Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

I Slept With Virgins ,have Meeting With Snakes For Money Ritual And Fame - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Slept With Virgins ,have Meeting With Snakes For Money Ritual And Fame (2078 Views)

She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says / "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy / "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With Virgins ,have Meeting With Snakes For Money Ritual And Fame by NAIJAHITPLAY: 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
I slept with Virgins ,have meeting with snakes for money ritual and fame - Ex Super eagles Goal keeper

Former Super Eagles goalkeeper, Idah Peterside has recounted how the unquenchable hunger for money and fame led him into the horrible world of occultism.

The former Super Eagles’ player turned pastor, Idah Peterside, made the confessions on Ifeanyi Udeze’s diary via Brila FM, on Tuesday morning.

According to SunNews, Peterside told Udeze that he had an unquenchable hunger for money and fame, which led him into the horrible world of occultism.

“It was so bad for me that I even went into demonic worship; I was involved in occultism and people didn’t know,” he said.

“I did all that because I wanted money and fame which were not coming. My case was so bad that I used to have meetings with snakes. Mine was top class; it was crazy.”

The pastor also revealed that his major activity was to ‘initiate’ women by sleeping with them, especially virgins.

“What actually took me to the next level in occultism was dependent on the number of women I slept with because my covenant was to initiate women.

“I didn’t sleep with them for love or any relationship; my mission was just to initiate them and move on,” he explained.

Read more >> http://naijahitplay.com/i-slept-with-virgins-have-meeting-with-snakes-for-money-ritual-and-fame-ex-super-eagles-goal-keeperidah-peterside/

Re: I Slept With Virgins ,have Meeting With Snakes For Money Ritual And Fame by 77Craze: 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
Eh Eh and you have millions now
Re: I Slept With Virgins ,have Meeting With Snakes For Money Ritual And Fame by heendrix(m): 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
Imagine you opening a company and you give an Ipob man to head it. Start kissing the company goodbye already from such moment

That's why me do business with an Ipob man? i'll rather say bye to whatever profit/proceed it might bring sad
Re: I Slept With Virgins ,have Meeting With Snakes For Money Ritual And Fame by Simplyleo: 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
Mehn.

People dey do things for money sha o.

Initially, I thought it was only those people whose love for money was unimaginable. As in, those who don't mind selling their mothers to play betnaija.
Re: I Slept With Virgins ,have Meeting With Snakes For Money Ritual And Fame by etrange: 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
Why didn't he bring those powers to the pitch nah ? sad
Re: I Slept With Virgins ,have Meeting With Snakes For Money Ritual And Fame by Righteousness89(m): 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
Many Today are Tied themSelves in this MeSs.

They have Mortgaged themselves and they are Silently Paying the Price..

They may come out here and Make Noise but When they go in, they can't sleep! No joy! No peace! No Rest! It's From one Nightmare to another..

Come out ToDay like Pastor Idah, Renounce That evil and Declare for The KING of kings..

Come out from your Suffering and Declare for JESUS!

There is no more time.. if you die in that , it's Destruction straight!!

1 Like

Re: I Slept With Virgins ,have Meeting With Snakes For Money Ritual And Fame by VirginFinder: 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
Many Ttoday are Ttied themSelves in this MmeSs.

They have Mmortgaged themselves and they are Ssilently Ppaying the Pprice..

They may come out here and Mmake Nnoise but Wwhen they go in, they can't sleep! No joy! No peace! No Rrest! It's Ffrom one Nnightmare to another..

Come out TtoDay like Pastor Idah, Rrenounce Tthat evil and Ddeclare for Tthe KING of kings..

Come out from your Ssuffering and Ddeclare for JESUS!

There is no more time.. if you die in that , it's Ddestruction straight!!
Re: I Slept With Virgins ,have Meeting With Snakes For Money Ritual And Fame by gasparpisciotta: 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
Looking for cheap popularity
Re: I Slept With Virgins ,have Meeting With Snakes For Money Ritual And Fame by hisgrace090: 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
Looking for cheap popularity

Life has taught me that people who always claim those conffesing their past bad deed as liers as people doing the same evil today but hates to be condemned.
Re: I Slept With Virgins ,have Meeting With Snakes For Money Ritual And Fame by skyhighweb(m): 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
yawning
Re: I Slept With Virgins ,have Meeting With Snakes For Money Ritual And Fame by Hypnotise: 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2020
Thankfully you live to tell the tale
Re: I Slept With Virgins ,have Meeting With Snakes For Money Ritual And Fame by ClassicMan202(m): 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
Eh.... So how much did you now make?? Or the meetings were in vain??

Re: I Slept With Virgins ,have Meeting With Snakes For Money Ritual And Fame by AskProf: 1:38am On Jul 12, 2020
heendrix:
Imagine you opening a company and you give an Ipob man to head it. Start kissing the company goodbye already from such moment

That's why me do business with an Ipob man? i'll rather say bye to whatever profit/proceed it might bring sad

Really?
Re: I Slept With Virgins ,have Meeting With Snakes For Money Ritual And Fame by Nobody: 5:05am On Jul 12, 2020
Fame ke
Re: I Slept With Virgins ,have Meeting With Snakes For Money Ritual And Fame by phemmyfour: 9:58am On Jul 12, 2020
Old news

(1) (Reply)

Siblings Beat Eldest Brother To Death Over Father’s Wealth / Woman Gives Birth To Tortoise At Eleme Market, River State (video) / 22yr Old Lekki Big Boy Arrested For Scamming Ladies And Beating Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.