Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? (6029 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Sacks Husband, Brings In Boyfriend, Have Sex In Front Of Kids / Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) / Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by DonX001: 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
montezz:

You want him to die before his time ni? @op u r on a long ride. Its better you talk to her...let her know say body no be wood o.

The guy no fit die.
Rather, his di*ck will be growing harder and stronger everyday the more he uses it, so far he's taking that concoction regularly.

You can tell your BF/hubby to try it too....you'll come back and testify here on the wonders of the mixture. grin
Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by Moana(f): 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
Get a buff 25year old house boy
Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by montezz(f): 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
DonX001:

The guy no fit die.
Rather, his di*ck will be growing harder and stronger everyday the more he uses it, so far he's taking that concoction regularly.

You can tell your BF/hubby to try it too....you'll come back and testify here on the wonders of the mixture. grin
Me ke? I'm not d op's wife na?
Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by astute07(f): 11:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
Where you are first; like disvirhibed her.
If so.its normal; an itching phase; u gat to bear
Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by Fearcom(m): 12:48am On Dec 12, 2015
ffrreeee:
Thank God there is harmattan now. Prepare hot tea for her in the evening, and drop one tablet of diazepam (5mg) in her tea. She won't disturb you throughout the night.

Wicked grin
Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by 4C2215131: 1:51am On Dec 12, 2015
BeazyBee:
I recently married this beautiful 24 years old Lady about 4
months ago. We married in a church and the wedding
was great. Our honeymoon was also great.
She is always demanding s*x.. When i say NO she would
romance and seduce me so much that i have no choice
but to give in up to 8 times a day. Especially weekends.
During the working days, she would ensure we
Reproduce at least 3 times in the morning before she
leaves for work and up to 3 times at Night before we
sleep and sometimes in the car in traffic as our work
places are very close so we leave together.
I am getting tired of this. The day she came visiting to my
work place.. we had s3x there in my office. I dont know
whats in her head right now i need help. Please help me.
I reported to her family they have ignored my
complaints.. She is a very young, beautiful and irresistible
girl so i can barely control my self even when i do not
want it. I threatened to divorce her, she said i cannot
divorce her just like that. She is right, i cannot. I wont
dare judging by the family she is coming from. An iron
born family.
I am now angry, sad, and confused.. She is even sleeping
by my side as i type this i am sure by 5:00am tomorrow,
another round.

Good for you! Keep the prostrate away!
Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by DonX001: 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
montezz:

Me ke? I'm not d op's wife na?
Lol, obviously.
But isn't that what NL is for. .....learning new things?
You can tell your guy that this is what you learnt for the day. grin
Unless he's already killing you seriously in that department, so showing him this will be tantamount to suicide.
Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by montezz(f): 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
DonX001:

Lol, obviously.
But isn't that what NL is for. .....learning new things?
You can tell your guy that this is what you learnt for the day. grin
Unless he's already killing you seriously in that department, so showing him this will be tantamount to suicide.
*faints
Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by iriskiki(f): 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ah!!! shocked cool shocked lipsrsealed shocked
Moana:
Get a buff 25year old house boy
Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by iriskiki(f): 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin biko ask these nairaland people for me. . Don't be offended. I'm sure you'll figure her out and rise to the occasion. No pun intended... cool
BeazyBee:
angry
Picture of what do you want me to post, is it when we were having the sex or the picture of me and my wife?
Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by iriskiki(f): 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
Lololol
danbrowndmf:
please where can i find such wife? 8times per day.cheesy am chubby like wandecoal,with such woman i should be looking like Patorkanking in the next 2monthsgrin
Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by danbrowndmf(m): 2:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
iriskiki:
Lololol
grin lols...are you the wife to make me look like patoranking? Are u sure u are fit for the job.cheesy 8times per day o.cheesy
Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by Moana(f): 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
iriskiki:
Ah!!! shocked cool shocked lipsrsealed shocked
embarassed grin
Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by nnowu(f): 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
My Guy,this one na lie!
Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by iriskiki(f): 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
8 times ke?! grin cheesy grin cheesy grincheesy
Not way. Iya sikira to the left has a daughter.
I'll pray for you again the spirit of patorankiness so people don't think you have AIDS. Run! Sex 8 times a day everyday doesn't sound healthy.

danbrowndmf:
grin lols...are you the wife to make me look like patoranking? Are u sure u are fit for the job.cheesy 8times per day o.cheesy
Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by danbrowndmf(m): 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
iriskiki:
8 times ke?! grin cheesy grin cheesy grincheesy
Not way. Iya sikira to the left has a daughter.
I'll pray for you again the spirit of patorankiness so people don't think you have AIDS. Run! Sex 8 times a day everyday doesn't sound healthy.

