Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,027 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) (56881 Views)

Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) / Tallest And Shortest Corpers In Enugu NYSC Camp (Photo) / Female NYSC Member Dies In Kaduna State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
Demmocrats:

She is still a blessing from the Almighty.
will you marry her?
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by Ynotme: 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
SHE is D first frm behind
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by Davefirst(m): 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
Learn Computer: What You Need To Know About Data. Have a look at it! https://www.nairaland.com/2792756/learn-computer-what-need-know#40869160
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by ujumefor: 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
jonhemma11:
Check out a beautiful lady simply identified as Tade.The smart and beautiful babe is said to be the shortest among her mates.Her colleagues on the social media say she is the shortest lady to ever serve her fatherland.
ok
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by elbabsy: 12:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
]She isn't but, She's So Down To Earth..
grin grin grin This is very hilarious! Wtf .
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by Dopeluiz(m): 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
Dis one wouldnt even need to go down to give me head.
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by OluwaLeonard(m): 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ok.wich one concern me now
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by oloriooko(m): 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
She's not short but vertically challenged lipsrsealed
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by Jackzillionaire(m): 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
Those two guys are giant
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
u can't increase the size of ur shoe, so u can't equally increase ur height. it Gods given height! appreciate yourself!!
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by TruthHurts1(m): 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
If she's so beautiful, why did you blur her face? Let's all see the beauty grin
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by onac16: 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
Nawa o, this babe is so brief and snappy. na this one d banj dey call "no long thing". she is down to the earth.
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by Beloved35(m): 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
She is not that short na.
Those guys are just taller than the average naija guys.
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by andyanders: 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
Demmocrats:

She is still a blessing from the Almighty.
Truly a blessing from God Almighty as he has made all things beautiful.
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by 20bc(m): 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
nifesi01:

Nawa 4 u,go n find the corper in your bag
sis there is no need to be angry na....
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by bakila: 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
jonhemma11:
Check out a beautiful lady simply identified as Tade.The smart and beautiful babe is said to be the shortest among her mates.Her colleagues on the social media say she is the shortest lady to ever serve her fatherland.
She is not shorter than Chris.
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by Sunseeker: 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
ok
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
what of the one that served in Abj 2011 ,batch B?
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by ZACHS1985(m): 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
You guys should probably check it very well, she might b in a hole, while d other 2 guys are not........ LOLZ.
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by Adeboyefa(f): 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
Tell me her height first before I comment. What if she's 5'6 and those guys are 7'5? Pictures can sometimes be misleading.
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by Welcomme: 4:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
jonhemma11:
watch out for the shortest corper next year. A coursemate of mine. Dat girl short die but she bleeps well...
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by Timbuktu14(m): 12:12am On Dec 11, 2015
That guy just tall pass am now. grin grin
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by Monalisa185(f): 9:27am On Dec 11, 2015
Nicepoker:
really? U think nysc will obtain ur weight and height before u enter camp?

never been there, so you tell me...
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by Monalisa185(f): 9:29am On Dec 11, 2015
kosplateau:
Tailor don cut throwaway cloth.
as na you be the tailor Abi?
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by Nicepoker(m): 11:27am On Dec 11, 2015
Monalisa185:

never been there, so you tell me...
apply officially
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by Monalisa185(f): 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
Nicepoker:
apply officially
where's the link? so dah I can fill the official application form...
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by Nicepoker(m): 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
Monalisa185:

still interested? I thought u gave up.
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by Nicepoker(m): 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
Monalisa185:

still interested? I thought u gave up..
Re: Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) by Monalisa185(f): 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
Nicepoker:
still interested? I thought u gave up.

nah, on contrary...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. / Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos) / Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.