Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year (34071 Views)

Headies Awards 2018: Live Updates (12th Headies) / The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) / Wizkid's "Ojuelegba" Played At Anthony Joshua Vs Takam Fight (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by BOWOTO(m): 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
ChappyChase:
I never asked for your stupidity to spice it up for me!
Always quick to insult, lol. Child.
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by ENDTIMES: 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
balancediet:
The boy will go far, his music is inspirational and melodious. Quality always stands the test of time.
Everytime i keep getting close to ftc like moses get close to promise land but never enter. pls people slow down lemme win this one award of ftc b4 2015 finish.

Eeyaa!

Will the FTC vampires ever agree? Continue to try!
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by ChappyChase: 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah hence I'm telling you there's more to SA than Casper & AKA. These are some of the guys we hold in very high regards here as far as hip hop is concerned

Just check out any of the songs I posted & you'll understand that Casper is not all SA has to offer. In fact, he doesn't even come close as far as talent is concerned to those guys.
Okay.
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by Kingbusssy(m): 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
tobimillar:
Bullshìt!! Who is the idiot doing the rating? It's not even among the top 20 songs of 2015 in Nigeria. Well I guess anybody can do any rating..
Why We Nigerians never wish our artists bad stuff.. The guy try o
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by Orobo2Lekpa: 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
ChappyChase:
both of you should please give me the names of 5 british musicians that are making it big time! And please don't give me the names of those based in the USA!

Ed sheeran
Adele
One Direction
ColdPlay
Rita Ora
Calvin Harris
mark Ronson
mumford and sons
Muse
Sam Smith
Emile Sande
Tinie Tempah

You asked for 5. I have given you plenty of jara

Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by Krayzeejhay(m): 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
Nice one kiddo!!...
Haters!,go sidon ontop stove abeg..
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by odinese(m): 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
BOWOTO:

Always quick to insult, lol. Child.
You south Africans have the ugliest name in the world. sad
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by BOWOTO(m): 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
odinese:

You south Africans have the ugliest name in the world. sad
lol thank you, and who told you I'm south African?
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by odinese(m): 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
BOWOTO:
lol thank you, and who told you I'm south African?
"bowoto" and I checked your profile. No shi+ Sherlock.
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by BOWOTO(m): 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
odinese:
"bowoto" and I checked your profile. No shi+ Sherlock.
omo ondo ni mi o! :p
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by Lincoln275(m): 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
ChappyChase:
With time naija go dey win grammy like say na water!!! If not because of their yeye politics, we supposed Dey compete for grammy!! Tellme after USA which other country reach Naija for music?
india but na for their movie. lolz!
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by Lordnewton1(m): 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
call on dady, adura agba .....
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
Must he open his teeth like a he-goat.. great star in the horizon grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by myners007: 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
Rubbish post. How many million copies did it sell? Maybe in Africa not the world
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
Drake did a nice touch on the remix, i love it.
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by FuckTheMod: 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
metronaija:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-xVWNmRpBrAo/VmkTJWi9T3I/AAAAAAABTKI/XyapIswmv7Y/s400/bayo.PNG[/img]
Fader, a U.S magazine famous for choosing the the biggest songs in the world annually, has ranked Wizkid (Ojuelegba) smash hit as the 12th biggest song in the world this year. Pictured below is what was written about Ojuelegba...
[img]http://1.bp..com/-zldqDgVJqV0/VmkSoAWW5PI/AAAAAAABTKA/br0OldlBDkk/s400/Capture.PNG[/img]

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/12/the-12th-biggest-song-in-world-this.html

Yeye boy

Since he sang that song, Tankers have just been falling there anyhow angry
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by SKINNYTIGER(m): 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
ChappyChase:
With time naija go dey win grammy like say na water!!! If not because of their yeye politics, we supposed Dey compete for grammy!! Tellme after USA which other country reach Naija for music?

