Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,039 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor (64373 Views)

Governors Describe EFCC Boss, Magu As Deputy Commissioner Of Police / Obama Appoints Adewale Adeyemo As Deputy National Security Adviser / Tinubu May Emerge as APC BoT chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor by ODUBEZE: 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
Landy325 should be banned from this forum with immediate effect pls!
Re: Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor by minasota(f): 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
vivianblog3:
One Love Nigerians - Vivian Gist all the way
Re: Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor by WIZGUY69(m): 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
undecided Vivian!
If I slap you ehn? Which kind rumour is that? What happened to my friend Mr. James? We won't allow that, besides the case of yahaya is still in court.
Re: Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor by WIZGUY69(m): 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
undecided Vivian!
If I slap you ehn? Which kind rumour is that? What happened to my friend Mr. James? We won't allow that, besides the case of yahaya is still in court.
Re: Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor by Shiifi(m): 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
hmmm kasa final

9ice 1 faleke go for ur reps dat just wat will favour you nd other nigerians
Re: Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor by sokia: 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
she is no longer be his wife, she was divorce since 2006.seriously nairaland has lost his value I can't imagine this beer parlour gossip in front page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor by dnatz(f): 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
Not true joor.... Not possible.
Re: Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor by cruzita(f): 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
confusion
Re: Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor by Jackrich: 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
Was Audu into horror movies - Just look at his face with all that scratches all over it.

3 Likes

Re: Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor by nellyelitz(m): 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
What about the teenage wife abi dem don send her back to secondary school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor by ifyalways(f): 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
From the son now to the widow?

I'm not surprised, it's APC. Party of propaganda and lies cheesy
Re: Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
What a country! Jokers Paradise
Re: Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
Too much weed isn't good, from the son to the wife.
What of that porcelain doll im marry earlier? She would be Commissioner then... oniranus.
Re: Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor by tonychristopher: 8:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
How can faleke resign and go back...its like going back to his vomit

He said that he won't be deputy to this man and the most honourable thing to do is rest

I think it is shameful
Re: Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor by BodyKiss(m): 8:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
Although the state’s chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has since rejected the insinuations on the grounds that she is not a member of the party, there are indications that she may yet be favoured to hold the post, a development which is seen by many as a way of compensating her over her husband’s demise.

What nonsense?
Re: Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor by ndcide(m): 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
Aseco:
This really funny, I thought Hon. Faleke has resign his membership in d House of Rep. B4 going for election in kogi state, what is pple of Ikeja Federal constituency looking, it means he has abandoned d mandate they gv to him for the past months campaigning in kogi state. I think he shd b recall frm the House of Rep. n replace him with person that wil b focus abt their constituency.... That's my opinion though

Which people gives mandate in Lagos, and even APC for that matter.

If you want to talk about the people of Lagos giving mandate to anyone, then it's not from APC.

Why will the Lagos people who were bitter that a delta man and an igbo person will win an election in Lagos, give mandate to a kogi man.

In fact, if he truly got the mandate from the people, will he have the guts to abandon it for a deputy governorship position in another state?

When we are ready to tell ourselves the truth in Lagos, we will say it. One person decides what happens in Lagos and some persons feel it's okay and are more concerned with what happens in Igbo land.

1 Like

Re: Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor by Chimerase(m): 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
Audu pix resemble ghost embarassed
Re: Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor by justmenoni: 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2015
Aseco u're so right cos he's still going to have court cases against INEC/Apc Yahaya so his constituency should replace him with someone else...

Nb chk ur post what is ain't correct, please change it to are!!!

quote author=Aseco post=40849791]This really funny, I thought Hon. Faleke has resign his membership in d House of Rep. B4 going for election in kogi state, what is pple of Ikeja Federal constituency looking, it means he has abandoned d mandate they gv to him for the past months campaigning in kogi state. I think he shd b recall frm the House of Rep. n replace him with person that wil b focus abt their constituency.... That's my opinion though [/quote]
Re: Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor by Seun360(m): 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
FuckTheMod:
Rubbish

Useless people
Useless state
So what about the 18 years old silly bimbo widow
She will be going about now lying to all her previous young, cute and strong toasters that " he never slept with me o, we only kissed" grin

Whether any goat likes it or not,
FALEKE IS THE NEXT GOVERVOR after that useless old foól rogue (wada)

Omo, dis babe fine o
Re: Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor by UncleJudax(m): 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
Aseco:
This really funny, I thought Hon. Faleke has resign his membership in d House of Rep. B4 going for election in kogi state, what is pple of Ikeja Federal constituency looking, it means he has abandoned d mandate they gv to him for the past months campaigning in kogi state. I think he shd b recall frm the House of Rep. n replace him with person that wil b focus abt their constituency.... That's my opinion though
You have a point. Sadly, however, nobody represents anybody. They are all the same.
Re: Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 8:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
BCISLTD007:
angry now I have seen it all oo

Golf 4 still available call or whatsapp
pics of the golf 4 and price send it to my mail okeyson4wisdom@yahoo.com
Re: Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor by Bigdreams(m): 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
Ok o. We are watching.

Read my signature.
Re: Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor by gsport: 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
The audus should be appointed commissioner,deputy,pa,sa but the younger wife should be dedicated to me to service her engine I know as a fact that the old baba can not Maintain a strong dick, the girl should not loose both ways. Endtime preacher
Re: Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor by Cholison(m): 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
This enstranged woman called Aisha had done everything to pull late Audu down while alive. She cannot be considered under any circumstance. Even if there will being a replacement it should come from West.
Re: Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor by dayowunmi(m): 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
yahya bello is moslem, deputy can't be moslem as well. kogi is not core north. Its mixed, the possibility of a moslem-moslem ticket is very remote

1 Like

Re: Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor by akinladejo: 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
rubbish! IS it a family post? y should they give it to the wife?
Re: Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor by BABANGBALI: 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
believe that and you will believe any shiiit
Re: Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor by BCISLTD007: 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
Okeyson4wisdom:
pics of the golf 4 and price send it to my mail okeyson4wisdom@yahoo.com

Kindly check this thread for full information

https://www.nairaland.com/2766054/cheap-toks-golf-4...550k
Re: Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor by Lilimax(f): 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
Tufiakwa on this mantra called Change! if this turns out to be true embarassed
Re: Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor by Forwetinnah: 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
Tinubu is really funny...smh. So Falake thinks after doing Gra Gra in the house with Gbajabiamila, he will be a Deputy or Governor by the same Gra Gra in Kogi. They just wasted Audu's life for nothing..better for the people of Kogi anyway
Re: Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor by armyofone(m): 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
Country of the blind being led by half eyed grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Makinde Mocking Coronavirus At PDP Rally Before Testing Positive (Video / Livinus Owalum-Barnabas: Police Arrest Ex-Soldier Who Trained 2000 ESN Militants / Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.