Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,463 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

A Nairalander Experience With Some Jehovah Witness Member - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Nairalander Experience With Some Jehovah Witness Member (355 Views)

Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died / Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Experience With Some Jehovah Witness Member by Dawinlove(m): 7:25am On Dec 10, 2015
Yesterday I was I meet some Jehovah witnesses at Ikeja, I wait and pick a book title ^How to find Road to paradise ^ I was prepared for this but on opening it I saw quotation from Quran so I call the sister and ask her that the Quran never said the Bible isn't Corrupt and the verse they quote their is not referring to Bible. She call the two other people and one of them ask me to first read and digest that they are still there till 6pm. So I leave. On coming back I am more prepared and we discussed on the Bible, which he claim is incorrupt so I ask which Bible and they reply all Bible. Hmmm I show them the book with that there organisation claim 1john5;7 is corrupt and we can find it in some Bible. So they change and said it is the Greek or Aramaic Bible that isn't corrupt. I then ask them about their publication on 60,000 errors in the Bible, I was not aware so I said it's a long time publication. I ask about why they have begotten in their Bible because 30schoolers of highest Christian order said it is a Co tradition, interpolation and fabrication.. They can't answer only said they did big research on the Bible and it it was not in original manuscript they would have not add it.

(1) (Reply)

''''''' / To Those That Equate Mary, Wife Of Joseph To Jesus Christ The Almighty God / Winning Starts With Begining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.