Nah bro there are countries or nation like Australia, Canada and UK that can be boastful of many Grammy award winner like west life,Celine Dion,Justine bieber,drake and Adele or I can call it bigger artists more than we have in Nigeria
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by Sike(m): 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
WoW!
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
i eally don't what it is about this "Ojuelehba" song that always has me smilling, gives me goose bumps, weird, the e kira fun momi mi o (pardon me if i spelt them wrongly) ojo jumi lon gba dura, i think it means , come elp me appreciate my mom, she prays everyday, na the song is great and some people would still put it down and say negative things about the boy, it isn't easy being wizkid, tryna create a fela style, unique song and still make it entertaining, it's really hard so kudos to that boy, good luck man and more years of success, good health, love and more..
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by teamchocolate: 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
It's obvious u lack comprehension... read the piece again and thank me later

Chimaritoponcho:
he made it possible by featuring drake
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
FuckTheMod:

Yeye boy

Since he sang that song, Tankers have just been falling there anyhow angry

lol, this guy dey vex ooo, so na wizkid cause tankers to dey fall left and right, naija una too bad ooo lmao!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by Chimaritoponcho: 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
teamchocolate:
It's obvious u lack comprehension... read the piece again and thank me later

i never read it in th first place i was just in a hurry to make fpgrin
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by teamchocolate: 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ok loool congrats on ur FP, hope seun credited ur account sha...

Chimaritoponcho:

i never read it in th first place i was just in a hurry to make fpgrin
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by Chimaritoponcho: 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
teamchocolate:
Ok loool congrats on ur FP, hope seun credited ur account sha...

he didnt but at least u got to notice megrin
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by luthorcorp: 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
the song's beat alone is enough to win him a grammy, then buttressed by the sensible lyrics ,mheen that dude has got talent..
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by ChappyChase: 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
SKINNYTIGER:

Nah bro there are countries or nation like Australia, Canada and UK that can be boastful of many Grammy award winner like west life,Celine Dion,Justine bieber,drake and Adele or I can call it bigger artists more than we have in Nigeria
Apart from Adele and West life, the rest of those artist are based in the USA! Abi you think say Nigerians never win grammy before.. Have you heard the name syle, shade etc, this are nigerians that have won the grammy but we can't call them our own cause they are not based in Nigeria!
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by ChappyChase: 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
Orobo2Lekpa:

Ed sheeran
Adele
One Direction
ColdPlay
Rita Ora
Calvin Harris
mark Ronson
mumford and sons
Muse
Sam Smith
Emile Sande
Tinie Tempah

You asked for 5. I have given you plenty of jara
Looking at your list I only see Adele,sam smith,Emile sande(I doubt if she even follow), and one direction, please don't mention Ed sheeran cause you know he is based in scotland! The rest no follow and don't think I haven't heard of their names before... By the way Tinie Tempah is a nigerian!
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by Orobo2Lekpa: 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
ChappyChase:

Looking at your list I only see Adele,sam smith,Emile sande(I doubt if she even follow), and one direction, please don't mention Ed sheeran cause you know he is based in scotland! The rest no follow and don't think I haven't heard of their names before... By the way Tinie Tempah is a nigerian!

Now you are beginning to show your ignorance, Scotland is where
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by ChappyChase: 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
Orobo2Lekpa:

Now you are beginning to show your ignorance, Scotland is where
Go make your argument with an average Scottish man!
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by Koolking(m): 3:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
ChappyChase:

Did you really mean that or you are just kidding boss? The rating proves nothing, anybody (you and I), media can rate anything provided they garnered the desired attention they sought. The magazine is taking advantage of low self esteem of Nigerians, trying to make Nigerians feel better. It's all strategy to sell.

Do we even have music in Nigeria in recent times? How come none makes billboard hits or grammy nominations? What we make in Nigeria is 'Noise' and feeding fat on the docility of Nigerians. Beat based noise where anybody with same opportunity can make. Nigeria is the only country where poo sells. Mediocre is celebrated with accolades.

When I hear music in Nigeria, I will open a thread to announce to the world. Thumbs up to Asa & Darey for bringing honour to Music in Nigeria
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by TheeReaper(m): 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
wizkid is busy making history,while iyanya is busy dancing with almost unclad girls.
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by naijacentric(m): 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
illuminati tins!

Maroon 5 – Animals Mp3 DOWNLOAD / Tiwa Savage Ft. Don Jazzy - Eminado (Video) / Top 10 Nigerian Music Countdown In 2017 So Far