, they never lived in Nigeria, they weren't educated in Nigeria. How are they nigerian?

Nigerian Dna runs in their veins ?
Re: 10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians by lepasharon(f): 1:03am On Dec 10, 2015
[quote author=shizzy7 post=
Hope Olaide Wilson- The girl in Tyler Perry's I can do bad all by myself.

[/quote]

I thought she was really pretty till I checked more pictures lipsrsealed Ok bye.. god forgive me
Re: 10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians by lepasharon(f): 1:06am On Dec 10, 2015
redfly:
Collin Firth was also born in Nigeria, his folks were colonialists

Really ?
Re: 10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians by Sagamite(m): 1:46am On Dec 10, 2015
Adonis3:

See how dumb you are, how many of them would u know they were if you didn't know their names. Many people know these stars but not their real names, hence the list.

You are a dumb, cretinous fuuktard.

You sat your dumbarse down during your time of idleness and decided to create a list of 10 people of Nigerian heritage that NIGERIANS might not know are Nigerians and you came up with people with names like Nnamdi, Ejiofor, Madekwe, Ositadimma etc?

Are you that fcking cretinous?

Where do you think we would think they are from?

............................China?

And you are the fuuktard calling someone else dumb?

Product of a failed education system.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians by seangy4konji: 2:02am On Dec 10, 2015
Incomplete list.

Without me as you might not know though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award / Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political / The Death Of Dede One Day - R.I.P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.