Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP (18278 Views)

'PDP Is Bankrupt, We Don’t Have The Money To Complete Our Secretariat' -metuh / We Don't Have Money To Complete Our New Secretariat / We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP by 1009ja: 7:56am On Dec 10, 2015
Go get Akpabio ' s ATM card.
Re: We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP by GaniLAb(m): 7:59am On Dec 10, 2015
modelmike7:
.......... Haba, uncle you can lie o!
Ha! Pa Chukwudi
Re: We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP by xtervaganza(m): 8:01am On Dec 10, 2015
Chicken change.

They should just send dasuki, dokpesi and diezani a message
Re: We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP by dammytosh: 8:03am On Dec 10, 2015
chukwudi44:
I have read the entire story and can't find exactly where the PDP said it didn't have money to complete its secretariat

You need to go back to school.

Check the last paragraph. To you everything is politics.

Use your brain and conscience once in a while, it is not always APC vs PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 10, 2015
Good
Re: We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP by Meritocracy: 8:14am On Dec 10, 2015
Go borrow frm world bank, use Okonjo as Guarantor and Jonathan properties as collateral. Chikena

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 10, 2015
chukwudi44:
I have read the entire story and can't find exactly where the PDP said it didn't have money to complete its secretariat
Old man,what a shame.all you know how to do is to protect corrupt politicians...shame!!!!
Re: We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 10, 2015
chukwudi44:
“As we speak, we don’t have funds for the
completion of the new secretariat. The acting
chairman of the NWC would take the issue to the
national caucus to know how we can engage the
services of developers on some arrangements.”

Old man,what a shame.all you know how to do is to protect corrupt politicians...shame!!!!

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP by pelumi001(m): 8:18am On Dec 10, 2015
“As we speak, we don’t have funds for the completion of the new secretariat. The acting chairman of the NWC would take the issue to the national caucus to know how we can engage the services of developers on some arrangements.”[/quote]
I now believe that it is only God that can put an end to deadly virus of corruption in this nation
Re: We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP by Bern1992(m): 8:19am On Dec 10, 2015
Ekiti weeds at work here
Re: We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP by yemynzo(m): 8:21am On Dec 10, 2015
That shows the height of incompetence and mismanagement in our political system.#21.8billion in less than 12 months.
Re: We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP by lawydewy(m): 8:27am On Dec 10, 2015
missKiffy:
All the money PDP had stolen over the years nko, better still let PDP as Dasuki, Dokpesi and oga Jona to borrow them money from their loot
Of recent, they went for a secret meeting because of the probe going on. All what they are saying trash!!
"dodging formulae "
Re: We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP by RingimKabir(m): 8:29am On Dec 10, 2015
“We also had a fund-raising dinner where money was raised and we were told that about N21bn was raised and that some of it would be given to us for the completion of the secretariat but we didn’t see the money.”

I DEY LAUGH in OBJ's Voice!
Re: We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP by Fadman4real(m): 8:30am On Dec 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

Try to read completely, after all you claim to be smart, Igbo
“As we speak, we don’t have funds for the completion of the new secretariat. The acting chairman of the NWC would take the issue to the national caucus to know how we can engage the services of developers on some arrangements.”
Re: We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

So you didn see the last two lines below:

“As we speak, we don’t have funds for the completion of the new secretariat. The acting chairman of the NWC would take the issue to the national caucus to know how we can engage the services of developers on some arrangements.”
Re: We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP by holaralph(m): 8:36am On Dec 10, 2015
chukwudi44:
.......... @ chukwudi44, I know you can't find where the PDP said it doesn't have Money to complete its secretariat because harmattan as turned to Smog and fog on your laptop or phone..... Moreso you don't know the meaning of the word FUND. Lalasticlala you have one pdp e-rat and wailer here oooo He want to enroll to your school because He as being a trader right from childhood and he is ready to Upgrade........ Lolzzzzzz
Re: We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP by WaffenSS(m): 8:49am On Dec 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

"“As we speak, we don’t have funds for the completion of the new secretariat."

Last paragraph.

It's understandable if you didnt see it, old man. Age and cataracts arent easy on the eyes.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP by ohenhen1: 9:00am On Dec 10, 2015
Sorry you can't dip into the federation accounts anymore.
Re: We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP by Binsani(m): 9:04am On Dec 10, 2015
Thank you for the blame.
Re: We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP by llouis: 9:24am On Dec 10, 2015
And after bragging they will rule for another 50 years, how are the mighty fallen!
I guess when you refuse to humble yourself, your downfall, as was your uprising, is quietly inevitable.
Re: We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP by BigElEddy(m): 9:27am On Dec 10, 2015
praxisnetworks:
Fashola's 78,000,000 website is a source of concern...

People are talking billions you are talking nonsense millions. Big yam eaters first.
Re: We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP by Skain(m): 9:37am On Dec 10, 2015
Go take from the one wey una steal put for una account na...

Iranu...
Re: We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 10, 2015
unrepented w a i l e r that turned to mumu
chukwudi44:

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP by dododawa1: 9:50am On Dec 10, 2015
Why is TAN
Re: We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP by megamank(m): 9:57am On Dec 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

please kindly read it again o. read the last three paragraph of this story

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP by LordAdam: 10:15am On Dec 10, 2015
FuckTheMod:
Foóls

Woe betide them all

Useless party
Useless people
After stealing and messing with Nigerians life for 16! Years

What about the remainder of the money you foóls stole
PEJ now has an airline (AIRPEACE) with 5 new aeroplanes and billions of dollars is still GEJ's account.... Smh

You my good friend are a retard. PEJ does not own Air Peace. The founder, owner, chairman, and CEO of Air Peace is Allen Onyema.

Next time do a quick research before placing untrue statements on a public forum.

Just type "owner of air peace" in Google and see what it turns up. Child of hate! Lying Liar!

-Lord
Re: We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP by FuckTheMod: 10:19am On Dec 10, 2015
LordAdam:

You my good friend are a retard. PEJ does not own Air Peace. The founder, owner, chairman, and CEO of Air Peace is Allen Onyema.

Next time do a quick research before placing untrue statements on a public forum.

Just type "owner of air peace" in Google and see what it turns up. Child of hate! Lying Liar!

-Lord
Thunder fire you

BASTĄRD miserable retąrded liar?

Keep foóling yourself.
Ewu

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP by miki70: 10:21am On Dec 10, 2015
adioolayi:

http://www.punchng.com/we-dont-have-money-to-complete-our-secretariat-pdp/
Haba malam Metu after 16 yrs yet no money to complete your secretariat nawa oooo
Re: We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP by 8unit(f): 10:26am On Dec 10, 2015
opalu:
MISMANAGEMENT
You couldn't manage a party yet you want to manage a Nation. No wonder we had so many uncompleted projects every part of Nigeria. Fashola, I don't envy you right now

if the news here was about PDP completing their secretariat, u would have also come here to say it's ur money that they stole. People can never be pleased
Re: We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP by gsport: 10:26am On Dec 10, 2015
End time party useless thief. U can only win in 2 state in next election only.ur party is dead
Re: We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP by free2blast(m): 10:43am On Dec 10, 2015
praxisnetworks:
Fashola's 78,000,000 website is a source of concern...
And how will that help in completing the Phee Dee Phee secretariat building?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Kwankwaso Is The Best Alternative – John Odekina, APC Chieftain / Babangida Celebrates Buhari’s 76th Birthday / Judges Are Not Permitted To Speak To The Media - NBA Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.