Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) (20697 Views)

Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by metroparrot: 10:23am On Dec 10, 2015
Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:26am On Dec 10, 2015
na photos we go chop??

this is a year of photos, is like this m a d president does not understand that nigerians are suffering...........

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by ibkgab001: 10:27am On Dec 10, 2015
Awon Ole... Meaning Thieves

Let them tell us what they have done in the last 7 months

Emplyment rate is increasing day in day out

Robbery new all over Nairaland front page

Abandoned project accross the country

All we see is Government of the pictures for the people by the camera

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by looseweight: 10:27am On Dec 10, 2015
This is their time, mine is on the way. Keep checking my profile for update

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by richidinho(m): 10:27am On Dec 10, 2015
i heard that they were given $10,000 each
what about those that their elections were nullified?

inconclusive report though grin
Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by Berrylite: 10:28am On Dec 10, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by ekkywolex(m): 10:28am On Dec 10, 2015
Paddy paddy government
Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by 20bc(m): 10:28am On Dec 10, 2015
Which one is presidential dinner, don't they have food in their house abi no allowance was paid to cover stomach infrastructure... angry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by dearsly(m): 10:28am On Dec 10, 2015
1st photo :Osinbanjo is being saluted!!...

2nd photo :Osinbanjo is in d middle flanked by ajala d traveller n d speaker.

Question :Is Ajala d dullard tired of governance??...and wen next is he travelling?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by Justicealh3(m): 10:29am On Dec 10, 2015
Last year Dinner @Villa.

1 Share

Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by Lattop(m): 10:29am On Dec 10, 2015
I should b decorator/caterer at aso villa one day
so help me ALLAH
AMEEN

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by bigerboy200: 10:29am On Dec 10, 2015
Ehyaa
Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by henchamb(m): 10:29am On Dec 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
na photos we go chop??

this is a year of photos, is like this m a d president does not understand that nigerians are suffering...........

No be person wey dey work dey get pictures
At least he can still summon or dine with the legislatures unlike a certain man that lost the respect of all arms of govt to Boko haram

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by Echelle(m): 10:30am On Dec 10, 2015
Wawa, End Time President, Junketer-in-chief. Him for go host dem for Greece na

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by Viktor1983(m): 10:30am On Dec 10, 2015
Tor Shikena
Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 10, 2015
Okay oooo..... Get to work now please.

Top 10 Most Educated Presidents In Africa, See Where Buhari Was Placed Here>>>>>www.intensetalk.com
Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 10, 2015
K
Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by emorse(m): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
na photos we go chop??

And your suffering started today right? If you believe you have a mad leader, it says a lot about what you think of yourself. That should in turn tell you what I think of you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by EbirichBen(m): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2015
What's the meaning of this?
Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2015
EbirichBen:
What's the meaning of this?

Whats wrong with what he did?.
OK
Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by gongola(m): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2015
ibkgab001:
Awon Ole
my hand no dey o two jail sntc or. Two mililon naira
Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by marshallmoni(m): 10:32am On Dec 10, 2015
grin End time HOST
Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by menix(m): 10:32am On Dec 10, 2015
They should keep wasting the funds they claim we don't have..

Gathering of Umunna ndi Uwa Mmebi.
Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:33am On Dec 10, 2015
emorse:

And your suffering started today right? If you believe you have a mad leader, it says a lot about what you think of yourself. That should in turn tell you what I think of you.
SEE THIS ZOMBIE..............

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by joetins(m): 10:34am On Dec 10, 2015
This shouldn't b news

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by Dannyset(m): 10:34am On Dec 10, 2015
Baba alway cracking jokes! grin
Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by Opinedecandid(m): 10:35am On Dec 10, 2015
Okay, Baba bubu.
Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by emorse(m): 10:35am On Dec 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
SEE THIS ZOMBIE..............
Just as I expected.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki Appoints Baba Ahmed As Chief Of staff / Dasuki Granted N200 Million Bail By Abuja Court / President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.