Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,687 members, 7,955,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:34 AM

Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? (25431 Views)

'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story / Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) / Toke Makinwa The Fashionista Steps Out In Gorgeous Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by Adebola314: 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
Toke doctored and airbrushed her pics but did not do same for the lady she posed with in the picture. Come see Ayala nose and tyre lips. Chai! Chai! Chai! E no good OOO.
Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by vivavik(f): 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
How can she be? When the queen of all "Rita Dominic" is still alive? No no no...
Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by ArchEnemy(m): 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Its people who don't struggle for things that get it.
dangerous assumption

1 Like

Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by PublicAssurance: 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
[size=24pt]NO[/size]
Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by vicnairaland: 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
Any design that exposes your body,especially tight dresses,dresses that exposes your female nature are all from the pit of Hell. No amount of Prayers, Praises and worship, speaking in tongues,fasting, visions,prophecies and ministrations can make you escape the wrath of God except you just simply denounce those demonic cloths and put on clothes that make you ladylike well concealed and decent,what the Bible calls modest apparels.
All this ladies are walking demons and they know it. Its just Temporal comfort, and they tell you they work for it so what is your business,you will tell that at the white throne judgement when the time comes but it will be too late then.
Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by Nemesis99(m): 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
She's no celeb na. When u talk of stylish celeb, tiwa and yemi are my picks
Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by Youngpo413: 11:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
Daminaj1:
Toke with top designer Lanre Da Silva

See more : http://www.daminaj.com/2015/12/ever-stunning-toke-makinwa-slays-in-blue.html
That designer is a wife material.
Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by Youngpo413: 11:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
tracyfemmmm:
I like Toke but i dont like that she got back with that her useless husband.
anyway her choicetongue.
i like her outfits too
most ladies are praying for that useless husband but to no avail.
Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by zizashair(f): 12:01am On Dec 11, 2015
Toke is stylish no doubt but saying she's the most stylish female Nigerian celebrity is an understatement.
Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 11, 2015
Thanks,I wanted to say Her looks is very artificial
VivaVivre:
made over beauty queen.

1 Like

Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 11, 2015
Cheers... wink
nyben4eva:
Thanks,I wanted to say Her looks is very artificial

1 Like

Re: Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? by okwabayi(m): 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
From her look I guess she hits the gym from time to time. Her body looks strong and I'm sure unappealing in the sack but I will do her anyway, for the name.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Bags Another Endorsement Deal (Photos) / Maduabuchi Richard Nwafor 16th Birthday: Regina Chukwu Celebrates Her Son / Swanky Jerry Steps Out In Skirt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.