Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? (6016 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Sacks Husband, Brings In Boyfriend, Have Sex In Front Of Kids / Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) / Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by BeazyBee(m): 11:12am On Dec 10, 2015
I recently married this beautiful 24 years old Lady about 4 months ago. We married in a church and the wedding was great. Our honeymoon was also great. She is always demanding s*x.. When i say NO she would romance and seduce me so much that i have no choice but to give in up to 8 times a day. Especially weekends. During the working days, she would ensure we Reproduce at least 3 times in the morning before she leaves for work and up to 3 times at Night before we sleep and sometimes in the car in traffic as our work places are very close so we leave together. I am getting tired of this. The day she came visiting to my work place.. we had s3x there in my office. I dont know whats in her head right now i need help. Please help me. I reported to her family they have ignored my complaints.. She is a very young, beautiful and irresistible girl so i can barely control my self even when i do not want it. I threatened to divorce her, she said i cannot divorce her just like that. She is right, i cannot. I wont dare judging by the family she is coming from. An iron born family. I am now angry, sad, and confused.. She is even sleeping by my side as i type this i am sure by 5:00am tomorrow, another round.

2 Likes

Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by Cholls(m): 11:13am On Dec 10, 2015
My brother sey u get work?
Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:13am On Dec 10, 2015
The poster below is cumin wit a better idea..
Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by osaslord500(m): 11:17am On Dec 10, 2015
I weep for u

2 Likes

Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by osaslord500(m): 11:17am On Dec 10, 2015
Abokï u jobless
Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by DonX001: 11:19am On Dec 10, 2015
Guy no fear, no run.

Just make sure you always drink a mixture of alomo bitters, burantashi, 2 shots of dry gin, 1 yoghurt with 2 raw eggs to replenish protein.
Mix these and drink it everyday morning and night.
It will ensure your dick is always like iron....24hrs everyday whether you are sleeping, praying or working.

Before 2 weeks time, anytime you enter the house, she will either jump out through the window or run into the toilet and lock the door till you leave.

Thank me later.

PS: Anybody that tries the above.....on your own o!

6 Likes

Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 10, 2015
Picture or we won't believe

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 10, 2015
Whats with the hate messages, he says he needs help and if you don't have anything to say that can be helpful to him,then you should keep quiet.
If you are also not jobless you won't be sending hate replies

1 Like

Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 10, 2015
Op when ur wife get no satisfaction,surely she'll demand for more, she love to cum & she enjoying ur company..don't wait til she gone go out find that "satisfaction " in ur neighborhood...

Talk to her, what she really wants to have? Does she has fantasies?company try new things together... And ofcurz ur newly we'd, come on...strike the iron while it's hot wink wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by dammytosh: 11:23am On Dec 10, 2015
You need to get a job.

Nobody leaves the house by 5am and comes back 8pm to do 8 rounds of sex.

SInce you are not useful for anything, Do your 8 rounds in your wildest dream.

I hope u are not calling 8 strokes , 8 rounds

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 10, 2015
This was on frontpage some months ago
Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by BeazyBee(m): 11:27am On Dec 10, 2015
angry
torpedo92:
Picture or we won't believe

Picture of what do you want me to post, is it when we were having the sex or the picture of me and my wife?
Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by McCarlito(m): 11:44am On Dec 10, 2015

3 Likes

Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by misspicy(f): 11:48am On Dec 10, 2015
well maybe she is hoping to get pregnant on time,you know the way society and family members pressure newlywed for children this days

i don't think this is a thing to be worried about,isnt she your wife?......its just the season after childbirth her libido will reduce and you will be the one disturbing her for sex...just watch

cc beazybee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 10, 2015
BeazyBee:
angry
Picture of what do you want me to post, is it when we were having the sex or the picture of me and my wife?
Na brain tumor dey worry the guy. No mind am
Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by boboLIL(m): 11:55am On Dec 10, 2015
What husbands. Are doing to Their wives ....she is the doing it to you.... Since u obey each day she ask for that den I'm afraid to tell u dah u av nt a stand as the head of the family...how can ur wife be forcing u to av sex wid her 6 to 8tyms. Per day? Na food? Ur wife sef na jackie chan
Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by MrHighSea: 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
Read ds? No way
Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by Aceed: 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
Oga e go beta if you enjoy while it lasts who knows maybe you go come back here con dey yarn say your wife don dey chop beta food outside.

