Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? (2264 Views)

Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. / ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe / We Will Rule Lagos For The Next 35 Years – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by baralatie(m): 11:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
smiley smiley smiley
I see a Nigeria with a massive economic influence!
I mean the kind of economic influence America will be envious!!!
A Nigeria with automobile giants and aeronautic technology!
At least the tallest buildings in the world oneone at least will be in Nigeria.
The train system will be what Europe will be showing as example of working train system.
Nigerian armed forces will be what other nation will not want to go in combat against.
Nigeria will be lending to other Africans countries!
Nigerian passport will be the most expensive and very scarce to get unless you were born on Nigerian soil.
The little amongst any Nigeria citizen will be a champion.
And mostly the camp of the Christian faith will be in Nigeria
Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by emmalexabl(m): 11:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
Rikidony:

I never expected anything different from an IPOB terrorist like you, everywhere on social media wishing the nation ills, that's one reason the south east will never improved,

in 35 years time I see the rest of Nigeria developing in an enviable height while the south east will be left to wallow in poverty

shut up.,he is entitled to his own opinion just as you are entiled to your foolish opinion also.

Last i checked.,your Southwest is second only to the NE in poverty rate...
Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 10, 2015
Nature8:

Lol.. Please, are you talking about free internet in this Nigeria I know or another Nigeria?

*pours her water to wake up* grin

I'm talking abt the Nigeria u know grin always be positive, nt negative.
Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by otabuko(m): 4:20am On Dec 10, 2015
I see it split....... BIAFRA WILL BE LIKE DUBAI...
Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by Ebbunwa(m): 5:07am On Dec 10, 2015
Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by guyXander(m): 7:39am On Dec 10, 2015
Rossikk:

When are you moving to the above named countries?

You know we don't need worthless parasites like you in Nigeria?

Need? Since when did you guys use anything good?
Even if was I Einstein, no one will tap into that.
Dumb country.
Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by ojeota(f): 8:44am On Dec 10, 2015
Nigeria is So unstable right now So it is difficult to predict her future.
But i hope to see a united nation free from tribalism.
I country Where we Do not care where one is from.
That is what i hope Nigeria.
Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by Rossikk(m): 8:59am On Dec 10, 2015
guyXander:

Need? Since when did you guys use anything good?
Even if was I Einstein, no one will tap into that.
Dumb country.

You must be 1000% dumber to be on our website daily.

Jobless DUNCE.
Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by sanmibukunmi: 11:19am On Dec 10, 2015
I don't see a Nigeria.... I see an oduduwa republic...A land flowing with milk and honey. where some one working In Lagos will be able to live in kwara without transport issues as there will be light rail to transport ppl at immense speed. where osun and ekiti state will be our agricultural base with plantation and green houses lettered all over the place. with so much strong economic power that we will dictate the pace of African development... where IFA with be a major religion with hundreds of thousands of people people going to osun for pilgrimage. where chemistry will be taught in Yoruba language and maths mixed with otu IFA. where innovations will keep flying from left right and center. a land so peaceful that we will have little or no prison. where there is equality among all. no one is too rich and just a few are poor. and finally where emperor ade ade ade musiwa is not our ruler
Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
Pidggin:
grin Divided into six parts.

No be small o.

cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by Rikidony(m): 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
guyXander:

Wetin south east people do you?
All I heard they wanted was a different country and not the south west
for ur info I am not a southwesterner, I will not sit down and watch a vagabond who keeps posting rubbish on social media
Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by Rikidony(m): 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
wordcat:

Never knew that my wish is working!

Apart from Lagos, tell me which other south western state that is doing better than any South Eastern states?
I don't speak with stateless people (Biafra) only Nigerians
Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by Rikidony(m): 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
emmalexabl:

shut up.,he is entitled to his own opinion just as you are entiled to your foolish opinion also.

Last i checked.,your Southwest is second only to the NE in poverty rate...

dude anybody that wasted his or her money in educating you is a fucvtard,
Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by wordcat(m): 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
Rikidony:

I don't speak with stateless people (Biafra) only Nigerians

I don't speak with baboons and monkeys esp when they're soaking themselves in blood!
Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by wordcat(m): 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
Rikidony:
Surely, my parents wasted their looted money educating me
We knw that already.
Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by wordcat(m): 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
Rikidony:
Surely, my parents wasted their looted money educating me
We knw that already.
Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by DerideGull(m): 3:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
Disintegrated!!!!
Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by Rikidony(m): 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
wordcat:

I don't speak with baboons and monkeys esp when they're soaking themselves in blood!

Biafra HOW UNA STATELESS ENTITY grin grin
Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by guyXander(m): 11:12am On Dec 11, 2015
Rossikk:

Jobless DUNCE.
Did you even care to read what I wrote before displaying your ignorance?
Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by guyXander(m): 11:18am On Dec 11, 2015
Rossikk:

Jobless DUNCE.
Our website?
Lol. Bros go open your own. Last time I checked, seun wasn't selling shares.
Get a life.
Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by guyXander(m): 11:19am On Dec 11, 2015
Dreamers finally infiltrated the thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burj Khalifa Was Built With $1.5bn, $2.1b Misappropriated & You Worry For Cuffs / Bola Tinubu Makes Secret Plea Visits To Aso Rock / Biafra Happening Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.