Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Gionee S-plus Now Available In Nigeria, And 3 Reasons Why Its A Must Buy....... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee S-plus Now Available In Nigeria, And 3 Reasons Why Its A Must Buy....... (3173 Views)

The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) / The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out / Gionee M5 Or Gionee S Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gionee S-plus Now Available In Nigeria, And 3 Reasons Why Its A Must Buy....... by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 10, 2015
Gionee has revealed the availability and price of one of its latest smartphone known as Gionee S-plus. The handset was FIRST LAUNCHED early last month with mouthwatering specifications and features that makes it uniquely positioned in the market.

For recap, the colorfully designed Gionee S-plus has a sleek built that’s composed of a diamond patterned rear cover and a well polished screen that gives you that feel of class and taste.

But as much as elegant the design, wait until you read about some confirmed feature of this device. I will be isolating Two key features that makes it stand out in a crowded smartphone market .

First lets start with the screen. This 5.5 inches Gionee S plus comes with a SUPER-AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display with a HD resolution of 1080p. With this you are sure of enjoying your HD games and even during HD video playback. This is even going to be more fun and smooth knowing it comes with a 2GB RAM for multitasking. Then if you are the rough user who doesn’t like using phone pouch, then your screen is safe with the Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection, the strongest screen protector as of now. So you don’t need a wacky screen guard that will end up reducing the quality of the display.

Secondly, it is powered by a 3150mAh battery. You are thinking ‘what’s special about that’? Well, wait until you learn that it comes with a fast charge technology that enables you to have a completely drained battery charged from 0% to 100% in just one and a half hours. So there is no need to wait for long hours just to have your device fully charged.

But that’s not all. Gionee S plus also comes Type-c USB port. Plainly speaking it means that don’t have to bother which way to slot in your charger. Either way its a go. Very few phone manufacturers have taken this giant step of incorporating this next generation type of charging port in their devices. It might not be popular now, but trust me that’s where the technology world is heading and if you own a Gionee S plus then you are already ahead of everyone else. You can read more about Type-c USB HERE.

So if you want a device you would be proud of, not just in terms of its spectacularly colorful design, but its next gen features and still sells for below 40,000 Naira then the Gionee S-plus is your best option.

Source: www.fonesvilla.com. Your best place for phone Review and Tech gist website.

2 Likes

Re: Gionee S-plus Now Available In Nigeria, And 3 Reasons Why Its A Must Buy....... by Youngpo413: 9:28am On Dec 10, 2015
Price
Re: Gionee S-plus Now Available In Nigeria, And 3 Reasons Why Its A Must Buy....... by feldido(m): 9:30am On Dec 10, 2015
How is this better than Infinix hot note pro?
I nothing different apart from d USB type c port.
Re: Gionee S-plus Now Available In Nigeria, And 3 Reasons Why Its A Must Buy....... by Godfullsam(m): 9:37am On Dec 10, 2015
40k for a chinko phone undecided

BTW what is d camera quality
Re: Gionee S-plus Now Available In Nigeria, And 3 Reasons Why Its A Must Buy....... by Sirtesla(m): 9:38am On Dec 10, 2015
good morning all,

i just bought a new gionee M3 mini with andriod version 5.1, the phone is sleek and cool but i have not been able to root it. so please guys any help with this or information on how to go about....??
thanks guys
Re: Gionee S-plus Now Available In Nigeria, And 3 Reasons Why Its A Must Buy....... by Panshow(m): 9:44am On Dec 10, 2015
Sirtesla:
good morning all,

i just bought a new gionee M3 mini with andriod version 5.1, the phone is sleek and cool but i have not been able to root it. so please guys any help with this or information on how to go about....??
thanks guys
Try kingroot.
Re: Gionee S-plus Now Available In Nigeria, And 3 Reasons Why Its A Must Buy....... by Sirtesla(m): 10:27am On Dec 10, 2015
it didnt work... i tried and am stil doing so....
Re: Gionee S-plus Now Available In Nigeria, And 3 Reasons Why Its A Must Buy....... by kolabad: 10:32am On Dec 10, 2015
feldido:
How is this better than Infinix hot note pro?
I nothing different apart from d USB type c port.
better camera better chipset better GPU nd its 4g

1 Like

Re: Gionee S-plus Now Available In Nigeria, And 3 Reasons Why Its A Must Buy....... by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
Last Days
Re: Gionee S-plus Now Available In Nigeria, And 3 Reasons Why Its A Must Buy....... by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
Godfullsam:
40k for a chinko phone undecided

BTW what is d camera quality

By chinco phone you mean Substandard or made in china? Because Gionee is not a Substandard phone manufacturer, their phones passes through TEENA as a regulatory body. And even if its made in china, some iPhone in this part of the world are coupled in China. Samsung is in China and other Asian countries. Lenovo, Huawei, Microsoft and a host of others too.

2 Likes

Re: Gionee S-plus Now Available In Nigeria, And 3 Reasons Why Its A Must Buy....... by callmelanner(m): 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
Gionee are always smart with their smartphones... Kudos
Re: Gionee S-plus Now Available In Nigeria, And 3 Reasons Why Its A Must Buy....... by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
Re: Gionee S-plus Now Available In Nigeria, And 3 Reasons Why Its A Must Buy....... by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
Lol people comparing gionee to infinix...
Gionee is top brand ok?
Re: Gionee S-plus Now Available In Nigeria, And 3 Reasons Why Its A Must Buy....... by Ryanxu: 11:06am On Dec 11, 2015
i like GIONEE grin
Re: Gionee S-plus Now Available In Nigeria, And 3 Reasons Why Its A Must Buy....... by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
lilbest4:
Lol people comparing gionee to infinix...

Gionee is top brand ok?

But I feel it's a quiet top brand. I like their products and have used some, but they relate to their users and followers. They don't tease us like Infinix does. And trust me, teasing works well.
Re: Gionee S-plus Now Available In Nigeria, And 3 Reasons Why Its A Must Buy....... by gabylzy(m): 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
the only ish bout the fone is the usb type c......ts not really that popular yet..so if the cord spoils yu gat wrk 2 do in gettin a replacement
Re: Gionee S-plus Now Available In Nigeria, And 3 Reasons Why Its A Must Buy....... by kizolo(m): 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
Simply over priced

(1) (Reply)

Which Should I Go For: Tecno C9 Or Lg G3 / 9mobile Offers Bonus Data With Itel Phones / Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.