At least, she no fit dey ask for eight rounds till death cos she no be machine. If e too pain you, just endure am, her fuel go finish, when e finish, if fuel still dey your body, you do am back, you go begin dey ask am for sixteen times grin

2 Likes

Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by danbrowndmf(m): 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
misspicy:
well maybe she is hoping to get pregnant on time,you know the way society and family members pressure newlywed for children this days

i don't think this is a thing to be worried about,isnt she your wife?......its just the season after childbirth her libido will reduce and you will be the one disturbing her for sex...just watch

cc beazybee
please where can i find such wife? 8times per day.cheesy am chubby like wandecoal,with such woman i should be looking like Patorkanking in the next 2monthsgrin

4 Likes

Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by nemalish: 4:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
bros i greet you. Your case is very simple normally i charge #5k to consult on this issue but i will do it free of charge for you. Your bitch is suffering from what we in the trade call Nymphomenticytis. the laymeb call it nympho. you can cure her with this simple prescription.
2 wraps of osogbo weed preferrably sk.
2 kpelebe of monkey tail.
to be taken any 30 mins during symptom outtbreak
if symptoms persists add 3 tablespoons of coda pls dont exist this 3 spoons
Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by misspicy(f): 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
danbrowndmf:
please where can i find such wife? 8times per day.cheesy am chubby like wandecoal,with such woman i should be looking like Patorkanking in the next 2monthsgrin
kikikikiki....you might end up getting what you wish for tongue
Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by danbrowndmf(m): 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
misspicy:

kikikikiki....you might end up getting what you wish for tongue
i wish to get a 'Yes come and start' on monday... Since u say wishes come through...cheesy i wish for 8times a day too.cheesy
Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by Johnsown1(m): 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
That is becos u get 4.5ins rod under ur legs, upgrade it with a machine to 10 ins long and 5ins wide and i promise that once in a month will definitely serve her well.
Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by agrovick(m): 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
This is beyond me, Op should enjoy it while it lasts

2 Likes

Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by x6blade(m): 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
It's simple. When she's hot just lie down Nd let her do the work let her use you as bouncing castle when that round finish you relax. Then repeat again. No need to worry yourself no be government work my brother .

1 Like

Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by Pidggin(f): 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
OP, are you a Blogger?
Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by SAMBARRY: 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
Op you're a terrible L I A R

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by shollyboy2: 12:48am On Dec 11, 2015
Yaaaa you got your Answer here.. and fine joint whey dem dey sell correct Jedi: ommot sugar, conka and cos..Make the join your office Bro...your nympho wife will always run from you when you try this

DonX001:
Guy no fear, no run.

Just make sure you always drink a mixture of alomo bitters, burantashi, 2 shots of dry gin, 1 yoghurt with 2 raw eggs to replenish protein.
It will ensure your dick is always like iron....24hrs everyday whether you are sleeping, praying or working.

Before 2 weeks time, anytime you enter the house, she will either jump out through the window or run into the toilet and lock the door till you leave.

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by Rainmaker69(m): 6:29am On Dec 11, 2015
You should count yourself lucky and stop whining.
Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by Kelklein(m): 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
[size=18pt]LINUS...[/size]take am easy oo!

1 Like

Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by ffrreeee(f): 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
Thank God there is harmattan now. Prepare hot tea for her in the evening, and drop one tablet of diazepam (5mg) in her tea. She won't disturb you throughout the night.
Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by montezz(f): 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
DonX001:
Guy no fear, no run.

Thank me later.

You want him to die before his time ni? @op u r on a long ride. Its better you talk to her...let her know say body no be wood o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mixed Breed / My Dad Broke My Virginity & Continued To Sleep With Me- Female Student Reveals / Happy International Women's Day 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.