Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Chrisland School Sex Scandal: How The Devil Catches Them Young - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chrisland School Sex Scandal: How The Devil Catches Them Young (26839 Views)

Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) / New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chrisland School Sex Scandal: How The Devil Catches Them Young by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:54am On Apr 24, 2022
Chrisland School Sex Scandal: How The Devil Catches Them Young

Before we proceed to how the devil does it, it may be helpful to know why he loves to catch them young in the first place.

It is because, the earlier he catches them, the better it is for him. It makes his job, which is nothing else but to steal, kill and destroy men's lives, so much easier. John 10:10

There are five major ways the devil ensnares young minds these days.

1. Peers:

Arguably the greatest influencer of young minds, hence a major medium the devil uses to initiate the young ones. The platform he uses most are schools, as that's what brings children together more than any other, hence provides the perfect opportunity for devil to recruit them, especially at boarding schools where they're not directly under their parent's noses. The incident with the pupils of Chrisland is neither a coincidence nor mistake, but actually a well played out script. The little girl involved manifested herself to me as an agent of Satan, so she's not as innocent as she may appear to be. She very well knew what she was doing, even though under heavy demonic influence, hence her choice of "bhadgurl" for a username of all the other options in the world despite just being a kid. She's obviously being used by the devil to lure many of her mates to him, however she's not the only one, because there are many like her in the schools today.

2. Family members:

The devil often initiates young ones through their family members who are his agents. He usually demands of his agents who are parents to bring at least one of their children who would eventually take their place after their deaths. I had a friend whose dad was an occultic man. One day while in boarding school, he hurriedly came out of a room shouting that they, whoever they were, should leave him alone, even though no one was visibly there with him. While trying to fend them off, he attempted suicide by trying to jump over the balcony of the school storey building, but for the timely of his fellow students who held him after he had already crossed over the pavement with one of his legs. I presently have a neighbor whose is still being disturbed by satanic agents to take over from her late father who was a satanist despite that he had repented before his death. Also there's the possibility that the little girl involved in the Chrisland sex scandal got initiated through one of her family members. That's one way the devil loves to catch them early to train them up so they inturn could catch others.

3. The media, e.g. TV, internet and social media:

I have often heard parents lamenting the kinds of shows shown by TV stations that are supposed to be for kids. One parent even said he cannot watch some of the shows himself as they are too adult for him, how much more his kids? So it wasn't surprising, one day while watching one of supposed children shows myself, I saw a man being portrayed in it as a pregnant man. So to what other purpose could that be, but to plant the idea of homosexuality early on into the minds of the young ones who watch it, so that by the time they were fully grown up, the idea of homosexuality sown into their hearts would have likewise grown into full manifestation? Another I was watching one other day in a place I visited, an animation which had to do with mermaids . And the little kids around were watching it with keen interest. It seemed harmless while they were watching it, but later on those same kids would start having nightmares afterwards, seeing demons and scary beings in their dreams, and would screaming in their sleep and waking up really frightened and sweating. So why wouldn't that happen when the mermaid they stayed glued to, watching in the TV show was also a demonic being? Those are just some instances to illustrate how the devil uses the media to influence kids.

4. Movies and music:

One way the devil uses movies to capture young hearts, is through the fellow kids actors. He uses them to play roles in movies that are diabolic, but they would be presented as harmless, however because they are devilish and intended to initiate those young ones, when the young ones emulate what they see their fellows kid do in those movies, they become initiated. One movies that easily comes to mind is Harry Potter. It appears harmless, but if parents only knew how many kids have been initiated into witchcraft just because of that movie, considering the amount of kids that passionately followed it, they'd be more careful with the kind of movies their kids watch. Music is also another tool the devil uses for this very purpose considering the extent to which children were influenced by music and love to emulate what they hear and see adults say and do, especially in trending music and music videos even though it may carry a bad message.

