Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

PHOTOS: World Bank VP And Governor El Rufai Visits VP Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: World Bank VP And Governor El Rufai Visits VP Osinbajo (1014 Views)

Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos / Osuofia Ndigbo Visits VP Osinbajo In Aso Rock Today / Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: World Bank VP And Governor El Rufai Visits VP Osinbajo by londonrivals: 9:48am On Dec 10, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-0rcWWMRusrg/VmknCd6dy0I/AAAAAAABTME/E3MWm8P6Otk/s400/bayo.PNG[/img]
The Vice President of Nigeria,Prof. Yemi Osinbajo received the World Bank Vice President and Treasurer, Arunma Oteh, and the Governor of Kaduna state,Malam Nasir El-Rufai at the Aso Villa yesterday.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-wRrUJWC22Zo/VmknSej7C7I/AAAAAAABTMM/0IMT8B7LQYc/s400/Capture.PNG[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-t6zmbYXnHrA/VmknZYtYbgI/AAAAAAABTMU/NSqKXAjhYFE/s400/sane.PNG[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/12/photos-world-bank-vp-and-governor-el.html

cc: lalasticlala
Re: PHOTOS: World Bank VP And Governor El Rufai Visits VP Osinbajo by omodoagba(m): 9:51am On Dec 10, 2015
Cool...my amiable vp
Re: PHOTOS: World Bank VP And Governor El Rufai Visits VP Osinbajo by Cholls(m): 9:52am On Dec 10, 2015
My brother what is wrong with people sef. What did they talk about cuz nigeria is economy by projection is going into extinction if not addressed.
Re: PHOTOS: World Bank VP And Governor El Rufai Visits VP Osinbajo by Crocz(m): 9:52am On Dec 10, 2015
Cholls:
My brother what is wrong with people sef. What did they talk about cuz nigeria is economy by projection is going into extinction if not addressed.
We only have Jonathan to thank for that, and his army of chronic, conscienceless looters!

But I have faith in this government, Baba and Papa will fix it smiley

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: World Bank VP And Governor El Rufai Visits VP Osinbajo by TRADELYN: 9:52am On Dec 10, 2015
Brainy fine woman. wink
Re: PHOTOS: World Bank VP And Governor El Rufai Visits VP Osinbajo by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:52am On Dec 10, 2015
THEY CONDEMNED EVERYONE WORKING DURING GEJ'S REGIME, NOW THEY ARE GOING ABOUT SNAPPING PICTURES WITH THEM NOW. WATCH HOW THEIR THUGS WILL COME HERE AND SAY OSIBANJO IS SEXY....... IS THIS WHY THEY WERE VOTED FOR, NO POLICY TO IMPLEMENT, ONLY ROAMING THE WORLD TAKING PICTURES AND TELLING THEIR FANS TO TAKE HEART, THAT PDP KILLED THE COUNTRY.

FIX THE PROBLEM, DONT REMIND US OF THE PROBLEM.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: World Bank VP And Governor El Rufai Visits VP Osinbajo by vivianblog1(f): 9:52am On Dec 10, 2015
tongue
Re: PHOTOS: World Bank VP And Governor El Rufai Visits VP Osinbajo by Earthkumy(m): 9:53am On Dec 10, 2015
Good for him

The evil that awaits the west, read here www.nairaland.com/2791033/evil-await-west
Re: PHOTOS: World Bank VP And Governor El Rufai Visits VP Osinbajo by EdCure: 9:55am On Dec 10, 2015
That's good.
The era of ghost VicePresident left with GEJ.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: World Bank VP And Governor El Rufai Visits VP Osinbajo by JingoOAU(m): 9:56am On Dec 10, 2015
Is Aruma Oteh pregnant?

Abi which one is dis protruding tummy she's flaunting about
Re: PHOTOS: World Bank VP And Governor El Rufai Visits VP Osinbajo by Lattop(m): 9:56am On Dec 10, 2015
Genius VP u are d best in history!
Re: PHOTOS: World Bank VP And Governor El Rufai Visits VP Osinbajo by Cholls(m): 10:01am On Dec 10, 2015
Crocz:

We only have Jonathan to thank for that, and his army of chronic, conscienceless looters!

But I have faith in this government, Baba and Papa will fix it smiley
my brother you believe they have the solution?
Re: PHOTOS: World Bank VP And Governor El Rufai Visits VP Osinbajo by freshvine(f): 10:02am On Dec 10, 2015
Successful igbo women should stop associating with these clowns.

Thank God the world recognized her potentials before these pint sized and fiddle diddle politicians currently holding sway make mockery of her achievement with their hate corruption illusion.

(1) (Reply)

Troops Clear Boko Haram Terrorists 4rm Aulari Area In Sambisa Forest,Kill 1(pics / Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shites Members To Clear The Road / Ex-president Jonathan To Open Talks With Buhari Over Arms Deal Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.