Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Christmas Wish Granted. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Christmas Wish Granted. (627 Views)

Maritime University Granted Approval By NUC To Commence Degree Programmes / 10 Reasons Why People Take You For Granted / Covenant University Becomes 1st Nigerian Varsity to be Granted License For PMI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Wish Granted. by thankyouJesus(m): 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
This is the begining, I was just surfing the internet on that fateful day and I stumbled upon the thread (www.nairaland.com/2707881/hey-buddies-come-make-wish), you know na, Naija no dey carry last. Long story short, my wish about my school fee was granted, this is a thank you message.
Dear CeenoEvu,
Thank you so much for the alert on my phone. Nothing makes me quite as happy as seeing an alert from First bank on my mobile phone.
Also, thank you so much for the care and love. I will be using the money to go out to dinner with my girlfriend for what I promised. Thank you so much.
David.
My best christmas gift will be this, www.nairaland.com/2783559/job-mum. Thank you for reading, thank you so much CeenoEvu.
Cc Fynestboi Lalasticlala Seun.
Re: Christmas Wish Granted. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
You're welcome.

Let's thank Monalisa185 for making our wishes come true.

See No Evil
Re: Christmas Wish Granted. by Monalisa185(f): 9:10am On Dec 11, 2015
CeenoEvu:
You're welcome.

Let's thank Monalisa185 for making our wishes come true.

See No Evil

God bless you for that wonderful gesture... you shall never lack....your pockets shall be replenished... #bless

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent! Unijos Postgraduate Form Sale Is On. Very Limited Timing!!! / Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic [NUBAPOLY] 2015/2016 Resumption Date & Registration / Universities Selling Masters Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.