Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,490 members, 7,854,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:54 AM

Winning Starts With Begining - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winning Starts With Begining (357 Views)

Apostle Suleman's 3-Day Program 'Minister Without Blemish' Starts (Photo) / Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Winning Starts With Begining by holla0404(f): 8:22am On Dec 24, 2015
Every thing big starts with something small, nothing great is created suddenly. Nothing can be done except little by little, never decide to do nothing just because you can only do something, people who think they are too big to do little things are perhaps too little to be asked to do big things.
Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises, within a little thing lies a big opportunity, small things makes a big difference, therefore do all that it takes to be successful in little things.
One of the most frequent prayers I pray is " Lord send small opportunities into my life". I know that if I am faithful in the small things, bigger opportunities will open up to me. When we are faithful in those small opportunities, God says to us
" You have been faithful in handling this small amount.....so now I will give you many more responsibilities. Begin the joyous tasks, I have assigned to you" Matthew 25:21 TLB

You will never do great things if you can't do small things in a great way, all difficult things have their beginning in that which is easy, and great things in that which is small. One of the major differences between people who have momentum and those who don't is that those with momentum are growing by taking advantage of small opportunities. Here is some of the best advice I've been given "Do something"!
The courage to begin is the same courage it takes to succeed, this is the courage that usually separates dreamers from achievers. The beginning is the most important part of any endeavour, worse than a quitter is any one who is afraid to begin. 90% of success is showing up and starting, you may be disappointed if you fail; but you are doomed if you don't try. Don't be deceived knowledge alone of where you want to go can never be a substitute for putting one foot in front of the other. Discover step- by- step excitement, to win you must begin.
The first step is the hardest " That's why many fail because they don't get started" Don't be discouraged little steps add up and they add up rapidly. Dare to begin, no endeavor is worse than that which is not attempted. You don't know what you can do until you have tried.
NOTE: People, like trees, must grow or wither, there is no standing still.
" DO WHAT YOU CAN"
http://www.loveofgodoutreach.com/2015/12/winning-starts-with-beginning.html#.VnucsP5wZDv

(1) (Reply)

Created To Praise / Plagiarism In The Bible. How True? / Smile Is The Best Tool Against Our Enemies... Hope This Will Make Your Sunday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.