5. Games:

It's not surprising the sex scandal involving the Chrisland pupils has been attributed to a game called "truth or dare". That's one way the devil catches them young. It wasn't too long that the demonic game "Charlie Charlie" was trending. Many kids were observed to have come under attack or were initiated after playing the game. Among them, a girl who literally cried out for help, after she felt a strong demonic presence inside the room she was which refused to leave after she had played the game. Computer and video games are not exempted, as some characters and actions are intentionally fashioned to instill the wrong ideas into young minds. Imagine a game in which a kid playing it could brutalize and rape a lady in it? It's just a game right? Well, not until that same kid begins to replicate his actions in the game in real life.

God bless.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: How The Devil Catches Them Young by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:54am On Apr 24, 2022
All hope is not lost though with our future generations, as there are yet some teenagers and youths who despite much peer pressure, have decided not to be led by the ways of this world but of the Spirit of God.

I have met some here in NL and elsewhere who've proved it's very possible to be young even in this adulterous and evil generation and still be on fire for God.

Below is a post I made about a spirit-led teenager I met in a keke on her way from school a few years back.

https://www.nairaland.com/6806292/what-teenager-keke-said-inspired

God bless.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: How The Devil Catches Them Young by Mrkcee(m): 8:02am On Apr 24, 2022
You made valid points.
But then parents should also understand that kids are kids and are sometimes bound to make mistakes irrespective of the level of discipline & training you inculcate in them.
Now, when things like this happen, parents should have a rethink, counsel their kids, solve the problem internally, and by all means AVOID RANTING ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

Taking the Chrisland story as a case study, I strongly believe that calling out the school on social media did more damage than repair.

I wrote a piece on that....
https://www.nairaland.com/7084502/opinion-chrisland-saga

Blessed Sunday!

12 Likes

Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: How The Devil Catches Them Young by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:29am On Apr 24, 2022
Mrkcee:
You made valid points.
But then parents should also understand that kids are kids and are sometimes bound to make mistakes irrespective of the level of discipline & training you inculcate in them.
Now, when things like this happen, parents should have a rethink, counsel their kids, solve the problem internally, and by all means AVOID RANTING ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

Taking the Chrisland story as a case study, I strongly believe that calling out the school on social media did more damage than repair.

I wrote a piece on that....
https://www.nairaland.com/7084502/opinion-chrisland-saga

Blessed Sunday!
You're right parents have an important role to play in this regard.

As for the parents of the little girl, it appears that they are mostly culpable for what their daughter had turned into, and are still encouraging her to continue in it, hence their blaming others instead of her and themselves for her own actions.

Thanks for sharing.

6 Likes

Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: How The Devil Catches Them Young by ChizzyBuna(m): 10:57am On Apr 24, 2022
Most parents were so dumb to raise children

They force their kids to church, but these kids are smart to see that even their Church going parents are pure hypocrites..

They realize quick that church is just a social gathering for tithes and fashion.

The youths see how corrupt the whole Nigerian system is. They lose Hope

Thats why they resort to smoking, sexing and merying, because the religious hypocrisy, the high level of corruption has reached its highest.

These young kids see that the whole religious prechings their parents carried on their head is all SCAM.

So they rebel and live life as they please...
When you abuse christianity and shove it down the throat of your kids.
You think you are doing good
But you are sowing a seed for rebellion
That child will grow to hate and disregrad any teachings of the church.

Thus they decide to live a rebelious life

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: How The Devil Catches Them Young by slawormiir: 10:57am On Apr 24, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: How The Devil Catches Them Young by ChocolateWine(f): 10:58am On Apr 24, 2022
Spare the rod and spoil the child.

Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

3 Likes

Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: How The Devil Catches Them Young by Righthussle: 10:58am On Apr 24, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Chrisland School Sex Scandal: How The Devil Catches Them Young

Before we proceed to how the devil does it, it may be helpful to know why he loves to catch them young in the first place.

