Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) (20706 Views)

Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by bisdam9086(m): 10:35am On Dec 10, 2015
My business?
Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by Justicealh3(m): 10:36am On Dec 10, 2015
Lattop:
I should b decorator/caterer at aso villa one day

so help me ALLAH

AMEEN
Amen. I wish myself one day a President of FRN.
Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by Inspectahdeck(m): 10:37am On Dec 10, 2015
Bros no worry na the harmattan season. Your d**k dey shy for the weather come run inside. grin
Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by utuk: 10:37am On Dec 10, 2015
Lol
Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by miqos02(m): 10:42am On Dec 10, 2015
ok
Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 10:43am On Dec 10, 2015
I thought he hosted this dinner sometime this month or last month why again? Government of food and drink yet they say Nigeria is broke.
Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by refiner(f): 10:45am On Dec 10, 2015
before nko?na for my papa house e suppose hold d meeting?.....everyfin is nw news.....smh bitterly.
Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by franklingud(m): 11:08am On Dec 10, 2015
The dullard dey enjoy life because he don dey near em grave. After now he go come dey blame GEJ for over-feeding himself.
While the country is in hunger and penury, these pack of wolves are busy enjoying life.
End time poli-thief-cians.
Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by justmenoni: 11:16am On Dec 10, 2015
They have done something and that thing is providing us numerous pictures of obodo oyinbo and also different dress styles as well as different lifestyles..... I'm sure the morons dat voted for this scam are already regretting it ooo they might not since their 5k will start hitting their account as from next year...bunch of beggars voting for alms..

quote author=ibkgab001 post=40865982]Awon Ole... Meaning Thieves

Let them tell us what they have done in the last 7 months

Emplyment rate is increasing day in day out

Robbery new all over Nairaland front page

Abandoned project accross the country

All we see is Government of the pictures for the people by the camera

[/quote]
Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by justmenoni: 11:16am On Dec 10, 2015
They have done something and that thing is providing us numerous pictures of obodo oyinbo and also different dress styles as well as different lifestyles..... I'm sure the morons dat voted for this scam are already regretting it ooo they might not since their 5k will start hitting their account as from next year...bunch of beggars voting for alms...

quote author=ibkgab001 post=40865982]Awon Ole... Meaning Thieves

Let them tell us what they have done in the last 7 months

Emplyment rate is increasing day in day out

Robbery new all over Nairaland front page

Abandoned project accross the country

All we see is Government of the pictures for the people by the camera

[/quote]
Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by salissmg(m): 11:31am On Dec 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
na photos we go chop??

this is a year of photos, is like this m a d president does not understand that nigerians are suffering...........
I think u ar at the front. A mad person always sound or look roudy regadless of who he is and were he came from.
Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by demio007: 11:45am On Dec 10, 2015
senseless meeting . govt of no vision.
Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by ShySteady(m): 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
We have seen things in this country... Being tolerant on the side of the poor masses is not a virtue but a function of hunger, frustration and confusion.
When I see the amount "wasted" by this government in their projects of priority, I am tempted to say they have no direction.
What are they celebrating? What are they dining to when the masses are still expecting the "miracles" they promised, considering they rode to victory on the back of frivolous spendings by the past administration? It is wickedness to be happy and dining as an employer when the workforce are yet to get their salaries for previous month.. Even the past administration alleged to be wicked payed salaries promptly. We have indeed seen things.
Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
na photos we go chop??

this is a year of photos, is like this m a d president does not understand that nigerians are suffering...........
contact me if you're starving
Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
udeagbalaC:
contact me if you're starving
HOW DO YOU MEAN??
Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by PalmTree(m): 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
dearsly:
1st photo :Osinbanjo is being saluted!!...

2nd photo :Osinbanjo is in d middle flanked by ajala d traveller n d speaker.

Question :Is Ajala d dullard tired of governance??...and wen next is he travelling?

1st Photo : Osinbajo was not being saluted. If you took the time to study the picture, you will realize that everyone rose up because of the national anthem. The Vice-President's adc was on full kit and had to salute while that of the President wasn't.
Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by pre88: 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
sometimes I wonder if some of u (nairalanders) use your head. its unfortunate that must of u have being blindfolded by tribalism, hypocrisy etc. We should be grateful to God. So the President should not talk about the misappropriation and impunity of the past government? the loot and the uncountable rubbish they put us into is OK right? Ha, its unfortunate that the future leaders of this country are this myopic. #GodSaveUs
Re: Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) by marwanafrica: 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
na photos we go chop??

am telling you my brother, we need work this is not wat we voted for, we in niger state are surfring i dont know of u guys from other state

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Sliding Into Economic Recession Under Buhari’s Watch – Olisa Agbakoba / Bwala: President Tinubu Is Better Than UK Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak / Seyi Makinde Flouts Quarantine Act, Attends Event A Day After Returning From US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.