Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / . (2071 Views)

Burial Of Nkiruka, The Female Student Shot By Soldiers Announced / Iyalode Alhaja Sadia Elewuju That Was Murdered In Cold Blood (Photo) / Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by ademusiwa8: 5:10am On Dec 10, 2015
Re: . by ademusiwa8: 5:28am On Dec 10, 2015
Re: . by Nature8(m): 6:32am On Dec 10, 2015
Op, maybe you're the one that murdered her in the crowd..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Holluwatarhyor(m): 6:42am On Dec 10, 2015
OP,be careful before saying somethings,Nigerian police are not smiling o,you go write statement tire,Supol go tell you that one better.
Na from your mouth dem one hear say teacher mama die.

1 Like

Re: . by nertonert: 6:46am On Dec 10, 2015
ademusiwa8:
nkiruka was murdered among the crowd by somebody in the crowd..

I don't believe the police killed her. I have look at the picture of the crowd. Not the police. It important to find the killer

The Nigerian security agencies were raining down bullets on unarmed protesters, the girl was running for her life along with others, but you think this is the time someone decided is a good time to go and kill her? Search Nairaland to know how many unarmed protesters have been killed in Onitsha alone since the uprising began.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Davidovinci(m): 8:10am On Dec 10, 2015
Doesn't add up..so an assassin was sent to take her out eh? Op pass me the kpoli u puffing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
Nature8:
Op, maybe you're the one that murdered her in the crowd..
maybe ur brothers was the police officer that shot her
Re: . by Nature8(m): 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
maybe ur brothers was the police officer that shot her

Tell that to your father foool! Quote me again and die..
Re: . by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
Nature8:

Tell that to your father foool! Quote me again and die..
yeah.... I quoted u and I will die
But...

You first, sucker!

(1) (Reply)

I Slept With Virgins ,have Meeting With Snakes For Money Ritual And Fame / Ghanaian Pastor Makes Female Church Members Str*ip Naked, Bathe Them In Basin... / Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.