Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,842 members, 7,862,760 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

PASTOR KUMUYI VISITED OSUN STATE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PASTOR KUMUYI VISITED OSUN STATE (526 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" / My Genotype Changed To AA After Kumuyi Visited Our State For Crusade / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PASTOR KUMUYI VISITED OSUN STATE by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
. Pastor kumuyi is touring the SW region proclaiming the way of salvation, saving souls and working miracles through the grace of God upon him. But don't you be worried when the time the world will end will be but just give your life to JESUS and you will do your self 'real good' when he visited my region pastor kumuyi , was talking to us from the book of John 8:32 which says 'and yes shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free' PASTOR SAID THE MOMENT YOU KNOW THE TRUTH, YOU BELIEVE THE TRUTH AND APPLY THE TRUTH, THE TRUTH WILL MAKE YOU FREE. season greetings
Re: PASTOR KUMUYI VISITED OSUN STATE by eniigmar(m): 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
shocked shocked shocked pastor Kumuyi's death??
Re: PASTOR KUMUYI VISITED OSUN STATE by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2015
Depending on the world you are talking about. Perhaps Kumuyi's world.

2 Likes

Re: PASTOR KUMUYI VISITED OSUN STATE by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
eniigmar:
shocked shocked shocked pastor Kumuyi's death??
I mean no harm sir
Re: PASTOR KUMUYI VISITED OSUN STATE by Lucialovely(f): 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
No one knows not even the angels in heaven not to talk of humans. Preach salvation and repentance to the people and leave the rest to God
Re: PASTOR KUMUYI VISITED OSUN STATE by tpiar: 10:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
A headline saying Pastor Kumuyi visited Osun state?

are indigenes of the state now visitors?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Survive These From My Family? / How Come Most Christians Here Dont Know What A Theory Is? / Pray For Your Enermy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.