Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Please What Business Can I Start With N50,000? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please What Business Can I Start With N50,000? (1105 Views)

N50 Stamp Duty: 10 Things You Need To Know / How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) / FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Business Can I Start With N50,000? by corrall(f): 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2011
I want to start a small business and grow from there but i only have N50,000 as capital. Please what business can i start? I am working right now, but i want to do something to get extra cash by the side and also who knows i can stop working after a while if it brings plenty profit.

Please ideas are needed,

Thanks all
Re: Please What Business Can I Start With N50,000? by timaus: 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2011
u can start selling cheap jewerry,, cheap wrappers
Re: Please What Business Can I Start With N50,000? by larryhomie(m): 2:13am On Feb 04, 2011
More seriously, you can do anything but not everything. Hope i wouldn't look selfish in telling you to try blogging if it catches your fancy. Its just that i believe in the internet so much but if it doent work for you, there are many things you could do offline.

But since you say you have a Job, i would advise you try the internet to buy you more time. Incase you need help, check my signature site for all the resources including a free website designed for you to start up
Re: Please What Business Can I Start With N50,000? by janetjane(m): 9:08pm On Feb 04, 2011
you can can go into forex trading . am sure you will make it there if you re not greedy . you can call me for help on trading , if you dont mind .

08137387526. cheesy
Re: Please What Business Can I Start With N50,000? by fxcsolng: 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2011
corrall:

I want to start a small business and grow from there but i only have N50,000 as capital. Please what business can i start? I am working right now, but i want to do something to get extra cash by the side and also who knows i can stop working after a while if it brings plenty profit.

Please ideas are needed,

Thanks all

I can help you with books and a full video and a one month support if only you can pay for it. And it will cost you N7, 500NGN only. Interested, contact me on 08056285344
Re: Please What Business Can I Start With N50,000? by goldbridge: 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2011
I can help you out , pls mail me : enharmony2002@yahoo.com
Re: Please What Business Can I Start With N50,000? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 09, 2011
@ op it depends where you work, how much time you've got,the place you live or work etc. Details are needing from u before before suggesting good business for you.
Re: Please What Business Can I Start With N50,000? by KKMMG(f): 10:18am On Feb 14, 2011
@ op it depends where you work, how much time you've got,the place you live or work  etc. Details are needing from u before before suggesting good business for you.

especially when you are in a student environment, you can try this:

KKMMG- Kandyi Koncept Multilevel Marketing Group is a Unique Multilevel Marketing Company Authorized by some Producers of Household needs (Domestic) to Market their Products and Services through a Unique Network Market that provides exceptionally great rewards for every Member in the Network.

We have have been Authorized by the Producer to Distribute Royale Candles of 7Hours Ordinary & 10Hours Bite-Fighter Candles (kills Mosquitoes with no side effect on Human Beings). These Candles are big Candles and we have already made provisions for the Candle pots that can only have our Candles fit into it. We are giving these Candle pots free for every of our Distributors.

As a matter of duty, we dim it fit to deliver our products to our Distributors in case of their inability to get to us for these products with no transport cost from them. The greatest Advantage is that you shall be rewarded by us for connecting another Distributor with the Network.

For more information: Call 08066887576 or send mail to kandyikonceptmultilevelmart@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Julius Berger Dredging Contract / I Need A Price Quote For Setting Up A Cafe Urgently / Which Business Can I Do With 200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.