It is because, the earlier he catches them, the better it is for him. It makes his job, which is nothing else but to steal, kill and destroy men's lives, so much easier. John 10:10

There are five major ways the devil ensnares young minds these days.

1. Peers:

Arguably the greatest influencer of young minds, hence a major medium the devil uses to initiate the young ones. The platform he uses most are schools, as that's what brings children together more than any other, hence provides the perfect opportunity for devil to recruit them, especially at boarding schools where they're not directly under their parent's noses. The incident with the pupils of Chrisland is neither a coincidence nor mistake, but actually a well played out script. The little girl involved manifested herself to me as an agent of Satan, so she's not as innocent as she may appear to be. She very well knew what she was doing, even though under heavy demonic influence, hence her choice of "bhadgurl" for a username of all the other options in the world despite just being a kid. She's obviously being used by the devil to lure many of her mates to him, however she's not the only one, because there are many like her in the schools today.

2. Family members:

The devil often initiates young ones through their family members who are his agents. He usually demands of his agents who are parents to bring at least one of their children who would eventually take their place after their deaths. I had a friend whose dad was an occultic man. One day while in boarding school, he hurriedly came out of a room shouting that they, whoever they were, should leave him alone, even though no one was visibly there with him. While trying to fend them off, he attempted suicide by trying to jump over the balcony of the school storey building, but for the timely of his fellow students who held him after he had already crossed over the pavement with one of his legs. I presently have a neighbor whose is still being disturbed by satanic agents to take over from her late father who was a satanist despite that he had repented before his death. Also there's the possibility that the little girl involved in the Chrisland sex scandal got initiated through one of her family members. That's one way the devil loves to catch them early to train them up so they inturn could catch others.

3. The media, e.g. TV, internet and social media:

I have often heard parents lamenting the kinds of shows shown by TV stations that are supposed to be for kids. One parent even said he cannot watch some of the shows himself as they are too adult for him, how much more his kids? So it wasn't surprising, one day while watching one of supposed children shows myself, I saw a man being portrayed in it as a pregnant man. So to what other purpose could that be, but to plant the idea of homosexuality early on into the minds of the young ones who watch it, so that by the time they were fully grown up, the idea of homosexuality sown into their hearts would have likewise grown into full manifestation? Another I was watching one other day in a place I visited, an animation which had to do with mermaids . And the little kids around were watching it with keen interest. It seemed harmless while they were watching it, but later on those same kids would start having nightmares afterwards, seeing demons and scary beings in their dreams, and would screaming in their sleep and waking up really frightened and sweating. So why wouldn't that happen when the mermaid they stayed glued to, watching in the TV show was also a demonic being? Those are just some instances to illustrate how the devil uses the media to influence kids.

4. Movies and music:

One way the devil uses movies to capture young hearts, is through the fellow kids actors. He uses them to play roles in movies that are diabolic, but they would be presented as harmless, however because they are devilish and intended to initiate those young ones, when the young ones emulate what they see their fellows kid do in those movies, they become initiated. One movies that easily comes to mind is Harry Potter. It appears harmless, but if parents only knew how many kids have been initiated into witchcraft just because of that movie, considering the amount of kids that passionately followed it, they'd be more careful with the kind of movies their kids watch. Music is also another tool the devil uses for this very purpose considering the extent to which children were influenced by music and love to emulate what they hear and see adults say and do, especially in trending music and music videos even though it may carry a bad message.

5. Games:

It's not surprising the sex scandal involving the Chrisland pupils has been attributed to a game called "truth or dare". That's one way the devil catches them young. It wasn't too long that the demonic game "Charlie Charlie" was trending. Many kids were observed to have come under attack or were initiated after playing the game. Among them, a girl who literally cried out for help, after she felt a strong demonic presence inside the room she was which refused to leave after she had played the game. Computer and video games are not exempted, as some characters and actions are intentionally fashioned to instill the wrong ideas into young minds. Imagine a game in which a kid playing it could brutalize and rape a lady in it? It's just a game right? Well, not until that same kid begins to replicate his actions in the game in real life.

