Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

9mobile Offers Bonus Data With Itel Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 9mobile Offers Bonus Data With Itel Phones (3174 Views)

How Do I Know If I Am Sharing My Data With Someone Unknowingly? / Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply / Stop Buying Infinix,tecno,itel Phones....save Your Money For Better Brands.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9mobile Offers Bonus Data With Itel Phones by sisiMOJI(f): 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2018
The Itel mobile phone brand has partnered with Nigerian operator 9mobile to introduce its newest addition in the Maxpower series, the itel P32, reports the Guardian. The new itel P32 has a 4,000mAh battery capacity with superfast charging ability for three days of non-stop usage. 9Mobile is also offering customers who purchase the itel A32F, A15 and P32 a 2 GB instant bonus, plus 100 percent bonus on all data plans bought for the first six months after purchase.

Customers will also get another 50 percent bonus on all data plans purchased for the subsequent six months.

The itel P32 has a 5.5-inch IPS 18:9 full screen along with an 8.8 mm body and round border edges. It has 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of ROM, and is powered by 1.3 GHz MediaTek quad-core processors.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 9mobile Offers Bonus Data With Itel Phones by lanre316: 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2018
Did I just read itel phone superfast-charging or hell has frozen and heaven is rioting?
Re: 9mobile Offers Bonus Data With Itel Phones by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
I need IMEI of that phone model. sad
Re: 9mobile Offers Bonus Data With Itel Phones by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
iyke926:
I need IMEI of that phone model. sad
Go get yours.u want make 9mobile loss grin grin?
Re: 9mobile Offers Bonus Data With Itel Phones by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Go get yours.u want make 9mobile loss grin grin?

I can't use two phones because I'm a minimalist. grin
Re: 9mobile Offers Bonus Data With Itel Phones by iAmPhyton: 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
4000mAh battery plus SUPER FAST charging Well!!! grin cheesy that 18:9 aspect ratio is just dazzling! Great stuff from Etisalat, as well.
Re: 9mobile Offers Bonus Data With Itel Phones by Nurudeen4all: 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
itelMobile Nigeria we are always proud of you,for trying to make a world a better place for Masses,imagine 2gb of data for free, which means Data is no more a problem
once you purchase an itelP32 no more to worry about Data anymore. God bless itelMobile Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 9mobile Offers Bonus Data With Itel Phones by jeskyemma(m): 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
Itel remain the best.

1 Like

Re: 9mobile Offers Bonus Data With Itel Phones by Moneshi: 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
Itel mobile is the best brand... You need to try out itel p32...

1 Like

Re: 9mobile Offers Bonus Data With Itel Phones by Jpower01: 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
which other brand gives you this kind of awof brekete if not ItelmobileNG they keep touching the important life's
Re: 9mobile Offers Bonus Data With Itel Phones by Joafjoe2018(m): 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
Itel Mobile want to over treat us with their goodies this, goodies that. Always gifting list Father Christmas, more grace to your elbow sha...
Re: 9mobile Offers Bonus Data With Itel Phones by Kodjattson(m): 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2018
This is great news

sisiMOJI:
The Itel mobile phone brand has partnered with Nigerian operator 9mobile to introduce its newest addition in the Maxpower series, the itel P32, reports the Guardian. The new itel P32 has a 4,000mAh battery capacity with superfast charging ability for three days of non-stop usage. 9Mobile is also offering customers who purchase the itel A32F, A15 and P32 a 2 GB instant bonus, plus 100 percent bonus on all data plans bought for the first six months after purchase.

Customers will also get another 50 percent bonus on all data plans purchased for the subsequent six months.

The itel P32 has a 5.5-inch IPS 18:9 full screen along with an 8.8 mm body and round border edges. It has 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of ROM, and is powered by 1.3 GHz MediaTek quad-core processors.
Re: 9mobile Offers Bonus Data With Itel Phones by Kodjattson(m): 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
This 'carrot' is irresistible.

@9mobile

sisiMOJI:

Re: 9mobile Offers Bonus Data With Itel Phones by Kodjattson(m): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
Another addition to #TheCompletePackage

Thumbs UP

sisiMOJI:

Re: 9mobile Offers Bonus Data With Itel Phones by Olamiposi2000: 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
See is believing I swear itelP32 is a goal no doubting ,my boss bought it n love it .. rocking my itelp51 my next move p32 ASAP . � Itel u too much 9mobile u get mouth thank God I join better network n use phone brand that care about the masses ���
Re: 9mobile Offers Bonus Data With Itel Phones by projectbasket1(m): 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2018
This is wow..... Itel rocks
Re: 9mobile Offers Bonus Data With Itel Phones by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
iyke926:

I can't use two phones because I'm a minimalist. grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: 9mobile Offers Bonus Data With Itel Phones by Kaybee7000(m): 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
Re: 9mobile Offers Bonus Data With Itel Phones by okikigsm: 1:19am On Jul 07, 2018
Just got one last week but don't know how to get the data bonus.pls help me o
Re: 9mobile Offers Bonus Data With Itel Phones by Yemicrakz1: 1:35am On Jul 07, 2018
How does this work biko,I buy new 9mobile sim, insert,and it start working?
Re: 9mobile Offers Bonus Data With Itel Phones by naksjude(m): 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
okikigsm:
Just got one last week but don't know how to get the data bonus.pls help me o
there a place covered with black on the phone's carton,peel it off then send d code to d number specified using etisalat sim
Re: 9mobile Offers Bonus Data With Itel Phones by Goldyyy: 5:21am On Jul 18, 2018
My TECNO spark 2 also came with 6 months free 9mojile data.. it's giving me joy.. that's what I like

(1) (Reply)

Big Whatsapp Feature Now Rolling Out: How It Will Change The Way You Chat / Has Anyone Got The Latest Infinix Hot 8? / Infinix Hot S15 Specifications And Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.