Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

My Genotype Changed To AA After Kumuyi Visited Our State For Crusade - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Genotype Changed To AA After Kumuyi Visited Our State For Crusade (3843 Views)

Prophet Wiseman Daniel Arrives In Zambia For Crusade (Photos, Video) / "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady / Fulani Women In Hijab Join Lord's Chosen Members For Crusade In Kwara. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Genotype Changed To AA After Kumuyi Visited Our State For Crusade by isidiwent: 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
I want to thank merciful Jesus for changing my genotype to AA after kumuyi's programme in our state on february 2018. I go to another church, but when i saw the post that kumuyi of deeper life church was coming, i took interest and went..It has been a traumatic period for me with various unpleasant genotype tests, but after his prayers at the crusade ground, i said Amen. I was later somehow afraid of testing at the lab, but i summoned courage, went and the result given to me is now AA. I thank Jesus Christ for changing my genotype to AA permanently.. Please trust Jesus Christ and He will save and heal you...

4 Likes

Re: My Genotype Changed To AA After Kumuyi Visited Our State For Crusade by Ochoiho: 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
Thank God for your miracle. May the name of the lord be praised forever
Re: My Genotype Changed To AA After Kumuyi Visited Our State For Crusade by butterflylion: 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
isidiwent:
I want to thank merciful Jesus for changing my genotype to AA after kumuyi's programme in our state on february 2018. I go to another church, but when i saw the post that kumuyi of deeper life church was coming, i took interest and went..It has been a traumatic period for me with various unpleasant genotype tests, but after his prayers at the crusade ground, i said Amen. I was later somehow afraid of testing at the lab, but i summoned courage, went and the result given to me is now AA. I thank Jesus Christ for changing my genotype to AA permanently.. Please trust Jesus Christ and He will save and heal you...

What was your genotype previously and what do you mean by " various unpleasant genotype tests"

1 Like

Re: My Genotype Changed To AA After Kumuyi Visited Our State For Crusade by allenbaker5(m): 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
Una don come again with all these bullshitty stories again grin

Ask the same people why Kumuyi couldn't heal his wife and they tell you God knows best.

Christians and their tumbo tumbo miracles sha grin grin

9 Likes

Re: My Genotype Changed To AA After Kumuyi Visited Our State For Crusade by internationalman(m): 4:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
My guy go and sit down..

They definitely got it wrong the first time you checked.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Genotype Changed To AA After Kumuyi Visited Our State For Crusade by eberetos: 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
internationalman:
My guy go and sit down..

They definitely got it wrong the first time you checked.
whatever, AA is sure for me now because Jesus is Lord
Re: My Genotype Changed To AA After Kumuyi Visited Our State For Crusade by internationalman(m): 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2018
eberetos:
whatever, AA is sure for me now because Jesus is Lord
Would you say Jesus is not Lord in the case of people with SS...

2 Likes

Re: My Genotype Changed To AA After Kumuyi Visited Our State For Crusade by NPComplete: 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
butterflylion:

What was your genotype previously and what do you mean by " various unpleasant genotype tests"

Hahahaha. Even u sef want to be sure it is worth a testimony

1 Like

Re: My Genotype Changed To AA After Kumuyi Visited Our State For Crusade by cjfbn: 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
Fake news

1 Like

Re: My Genotype Changed To AA After Kumuyi Visited Our State For Crusade by butterflylion: 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
NPComplete:

Hahahaha. Even u sef want to be sure it is worth a testimony

I didn't say so and neither did I imply so. I want the OP to clear up the areas I know people like you would latch on to and probe so I went ahead and did the probing for you.

1 Like

Re: My Genotype Changed To AA After Kumuyi Visited Our State For Crusade by CuteMadridista: 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2018
I once teleported to the north pole after meeting adeboye

5 Likes

Re: My Genotype Changed To AA After Kumuyi Visited Our State For Crusade by NPComplete: 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
butterflylion:

I didn't say so and neither did I imply so. I want the OP to clear up the areas I know people like you would latch on to and probe so I went ahead and did the probing for you.

From the story u can easily tell he was not supposedly SS. So he was supposedly AS. I am wondering why he was traumatized by that. I am guessing he is probably in love with an AS lady and that explains his new found happiness.
Or the most likely situation: this is just another horseshit peddled by a Christian. It won't be the last either.

8 Likes

Re: My Genotype Changed To AA After Kumuyi Visited Our State For Crusade by donnie(m): 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
Praise the Lord for His marvelous works.

1 Like

Re: My Genotype Changed To AA After Kumuyi Visited Our State For Crusade by eberetos: 7:50pm On Mar 09, 2018
God is beautiful and He has done it... If you wish, you can keep analyzing the testimony... Jesus Christ who is the greatest gave permanent genotype AA.

