Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:50 PM

Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? (25432 Views)

'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story / Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) / Toke Makinwa The Fashionista Steps Out In Gorgeous Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by karryn(f): 9:54am On Dec 10, 2015
Its rita jare

1 Like

Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by amichaelz101(m): 9:54am On Dec 10, 2015
she dey try.. my babe dress pass am sha
Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by martineverest(m): 9:55am On Dec 10, 2015
Gluthatione ridden ladies
Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by marshalcarter: 9:56am On Dec 10, 2015
GERRAREHERE.....wats sexy in dis
Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 10, 2015
Who is she? Never heard about her before. I love the blue gown though
Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by cescky(m): 10:02am On Dec 10, 2015
nyben4eva:
She looks too artificial.

Lol... I go with you. I saw a pic of her when she was young and NATURAL, she was cute. But now she looks like that american talk shpow lady that gossips a lot.....what's her name.....wendy williams.

Toke be natural and ud be more beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by lalaberry(f): 10:05am On Dec 10, 2015
She tries so hard, but she just isn't
Sorry embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by Zoe99(f): 10:08am On Dec 10, 2015
I think she uses a corset or waist trainer.Her waist is almost wasp-like.
Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by Dinocarex(m): 10:21am On Dec 10, 2015
I swear... Sarcaticm aside;
I don't know her real job!!
What does she do for a living?
Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by Orikinla(m): 10:29am On Dec 10, 2015
Rita Dominic outshines Toke and others. Rita has class and style.
Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by nonstan(m): 10:32am On Dec 10, 2015
tunex23:
When will I ever fucck this woman?
bro jes mk money..and u can even fucck nicki minaj punachi join
Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 10, 2015
No, she isn't...

Top 10 Most Educated Presidents In Africa, See Where Buhari Was Placed Here>>>>>www.intensetalk.com
Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by YOUNGKAHUNA: 10:33am On Dec 10, 2015
Being Most Stylish Is Relative..... She's Stylish though but aint Most stylish.
Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by Adiara: 10:35am On Dec 10, 2015
tongue her business not mine.
Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by mybad: 10:36am On Dec 10, 2015
tunex23:

All that glitters is not gold my friend.
Who you want to Bleep, someone is already cheating on.
Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by adeoyetayo1: 10:40am On Dec 10, 2015
post=40864722]When will I ever fucck this woman? mumu
Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by killsmith(f): 10:44am On Dec 10, 2015
Yoruba's.....trying to look like ndigbo since the time of Noah...
Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by seenter84: 10:48am On Dec 10, 2015
Like it or not. D por no starz is hawt
Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by noblegrex: 10:54am On Dec 10, 2015
tunex23:
very simple!In your dreams,very possible!!
Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by haibe(m): 11:02am On Dec 10, 2015
This lady can never do without makeup. Quote me anywhere
Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by swezenberg(m): 11:15am On Dec 10, 2015
[size=14pt]Rita kor Binta ni. How can you compare Toke with Rita. Toke wears the crown anyday[/size]
Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by oppyworld: 11:25am On Dec 10, 2015
tunex23:
fo ur dream cool
Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by nikkycharis: 11:53am On Dec 10, 2015
is she from Ibadan?
Goahead:
All these gals from Ibadan sef undecided
Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by Nig4Greatness: 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
What makes this woman a celebrity in the first place?....is she an actress,music artist,run any labels or does she run any company?.the last time I checked,she's just an ordinary STV prog anchor.seeking to tread where the likes of GEnevieve,RIta DOminic and co tread.
Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by richylee(m): 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
tracyfemmmm:
I like Toke but i dont like that she got back with that her useless husband.
anyway her choicetongue.
i like her outfits too
How sure are you that this Toke self is not useless.
Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by Mayorwer: 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
tunex23:
you are dreaming. You better wake up and face your Hustle.
Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by tohchee96(m): 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
oh no he's not
Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by MKO4ever(m): 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
Omoakinsuyi:
EVERYTHING ABOUT TOKE MAKINWA IS FAKE

I do not think her boooobs are fake

1 Like

Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by MKO4ever(m): 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
tunex23:
Toke is still a virgin oo, please don't corrupt the innocent girl

1 Like

Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
nyben4eva:
she looks is too artificial.
made over beauty queen.
Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by tracyfemmmm: 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
richylee:
How sure are you that this Toke self is not useless.
Cheating = useless
Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by IceDude(m): 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
Rita Dominic i know; Toke Makinwa i know not undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face, Tboss, Kemen, Efe, Bassey Stun At Comedian Funnybone Show (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old / Maduabuchi Richard Nwafor 16th Birthday: Regina Chukwu Celebrates Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.