Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,820 members, 7,956,087 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:28 AM

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death (27035 Views)

Oluwatobi Deborah Odukoya Graduates With PhD At 27 (Photos) / Tolu And Tobi, Bimbo Odukoya's Daughters / Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 10, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-TP5vLfVTzbE/VmlTtyMRLaI/AAAAAAAHniU/zpSCuKYIArU/s1600/0.jpg[/img][img]http://3.bp..com/-Eg-n1uM7Gio/VmlT6wurjBI/AAAAAAAHnik/RuO70ACgL-A/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

The well respected Lagos pastor, Bimbo Odukoya died in the ill-fated Sosoliso crash on December 10th 2005. Her husband, Pastor Taiwo of the Fountain of Life Bible Church, who is now married to a South African lady, took to his Instagram page to remember her. He wrote;

"It is exactly ten years since the grim incident that led to the passing of my late wife, ‘Bimbo Odukoya. Yet, as I look through the years, I am awash with feelings of gratitude. God, in His character, has been faithful. I am particularly grateful for the life that ‘Bimbo lived and the legacies she left behind.

It is incredible that ten years after her passing, her teachings continue to impact families, and the initiatives she drove while with us, are still here, touching the nations. Indeed, only God could have chosen an eager teenage girl and built her into a woman of international repute, to His glory alone. Only God could have given such a unique assignment and given the grace to run with it. And only God could have determined when the curtains were drawn. If there is therefore any lesson we must consciously strive to remember, it is that there is a divine calling and assignment on every life God created. As we celebrate ‘Bimbo today, let us stop to ask ourselves: ‘am I truly in the place of my assignment? am I living the life God intended?’ This should drive your life’s philosophy as it did hers. The world will celebrate your influence in Jesus name". May her soul continue to rest in peace Amen.

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/12/pastor-taiwo-odukoya-remembers-wife.html

lalasticlala

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 10, 2015
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death by joystickextend1(m): 11:52am On Dec 10, 2015
ehya how time flies

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death by dammywapes(m): 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
Still rip ma'm

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death by iteleaye(m): 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
How time flies...
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
MMH

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death by djWALE(m): 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
Daris nice...any football match today plz?
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death by sandrajazmin(f): 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
It is well
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death by miqos02(m): 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
cool
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
Last Days
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death by McBrooklyn(m): 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ok
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death by TreasuredGlory: 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death by OgidiOlu3(m): 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
Keep on resting in peace ma. God loves you

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death by richidinho(m): 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
in a related development

Breaking news on fuel scarcity
ﺶﻘﻧ ﺖﺴﯿﻧ ﺍﺪﯿﭘ ﻪﯾﺎﺳ ﺖﻓﺭ ﺮﮔﺍ ﺭﻮﻧ
ﻭ ﺭﺍﻮﯾﺪﻧﺍﺩ ﯽﻤﻧ ﺮﮔﺩ ﻪﯾﺎﺳ ﺶﻘﻧ ﺎﻣ ﻩﺮﯿﺧ ﻢﺸﭼ ﻭ ﺭﺍﻮﯾﺩ
ﺎﻣ ﻩﺮﯿﺧ ﻢﺸﭼ
ﺖﺴﯿﻧ ﺍﺪﯿﭘ ﻪﯾﺎﺳ ﺖﻓﺭ ﺮﮔﺍ ﺭﻮﻧ ﻥﺍﺩ ﯽﻤﻧ ﺮﮔﺩ ﻪﯾﺎﺳ ﺶﻘﻧ
ﺍﺪﯿﭘ ﯼﺩ ﺶﻘﻧ ﺮﺧ ﻢﺸﭼ ﻭ ﺭﺍﻮﯾﺩ ﺶﻘﻧ ﺖﺴﯿﻧ The president now
said ﺭ . ﻪﯾﺎﺳ ﺖﻓﺭ ﺭ ﺮﮔﺍ ﻩﺮﯿﺧ ﻢﺸﭼ ﻭ ﺭﺍﻮﯾﺩ ﺶﻘﻧ ﺖﺴﯿﻧ ﺍﺪﯿﭘ ﻪﯾﺎﺳ
ﺖﻓﺭ
ﺖﺴﯿﻧ ﺍﺪﯿﭘ ﻪﯾﺎﺳ
If I hear anything else, I'll let you know.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death by TheNextAce: 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
Even in death, her messages have made impacts to many families

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death by ichommy(m): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
We miss you Bimbo

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death by Demmocrats(m): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
RIP to the lady.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death by manchester1: 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
good write up. but yet u r enjoying ur new wife. I hope she feels d gap well

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death by fpeter(f): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
cry cry
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death by ichommy(m): 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ori Eja V Iru Eja grin
djWALE:

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
Sleep on Pastor
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death by femi4: 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
djWALE:
Europa matches dey
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
ChuzzysBlog:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-TP5vLfVTzbE/VmlTtyMRLaI/AAAAAAAHniU/zpSCuKYIArU/s1600/0.jpg[/img][img]http://3.bp..com/-Eg-n1uM7Gio/VmlT6wurjBI/AAAAAAAHnik/RuO70ACgL-A/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

The well respected Lagos pastor, Bimbo Odukoya died in the ill-fated Sosoliso crash on December 10th 2005. Her husband, Pastor Taiwo of the Fountain of Life Bible Church, who is now married to a South African lady, took to his Instagram page to remember her. He wrote;

"It is exactly ten years since the grim incident that led to the passing of my late wife, ‘Bimbo Odukoya. Yet, as I look through the years, I am awash with feelings of gratitude. God, in His character, has been faithful. I am particularly grateful for the life that ‘Bimbo lived and the legacies she left behind.

It is incredible that ten years after her passing, her teachings continue to impact families, and the initiatives she drove while with us, are still here, touching the nations. Indeed, only God could have chosen an eager teenage girl and built her into a woman of international repute, to His glory alone. Only God could have given such a unique assignment and given the grace to run with it. And only God could have determined when the curtains were drawn. If there is therefore any lesson we must consciously strive to remember, it is that there is a divine calling and assignment on every life God created. As we celebrate ‘Bimbo today, let us stop to ask ourselves: ‘am I truly in the place of my assignment? am I living the life God intended?’ This should drive your life’s philosophy as it did hers. The world will celebrate your influence in Jesus name". May her soul continue to rest in peace Amen.

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/12/pastor-taiwo-odukoya-remembers-wife.html

lalasticlala

his sugar banana wink cool......... how has he been coping alone in the last 10 years? undecided

abi konji no dey catch pastor tongue angry
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death by Solvik(f): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
Continue to rest in the bossom of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death by ODUBEZE: 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ten years so soon? It was just like yesterday!
RIP

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death by YOUNGKAHUNA: 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
bet9jaguru:

his sugar banana wink cool......... how has he been coping alone in the last 10 years? undecided

abi konji no dey catch pastor tongue angry
. As you quote the whole write up you been no see where dem say 'he's now married to a south African Woman?

13 Likes

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
YOUNGKAHUNA:
. As you quote the whole write up you been no see where dem say 'he's now married to a south African Woman?

this man like beta tyne ooooooo cheesy wink........................south african babe nah him go clinche for house cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christian Music And Gospel Music: Understanding The Difference / Is Celebrating Christmas Wrong ? / Chrisland School Sex Scandal: How The Devil Catches Them Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.