Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Nairalander's Tour Of US - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairalander's Tour Of US (1333 Views)

The Tour Of Russia By Zuby77 / A Picture Tour Of Abuja, Nigeria / Pictures From Our Amazing Tour Of Badagry & A Beach Resort (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander's Tour Of US by pyx: 2:17am On Dec 10, 2015
Thank you all nairalanders for your counsel before and after the visa interview.
I arrived US aboard BA safely and since began my tour of the great city. No need of talking about road, electricity, security and other basic necessities of life because they are priotised by government through effective utilization of tax payers money
1. My tour of university of Maryland .

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Tour Of US by pyx: 2:20am On Dec 10, 2015
2. Tour of Washington DC :parliamentary building (white house)

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Tour Of US by pyx: 2:24am On Dec 10, 2015
3.Tour of National AirAnd space museum

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Tour Of US by minasota(f): 3:04am On Dec 10, 2015
Please don't come back to nigeria......the population is much here
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of US by Oblitz(m): 6:03am On Dec 10, 2015
nice
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of US by PresVA: 6:45am On Dec 10, 2015
Nice and hope you enjoyed your stay?

minasota:
Please don't come back to nigeria......the population is much here
He wouldn't want to come back too, wish it was in his power sad cheesy
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of US by pyx: 11:46am On Dec 10, 2015
Yeah, its good to be here, but I v started shopping yesterday towards my arrival in Nigeria anytime next week .
I have to resume in my office.
I love Nigeria with passion.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Tour Of US by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
pyx:
Yeah, its good to be here, but I v started shopping yesterday towards my arrival in Nigeria anytime next week .
I have to resume in my office.
I love Nigeria with passion.
Are you sure bro?? lol..If you are still within maryland or washington, pm me let me show you around over the weekend.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Tour Of US by pyx: 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
mightsparrow:
Are you sure bro?? lol..If you are still within maryland or washington, pm me let me show you around over the weekend.
Yes, I stay in Bowie not too far from Evangel church .thinking of home now.
Cheers
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of US by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
pyx:

Yes, I stay in Bowie not too far from Evangel church .thinking of home now.
Cheers
Cool, that's not far from where i live in Laurel. If you will be free on saturday evening, then we could hang out. Enjoy your stay!
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of US by pyx: 10:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
mightsparrow:
Cool, that's not far from where i live in Laurel. If you will be free on saturday evening, then we could hang out. Enjoy your stay!
OK,.
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of US by Originalsly: 12:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
@Op...nice posting.... while you are still there. Very nice of Mightsparrow to offer to show you around.... don't miss that opportunity from someone who lives there.
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of US by pyx: 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
Originalsly:
@Op...nice posting.... while you are still there. Very nice of Mightsparrow to offer to show you around.... don't miss that opportunity from someone who lives there.
my time is running out fast. Have my dinner here last night , guess mightsparrow will know this place.

Re: Nairalander's Tour Of US by Originalsly: 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
Lovely decor.... all that food...where d people?...too early?...too late?
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of US by pyx: 1:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
Originalsly:
Lovely decor.... all that food...where d people?...too early?...too late?
people seat by the side ,the centre is for displaying all varieties .once you pay, you will be led to your table then go to the center to serve yourself but no take away is allow
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of US by omega25red(m): 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
hey poster nice to see you are having fun. hope you didn't over indulge in the buffet grin grin besides chinese food will fill you up for only a half hour. Take that dude's offer to show you around because there is more to see. Any way safe journey back

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Tour Of US by pyx: 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
Thank you guys, think I will only need help when I get to Chicago on Monday. If you stay in Chicago let me know please.

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Identify Fake Visa Agents And Avoid Being Scammed In 2019 / Incoming International Flights To Lagos / Port Harcourt To Tombia By Speed Boat: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.