Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) (56877 Views)

Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) / Tallest And Shortest Corpers In Enugu NYSC Camp (Photo) / Female NYSC Member Dies In Kaduna State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by Valfrankie(m): 11:31am On Dec 10, 2015
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by officialteemi(m): 11:31am On Dec 10, 2015
wen she's attending a church as a new member ...she might be directed to the children dept
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by thundafire: 11:31am On Dec 10, 2015
dnt u knw difference btw short nd a dwarf OP na grammar school u go abi
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by emmanuel596(m): 11:31am On Dec 10, 2015
@least she wear kakki....but her hight will make her nt get a job easily
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by justi4jesu(f): 11:31am On Dec 10, 2015
No she isn't but the guys are tall like Iroko trees. grin
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by seunny4lif(m): 11:31am On Dec 10, 2015
Tonnniey:
She is down to earth grin grin grin
grin She really down to earth Becos she is not far from Earth grin grin
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by tpraiz(m): 11:32am On Dec 10, 2015
:DThe likeness of God......... Hallelujah
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 10, 2015
holyokoto:
the Lady na YOLOBA

OK better, thank you
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by validman7(m): 11:35am On Dec 10, 2015
short, shortest or wateva...cut dat crab ..she is putting on wot most youths crave for... to b sincere, she gat swaggg! Tade u rock joor..
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by Gamusgamus: 11:35am On Dec 10, 2015
She is actually short in size but large in dream Carrie
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:36am On Dec 10, 2015
jtjohn:
all because of first to comment, u can't write ur sentence correctly......I will whip ur ass for that.
I believe u don't know what is called typographical error, besides check the time frame the FTC & STC to know if he's rushing..

In Fela's voice, "Teacher Don't Teach Me Nonsense..
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by akindap07(m): 11:38am On Dec 10, 2015
This is not a definition of short joor
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by fpeter(f): 11:39am On Dec 10, 2015
Demmocrats:

She is still a blessing from the almighty.

next time make that Almighty. wink
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by akindap07(m): 11:39am On Dec 10, 2015
Those are tall men
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by menix(m): 11:39am On Dec 10, 2015
O boy eeeehhhh...

That gal is close to earth making her an Arusi Uwa Mmebi..
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 10, 2015
Monalisa185:
at least dem still get her size for uniform....
Tailor don cut throwaway cloth.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by Sard(m): 11:41am On Dec 10, 2015
I honestly doubt she is the shortest.
She looks around 4'10" to 4'11" in that pix...If you look closely, those guys are tall, that can make anybody look short.
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by ISLAM4theWISE: 11:42am On Dec 10, 2015
No this one

Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by Nicepoker(m): 11:45am On Dec 10, 2015
Monalisa185:
at least dem still get her size for uniform....
really? U think nysc will obtain ur weight and height before u enter camp?
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by davodyguy: 11:48am On Dec 10, 2015
naijapips02:
poor photo shop
Very very poor.

Reminds of the the GEJ photograph of him standing between two tall Nigerians
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by Missmossy(f): 11:48am On Dec 10, 2015
Nah she isn't!!!

She's okay.
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by teebaxy(m): 11:50am On Dec 10, 2015
Plus close this thread, she might be for the state she is posted to but apparently not in Nigeria and not in the history of nysc
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by Mariojane(f): 11:52am On Dec 10, 2015
are you sure it is not those guys that are long. compare her height with the people behind them, she doesn't look as short as they say.
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by seedorfg(m): 11:52am On Dec 10, 2015
not too short for my liken
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by Louislewis: 11:54am On Dec 10, 2015
[size=18pt]She is not the shortest. About 2 years ago, they had the shortest girl. She was recognised by T.B Joshua of Synagogue Church of All Nation who give her a car and some cash.[/size]
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by Intendy: 11:55am On Dec 10, 2015
I know she is short but you said meet beautiful Tade.
how do I know she is beautiful when her face is purposely blurred?
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by ayinde2ade(m): 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
ttemmi:
Why blur her face? Has it become a crime to be short?
ttemmi:
Why blur her face? Has it become a crime to be short?
me sef I tire o
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by nifesi01(f): 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
20bc:
Where is the corper, I cant see her lipsrsealed
Nawa 4 u,go n find the corper in your bag

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos) / Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. / Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.