Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) (53463 Views)

Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) / Hushpuppi Gets Birthday Cake From Gucci As Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) by contactmorak: 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
If you think it's all Kenyan women that have loose morals and are crazy about material possessions, think again darling! If you also think it's all women that are materialistic, also think again.

Nyota Ndogo is a very popular Kenyan singer. Some people called her all sorts of names when she got married to her Danish lover. But for singer Nyota Ndogo, all that matters is love. They called her Oyinbo lover an 'ancestor'. She was also mercilessly trolled by fans on her wedding day for her make-up mishap.

However, the Mombasa-based songbird disregarded all that and chose to say that she was more focused on her marriage and family than anything else.

For over one month now, the 'Watu Na Viatu' hit star has been in Denmark, and hasn’t failed in updating her fans about every step of the way.

However, the most interesting part of her stay in the European nation is yet to be heard until now!!

Nyota shared s interesting things about her stay in Denmark.

The most interesting part however, was when she revealed that she rejected a gift offered by her husband. And it wasn’t just any other gift but an expensive one!!

Nyota said that the gift was a sports car worth 16 million Kenyan shillings!!!! (Close to N50M) It was meant to be her special gift from hubby, Henning Nielsen.

How on earth could she reject that??!! It’s almost unfathomable!!!

"“FOR A FEW DAYS NOW, MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN SO PERSISTENT THAT HE WANTS TO BUY A CAR FOR ME. HE’S BEEN INSISTING THAT I MUST HAVE MY OWN CAR WHILE IN DENMARK. SO, WE WENT TO AN AUTO BAZAAR AND HE LIKED A SPECIFIC MODEL THAT FETCHES AT 16 MILLION SHILLINGS. I REFUSED THE OFFER BECAUSE WE HAD AGREED THAT AFTER 10 YEARS, HE WOULD RELOCATE PERMANENTLY TO KENYA. SO, I TOLD HIM INSTEAD OF BUYING ANOTHER CAR WE’D RATHER PUT UP SOME RENTAL HOUSES IN MOMBASA FOR I ALREADY HAVE ANOTHER CAR IN KENYA THAT FITS ALL OF US WELL. I ALSO TOLD HIM THAT WE CAN BUY ANOTHER HOUSE IN NYALI. I LOVE MY HUSBAND AND I WOULD NEVER LIKE HIM TO COME TO KENYA TO LIVE IN POVERTY. -NYOTA NDOGO STATED

In this period of global recession, how many Nigerian women will reject such a huge gift especially coming from their husbands? See the photos below..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/09/see-n50million-gift-this-curvy-woman.html

Re: Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) by contactmorak: 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
more

Re: Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) by Cadamlk: 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
A woman like this is rare.One out of ten million Kenyans with morals and integrity

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) by IamLEGEND1: 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
what in the name of Beelzebub happened to her legs? dem drop her inside hot oil ni?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) by lanicky(f): 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
Good for her undecided

1 Like

Re: Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
Wife from hell. We know your motive. Once the poor man has acquired enough houses in Kenya, you will divorce him and get him deported. Why not buy the houses in Denmark and put it on rent and then move to Kenya. African women and deceit.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) by kullozone(m): 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
And why is she still taking pictures with the car, like it's her own

Abeg make i focus on my own life oh! Na them sabi.

28 Likes

Re: Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
lipsrsealed she rejected the car, what should we do about it? Clap for her? Btw, she still accepted the car now, cos the money was used to buy/rent a house. So same noni

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) by speedyconnect3: 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2016
so rare
Re: Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) by sukkot: 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
the woman is scheming. I see through her. when the man buys the properties in kenya she will now divorce him and go and collect the properties for herself. women and scheming eh

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) by Teewhy2: 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
16 million Kenya shillings equals 50 million naira are you kidding me, so which giant of Africa we come dey do.
Make some people go there to make money now instead of roaming about on the street

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
But what is our business with Kenya na?! undecided
Re: Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) by lifezone247(m): 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
But what is our business with Kenya na?! undecided
help me ask the mods and the op o.
One good thing coming from Kenya.

2 Likes

Re: Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) by iyobs7(f): 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
Story story story!!! Rejected the car and yet she's inside, she snapped with the car opening her teeth... Please say something else... She's just showing off!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
Re: Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
k
Re: Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) by Cherishing(f): 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
Na so we de take draw insults to ourselves .
Re: Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) by coolzeal(m): 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
There's another means of acquiring which is more than the car. Smart lady
Re: Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) by Clone2020(m): 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
Na Mazda 6 OP dey call sport car costing 50million naira? Brand new car that sells for $22,000. Even if he loaded it with boom speakers and expensive chrome rims plus import tariffs this car no go pass $35,000 na. Or has the Naira dropped to 1400/$?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) by Sefan998: 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
Re: Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) by ventilation: 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
See as person ugly without packaging, oyinbo open eyes de kpansh dz 1? Another African magic i'd say, there's a whole lot wrong with her undecided
Re: Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
She rejected the car, come still dey snap pikture with d car... It's ok grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) by BrutalJab: 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
Make I hear say any Nigerian girl doez itz

1 Like

Re: Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) by hopefulLandlord: 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2016

10 Likes

Re: Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) by starwar(m): 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
To come in poverty......issorat
Re: Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) by Namzy(m): 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
That car is not worth 50 million

7 Likes

Re: Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) by Pavore9: 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
Kenyan women are good at getting their foreign husbands live and invest in Kenya.

1 Like

Re: Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) by nikkypearl(f): 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
angry angry

She is just like me..women like uus are rare
Re: Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) by favouritesahaba: 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
She was undervalued

Abi na

1 Like

Re: Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) by CaraJewel(f): 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
See her hand on her husbands shoulder..1st pic..like paint

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence / Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life / Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.