Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP (18266 Views)

'PDP Is Bankrupt, We Don’t Have The Money To Complete Our Secretariat' -metuh / We Don't Have Money To Complete Our New Secretariat / We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP by MOOJIMOH(m): 10:59am On Dec 10, 2015
On this type of topic, u ll not hear comments from children of hate.
Imagine ppl that can not managed there organisation how would they manage the Nation?

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP by GoodMuyis(m): 11:31am On Dec 10, 2015
chukwudi44:
I have read the entire story and can't find exactly where the PDP said it didn't have money to complete its secretariat

SIR, Am readin from desktop computer see the last two paragraph below

That really depleted the funds of the party and almost brought it to ground zero.

As we speak, we don’t have funds for the completion of the new secretariat. The acting chairman of the NWC would take the issue to the national caucus to know how we can engage the services of developers on some arrangements.”

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP by Jesusloveyou: 11:32am On Dec 10, 2015
chukwudi44:
I have read the entire story and can't find exactly where the PDP said it didn't have money to complete its secretariat
that means u don't know how to read or u can't comprehend, or u were sleeping when reading

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP by Jesusloveyou: 11:39am On Dec 10, 2015
praxisnetworks:
Fashola's 78,000,000 website is a source of concern...
what is d correlation btw website and pdp secretariat?

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP by actright2(m): 11:55am On Dec 10, 2015
What
Re: We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP by justiz5(m): 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
adioolayi:

http://www.punchng.com/we-dont-have-money-to-complete-our-secretariat-pdp/

That tells you how useless all those people that paraded themselves as PDP Chieftains were, are and will/shall ever be!!!
What happened to all the Billions they stole, during the last 16years of Poverty Development Party ruled and raped this nation

O.K you people should just wait for PMB, he is coming to build sorry demolish that wicked 'SHRINE' called PDP Secretariat for you.
Re: We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP by haildeji: 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

Last paragraph
Re: We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP by Sigo86(m): 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
Lolz, Make PDP go borrow LAPO money complete d secretariat.

Awon Olori-Buruku angry angry angry
Re: We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP by Charly68: 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
So what did they use the billions realized from sales of fund & donations received fom party stalwarts to do ? These people are big time spenders & wasters ..no vision for the party & neither do they have any for the nation. They were so power drunk that they promised to rule for 60 years ..O my God have mercy upon our leaders
Re: We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP by KanwuliaJara: 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
Who gives a PHOCK? undecided
Re: We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP by Fourwinds: 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
chukwudi44:
I pity u..what I will say....truth is far from u....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) / Buratai Receives Nigerian Soldier Who Won Lagos International Boxing Tournament / Gov Aregbesola, With Ooni Of Ife Commissions Oduduwa Government High School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.