1 Like

Re: My Genotype Changed To AA After Kumuyi Visited Our State For Crusade by uboma(m): 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
isidiwent:

lies from the pit of hell

1 Like

Re: My Genotype Changed To AA After Kumuyi Visited Our State For Crusade by donnie(m): 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
uboma:

I feel sorry for you

1 Like

Re: My Genotype Changed To AA After Kumuyi Visited Our State For Crusade by NPComplete: 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
donnie:

I feel sorry for you

And I feel more sorry for your gullibility. The fact that u are not even willing to even get the full story before running with it shows why religion is usually correlated with stupidity.
I am sure if he said it happened in a mosque, ur natural scepticism will find it's voice.

6 Likes

Re: My Genotype Changed To AA After Kumuyi Visited Our State For Crusade by donnie(m): 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
NPComplete:

And I feel more sorry for your gullibility. The fact that u are not even willing to even get the full story before running with it shows why religion is usually correlated with stupidity.
I am sure if he said it happened in a mosque, ur natural scepticism will find it's voice.

Why will I argue even if it happens in a shrine.
I am very much aware that this physical world is governed by a spiritual world.

There are different lights but there is only one true light: Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Unless you intend to tell me that He is no longer doing miracles today.

2 Likes

Re: My Genotype Changed To AA After Kumuyi Visited Our State For Crusade by eberetos: 10:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
uboma:

Pure truth from heaven and glory to Jesus Christ that never fails..
Re: My Genotype Changed To AA After Kumuyi Visited Our State For Crusade by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 10, 2018
allenbaker5:
Una don come again with all these bullshitty stories again grin

Ask the same people why Kumuyi couldn't heal his wife and they tell you God knows best.

Christians and their tumbo tumbo miracles sha grin grin
When I am ask what is foolishness and stupidity, I point at this commenter
Re: My Genotype Changed To AA After Kumuyi Visited Our State For Crusade by CuteMadridista: 7:04am On Mar 10, 2018
profolaolu:
When I am ask what is foolishness and stupidity, I point at this commenter
"When I am ask". PROF indeed

3 Likes

Re: My Genotype Changed To AA After Kumuyi Visited Our State For Crusade by OtemAtum: 7:29am On Mar 10, 2018
grin grin
Even the OP himself knows that he is lying. Is it possible for Yahweh who is currently in a spiritual cage to do what he could not do when he was not even in the cage
Re: My Genotype Changed To AA After Kumuyi Visited Our State For Crusade by NPComplete: 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
donnie:

Why will I argue even if it happens in a shrine.

I am very much aware that this physical world is governed by a spiritual world.

There are different lights but there is only one true light: Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Unless you intend to tell me that He is no longer doing miracles today.

Your answer is in this link. Lying Christian.
https://www.nairaland.com/4392438/blood-flows-womans-eyes-feet/4#65752430

Bloody freaking hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: My Genotype Changed To AA After Kumuyi Visited Our State For Crusade by teemanbastos(m): 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
Your Faith in the Word changed everything.
The creator who created life can change any situation, the one who formed us- how hard is it for him to cure just a sickness?
All depends on faith in God.
If we have faith as small as the mustard seed, we can move mountains.
But only 100% faith can do this not even 99.99%.. No doubt at all.

Praise God for Op!
Re: My Genotype Changed To AA After Kumuyi Visited Our State For Crusade by teemanbastos(m): 8:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
2 Peter 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

So when I see people making mockery or saying miracles are lies, I am pained because the god of this world has blinded them.
May the eyes of their spiritual understanding be enlightened.
Re: My Genotype Changed To AA After Kumuyi Visited Our State For Crusade by NPComplete: 8:13pm On Mar 11, 2018
teemanbastos:
Your Faith in the Word changed everything.
The creator who created life can change any situation, the one who formed us- how hard is it for him to cure just a sickness?
All depends on faith in God.
If we have faith as small as the mustard seed, we can move mountains.
But only 100% faith can do this not even 99.99%.. No doubt at all.

Praise God for Op!

Nonsense. Even the lying OP didn't come back to back up his shit. He didn't expect to meet so many smart people on Nairaland. He thought we will all be gullible like u.

2 Likes

Re: My Genotype Changed To AA After Kumuyi Visited Our State For Crusade by donnie(m): 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
NPComplete:

Your answer is in this link. Lying Christian.
https://www.nairaland.com/4392438/blood-flows-womans-eyes-feet/4#65752430

Bloody freaking hypocrite.

w.r.rt. that link; I do not doubt that it occured what I disagree with is the unscriptural interpretation some folks are giving of the incidence.

That's unlike your kind who try to deny the fact that something as supernatural as a changed genotype ever occurred.

1 Like

Re: My Genotype Changed To AA After Kumuyi Visited Our State For Crusade by IamGoke(m): 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2018
mercytripletz:

He went for tests before and after.
Even a kid can answer your question.

What if a mistake was carried out in confirming his former genotype
Re: My Genotype Changed To AA After Kumuyi Visited Our State For Crusade by Mekanus(m): 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2018
Another Christian suffering from chronic delusion. Africa is in trouble.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos / Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? / Why Does The Catholic Bible Have More Books Than King James?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.