Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

What Is That Sin That You Just Cannot Overcome?share It And B Counselled - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is That Sin That You Just Cannot Overcome?share It And B Counselled (660 Views)

The Sin That God Cannot Forgive? (the Unpardonable Sin) / Why Fornication Is A Deadly Sin That Will Get You Almost Killed, If Not Killed ? / The Sin That Defeats Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Sin That You Just Cannot Overcome?share It And B Counselled by uchkochi(m): 3:20am On Aug 19, 2009
My beloved i greet you in the name of Jesus.Stubborn weights are real,stubborn habits sins are real.It is high time to stop it before it stops you.Hebrews 12 vs.1.

Samson continued in sin till sin dealt him a final blow.

Inside d scriptures are proven steps to overcome these stubborn problems,u can share it here and receive counseling or better still send a mail to pastoruche@omegacyberministry.org.I strongly believe your life will never remain the same.

UCHE OKOCHI.
OMEGA CYBER MINISTRIES
+2348052773865
+2348034868232

Re: What Is That Sin That You Just Cannot Overcome?share It And B Counselled by macIB(m): 10:04am On Aug 19, 2009
@ pastor

Samson continued in sin till sin dealt him a final blow.

What was Samson's sin?? having sex with a woman and telling her his source of strength?

Anyway, my own sins are constant lying, adultery, fornication, lust, greediness,

Infact my sins are legion and I need counseling fast. I shall contact you soonest! grin grin grin
Re: What Is That Sin That You Just Cannot Overcome?share It And B Counselled by Tonyet1(m): 10:14am On Aug 19, 2009
mInE iS dAt I cAn'T sEeM tO hOLd My MoUtH fRoM sAyInG tHe tRuTh EaCh TiMe I c FoLkS tRyInG tO tELL a LiE : pls i need counselling too
Re: What Is That Sin That You Just Cannot Overcome?share It And B Counselled by Tudor6(f): 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2009
macIB:

@ pastor

What was Samson's sin?? having sex with a woman and telling her his source of strength?

Anyway, my own sins are constant lying, adultery, fornication, lust, greediness,

Infact my sins are legion and I need counseling fast. I shall contact you soonest!
Hmmm, only you?
Well what remains is for you to comit incest with your sister and you'll be declared Abrahmam- father of many nations.
Re: What Is That Sin That You Just Cannot Overcome?share It And B Counselled by macIB(m): 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2009
@tudor

Hmmm, only you?
Well what remains is for you to comit incest with your sister and you'll be declared Abrahmam- father of many nations.

So what is your own inside now, abi you be the counselor pastor PA?
Re: What Is That Sin That You Just Cannot Overcome?share It And B Counselled by nwaka80(f): 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2009
@ poster So u are trying to say you're perfect abi? abeg nobody dey perfect for dis life o.
peace.

(1) (Reply)

Realities Of Sufism, Shaykh `abd Al-qadir `isa / Thank God I'm Not A Pentecostal. / If Two Shall Agree...Expectations for 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.