Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Where To Invest - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Invest (1102 Views)

Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power / Us-africa Summit: US Firms To Invest $14bn In Africa / I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Invest by dabone: 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2009
hello nairalanders
i have 400k to invest,i really dont know what kind of business to do with it,what really can i do to multiply the money?
Re: Where To Invest by michelix(m): 6:06pm On Jun 02, 2009
Lend me and i'll pay back N550k after 3 weeks. I have projects at hand. I can place 2 plots of land worth 1.6M down as collateral. guaranteed
damexpres@gmail.com
Re: Where To Invest by bighabit(m): 9:14pm On Oct 21, 2009
since information sell more, involve your mind into thinking something informational,
Re: Where To Invest by eimo(f): 2:00am On Oct 30, 2009
you can buy bonds at 6% for 60 days, 10% for 90 days, and 13% for 120 days, for info contact info@financelift.org. pls make reference to this post in your inquiry.
Re: Where To Invest by Nobody: 3:30am On Nov 02, 2009
Invest in Your Education.
Re: Where To Invest by gavinyu(m): 9:45am On Nov 04, 2009
Do business.

Import toilet from China and sells in Nigeria,you will make great profit from it.

Weifang Liuyao Co.,Ltd is a good supplier of twyford wc.his contact way is infoliuyao@yahoo.com.

You will get big profit from international business!
Re: Where To Invest by lagosbloga: 11:57pm On Nov 04, 2009
Poster my humble submission,

with that amount you should invest in reselling fast moving products because of the stable nature of such ventures plus the returns.

Personally if I had that amount and the choice of what business to start I would consider any of the following;

1. Reselling consumables (everyday items for consumption)
2. Reselling recharge cards
3. You could set up a bar with flexible options of serving pepper soup and suya as well

This is just my contribution. You may also consider rendering a commercial service instead as this will cost you less in terms of outlay and over head costs.

Also with that amount you can set up a mini cyber cafe with say 5 systems and possibly break even within 8 months depending on the level of patronage and overhead costs.
Re: Where To Invest by adisa363: 2:47pm On Nov 06, 2009
you can invest on some u.s comanies that are listed on new york exchange,
they are a very secured and registered and also av physical addresses call 08135346990, for any help. they are all about new york stock exchange
Re: Where To Invest by kokorunna(m): 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2009
Very risky to invest in Oil & Gas at the moment, invest in food or a bar as suggested below

(1) (Reply)

I7 Easiest And Fastest Ways To Make Millions With Your Gsm Phone / Please What Business Can I Start With N50,000? / The Benefits Of Starting Your Own Investment Club; How To Start One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.