God bless.

What is the devil's job?

Ans: "To steal, kill and destroy men's lives"

Who created the devil?

Ans: Jehovah

Who gave the devil the power to do such an evil job?

Who created man?

Does Jehovah love man?

Ans: Yes

Does Jehovah have the power to kill the devil to stop him from "killing and destroying men's lives"?

Is the devil still alive?

Religion no make sense to me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: How The Devil Catches Them Young by Brendaniel: 10:58am On Apr 24, 2022
It is well...
Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: How The Devil Catches Them Young by God1000(m): 10:58am On Apr 24, 2022
This is a result of failed parenting
Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: How The Devil Catches Them Young by ayusco85(m): 10:59am On Apr 24, 2022
angry
Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: How The Devil Catches Them Young by belshazzar(m): 10:59am On Apr 24, 2022
grin
Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: How The Devil Catches Them Young by cybriz82(m): 11:00am On Apr 24, 2022
That girl doesn't look like a 10yrs girl to me...she been in d game for long..y'all need to watch her TikTok videos .her parents shud be blame duh...evn d sch get hand atlis they shud av allow a male n female (chaperone) to stay with them when they travel to Dubai.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: How The Devil Catches Them Young by BestLife22(m): 11:01am On Apr 24, 2022
Did you know?
A typical Nigerian wedding is that wedding that need at least a year of serious planning plus account balance wey choke. No cap!

Dearly beloved,
We got married within 1 month of planning and I tell you our wedding was dope !

You don't have to rob a bank to get your dream wedding done in a very short time.

Here is a video where we discussed how we did it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3r7K_uSah0
Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: How The Devil Catches Them Young by gokecont(m): 11:02am On Apr 24, 2022
It better to train them while they are young than to fiX a broken adult

3 Likes

Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: How The Devil Catches Them Young by Flier: 11:02am On Apr 24, 2022
cybriz82:
That girl doesn't look like a 10yrs girl to me...she been in d game for long..y'all need to watch her TikTok videos .her parents shud be blame duh...evn d sch get hand atlis they shud av allow a male n female (chaperone) to stay with them when they travel to Dubai.
The girl is a professional and should be around the age of 13, the school made a huge mistake even thou people will blame them for lack of supervision they should have loud it and rusticate her immediately
She left 13th floor to meet the guys on the 4th floor for crying out loud

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: How The Devil Catches Them Young by chukwuibuipob: 11:03am On Apr 24, 2022
sad go and bring d devil way catch dem young undecided?

U see dem watching music video where all dey sing nah pussy pussy,and those girls shaking/clapping their swallow grave pussy/bum.

Those yoots sabi Davido/co tunes for head
Give dem maths to do now,dey'll look up/down

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: How The Devil Catches Them Young by Legendoo: 11:03am On Apr 24, 2022
Correct.
Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: How The Devil Catches Them Young by DropsMic(m): 11:04am On Apr 24, 2022
Lol
Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: How The Devil Catches Them Young by UncleT247(m): 11:04am On Apr 24, 2022
The devil catch them young� madooo
Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: How The Devil Catches Them Young by Afokesco(m): 11:04am On Apr 24, 2022
omeh
Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: How The Devil Catches Them Young by GreaterFuture(m): 11:05am On Apr 24, 2022
Ook
Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: How The Devil Catches Them Young by blinking001(m): 11:07am On Apr 24, 2022
We've all been apportioning blames to the devil for every wrong decisions we make, failing to take accountability since time immemorial, some people go as far binding and casting the devil and yet the devil seems to be growing stronger and stronger. I think there is a disconnect somewhere. If we have power over principalities and power then how come we haven't been able to defeat the devil till this very day?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples / Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy / CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.