Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Your Urquent Help Kind Hearted Nairalanders!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Urquent Help Kind Hearted Nairalanders!!! (462 Views)

To Concerned And Kind -hearted Compatriots / This Thread Is Not For The Chicken Hearted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Urquent Help Kind Hearted Nairalanders!!! by Obichi98(m): 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
While on a bus stop,heard these words from a mega phone of a drug sellers;"If you hid your sickeness,it wil kill you,but when you expose it,its leaves you"
That builds my confidence to drop shame and also ignore any ugly remarks as a result of this post.
Recently lost the little saving on this platform to a so called pastor of a redeemed church,called pst william oladipo and his groups.
Though has been out of job for some years..Bought several Ebooks all to no avail,unfortunatly ran into this investment promo master minded by the pst of which the maximum was 50k and been a pst decided to give it a try and quest what?...both fingers burt and nothing to show for it.
pls kind spirit nl,my rent expires come 31 of december,pls what honest online biz can i do to raise #84k for my rent?
Alternatively,am very good in repair and maintenance of diesel generators,can anyone connect me to any company?
pls kindly help me out.
My add,aobusyhands1@gmail.com
Or drop your contact here.
Re: Your Urquent Help Kind Hearted Nairalanders!!! by delishpot: 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
Bookmarked. I pray I hammar tomorrow you will be no 1 on my list.
Goodluck till then sha.
Re: Your Urquent Help Kind Hearted Nairalanders!!! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
fiverr is the fastest but mini importation too if you have 10k. sorry about your loss
Re: Your Urquent Help Kind Hearted Nairalanders!!! by Obichi98(m): 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
Heard so much on fiverr,how can u be of help?
Re: Your Urquent Help Kind Hearted Nairalanders!!! by PLANETMARS(m): 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
If u have about 15k u can make above dat on sunday take a look at d pic below to know what I mean add me on bbm 24EE573A

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Own SMS Reseller Business Today! / Farm Manager Needed / Caustic Soda Pearls Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.