8times a day? Somebody will just be looking like bamboo stick b4 6months...what if ur husband want it 8times per day? Divorce?
Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by iriskiki(f): 5:34am On Dec 16, 2015
I won't lie. I don'tknow what I'll do. Maybe negotiate down to 3 or 4. grin cheesy unless the man is not trying and I'm not attracted to him as much I won't run.

Besides too much sex seems to only kill men. Lolololllll grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
danbrowndmf:
8times a day? Somebody will just be looking like bamboo stick b4 6months...what if ur husband want it 8times per day? Divorce?
Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by Ursino(f): 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
Some people here are damn so annoying! Someone needs help, and all he keeps getting is useless dry jokes! Abeg!

@ dear OP. You have signed the "for better for worse" register. Just endure it a little while, it will definitely get better. Just pray God your wife gets pregnant soon, her libido will surely drop. Some women are like that, likewise some men. Just manage it for now. By the time the children start coming, believe me sex would be one of the very last things on her diary. Just enjoy it now, while the offer lasts. Women have expiry dates. Suck all the oranges now before your babies finish them for you.

But, I don't support the idea of doing it in traffic or in the office ooo. You both should at least have a sense of shame. What if...? Haaaa!
Just from me!
Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by no1madman(m): 10:57am On Dec 17, 2015
step aside make i take over.. .. dis woman go send u to ur early grave.. admit it .. .
Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by eggheads001: 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
‘DAREDEVILS’ WANTED FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT

Are you interested in starting a career with a start-up that is charting the course of a new industry? Are you a self-starter? Are you an enemy of the status quo? Are you a risk taker? Are you inspired by new thinking and out-of-the-box solutions? If your answers are vertical, and you’re smart, analytical and self-motivated, then you are the candidate we are looking to hire to support our business in the Nigerian market.
We are charting the course of a new industry in Nigeria, and by extension Africa. Are you game, ready to take a leap of faith? We are seeking to fill the following positions:

CATEGORY A
a. Business Development Manager
b. Human Resources & Administrative Manager
c. Brand & Communications Manager
d. Finance & Account Manager
e. Social Media Manager
f. Interior Designer
Requirement: minimum of B.sc/HND in any discipline with 2+years experience (Actually, your qualifications won’t take you far with us; ONLY your ideas WILL)
Job Location: Lagos

CATEGORY B
a. Domestic workers/maids
b. Cleaners
c. Factory workers
d. Drivers
Requirement: minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate

Kindly forward your updated CVs of not-more-than 3 pages (font size 12) to careers@deliverydayng.com. Alternatively, you can drop hard copies at No. 6, Oremeta Street, by Opebi-Oregun link bridge, Ikeja on or before April 8, 2016.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

P.S: Submission of CVs closes by April 8, 2016 for Category A, and April 22 for Category B
Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by Twinkie8: 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
Reported her to her family? ? grin grin grin
Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by yvelchstores(f): 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
Who can blv such lies. Op is a liar.
Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by aforti(m): 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
Call your best man to help you oit small, desperate time calle for desperate measures grin
Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by kenny1111: 12:52am On Mar 31, 2016
eggheads001:
‘DAREDEVILS’ WANTED FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT

Are you interested in starting a career with a start-up that is charting the course of a new industry? Are you a self-starter? Are you an enemy of the status quo? Are you a risk taker? Are you inspired by new thinking and out-of-the-box solutions? If your answers are vertical, and you’re smart, analytical and self-motivated, then you are the candidate we are looking to hire to support our business in the Nigerian market.
We are charting the course of a new industry in Nigeria, and by extension Africa. Are you game, ready to take a leap of faith? We are seeking to fill the following positions:

CATEGORY A
a. Business Development Manager
b. Human Resources & Administrative Manager
c. Brand & Communications Manager
d. Finance & Account Manager
e. Social Media Manager
f. Interior Designer
Requirement: minimum of B.sc/HND in any discipline with 2+years experience (Actually, your qualifications won’t take you far with us; ONLY your ideas WILL)

CATEGORY B
a. Domestic workers/maids
b. Cleaners
c. Factory workers
d. Drivers
Requirement: minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate

Kindly forward your updated CVs of not-more-than 3 pages (font size 12) to careers@deliverydayng.com. Alternatively, you can drop hard copies at No. 6, Oremeta Street, by Opebi-Oregun link bridge, Ikeja on or before April 8, 2016.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

P.S: Submission of CVs closes by April 8, 2016 for Category A, and April 22 for Category B

@eggheads001, thanks for sharing this. I have a b.sc in Mathematics with non related experience(s ) to d stated roles, can I apply ? I can learn on d job if shortlisted.....
Re: HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? by diva90: 3:16am On Mar 31, 2016
Seriously? shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... / A Must Read!!! 12 Hardcore Truth About Marriage! !!!! / Does The LOVE For The Neighbor Still Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.