Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

10 Reasons Why People Take You For Granted - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Reasons Why People Take You For Granted (4092 Views)

Sexual Harassment: Ali Shehu, Kano Lectur Granted N200k Bail / Covenant University Becomes 1st Nigerian Varsity to be Granted License For PMI / 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why People Take You For Granted by saydfact(m): 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
The BIG question is: Whose fault is it when you’re being taken for granted? Should you blame the person taking you for granted? Or should you blame yourself?

There’s a reason why you may be allowing others to take you for granted. And in all probability, it starts and ends with self respect.

#1 You can’t say ‘no’.

#2 You’re predictable.

#3 You’re too sweet.

#4 You postpone decisions.

#5 You can’t confront people.

#6 You’re scared.

#7 You lie to yourself.

#8 You don’t believe in yourself.

#9 You can’t be alone.

#10 You don’t know your own desires.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why People Take You For Granted by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:03am On Mar 28, 2017
Fact

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why People Take You For Granted by Taidi(m): 1:47am On Mar 28, 2017
Ahhh..m i a victim

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why People Take You For Granted by judey1992(m): 6:30am On Mar 28, 2017
you are a talkative

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why People Take You For Granted by Agimor(m): 6:42am On Mar 28, 2017
You're autocratic.
Re: 10 Reasons Why People Take You For Granted by DirtyGold: 7:29am On Mar 28, 2017
Hello, Mr Nice Guy!
People will always seek to take advantage of others...
Humans are selfish like that so, being mean atleast 45% of the time is a necessity.
#NoAssKissing #GiveNoFucks

What's tha business?
Re: 10 Reasons Why People Take You For Granted by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 28, 2017
Every nice guy is seen as a biitch ass nigga in this era.

No fucck given attitude is an art that must be learnt and practiced if you value your self respect.

My mum always say, over familiarity breeds contempt, so stop giving fuccks about people who dont deserve it, be a little snubbish and watch yourself become adored when to channel small attention to those people.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why People Take You For Granted by SEEDORF441(m): 8:27am On Mar 28, 2017
everybody com and see true talk
Re: 10 Reasons Why People Take You For Granted by SuperSuave(m): 9:00am On Mar 28, 2017
Hmmm

11. You laugh at everything

12. You greet every tom, dìck and harry you come across

13. You talk too much, more talking and less listening

11 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why People Take You For Granted by Pasidon(m): 9:07am On Mar 28, 2017
U always fell for women.. As in.. Women are ur pronounced weak point. U can't make a decision on ur own

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why People Take You For Granted by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 28, 2017
It all boils down to self-confidence.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why People Take You For Granted by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 28, 2017
True tho.
Re: 10 Reasons Why People Take You For Granted by Tazdroid(m): 9:52am On Mar 28, 2017
True
Re: 10 Reasons Why People Take You For Granted by MrTypist: 10:02am On Mar 28, 2017
True talk.

Don't take shiit from anybody.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why People Take You For Granted by pantless(m): 10:05am On Mar 28, 2017
I always seek to offer assistance, sacrifice my silence to make pple happy n most of d times find myself unhappy n downgraded by very same pple. I no fit bone, quarrel I no fit. the way out I have been using is relocating n leaving them missing me n calling me Good Guy.
Re: 10 Reasons Why People Take You For Granted by GodsLastBorn: 11:33am On Mar 28, 2017
pantless:
I always seek to offer assistance, sacrifice my silence to make pple happy n most of d times find myself unhappy n downgraded by very same pple. I no fit bone, quarrel I no fit. the way out I have been using is relocating n leaving them missing me n calling me Good Guy.
Hey good guy, f#*k you!! hahaha I used to try to help peeps as much as I can at any opportunity until I realized how human beings are and since then they robbed me. It was so traumatic because they stole they last bag of f#*ks that I had to give. Nowadays I only help when I feel the person deserves or seriously needs it and I have to see that the really needs it. Most value it when they don't get it easily.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why People Take You For Granted by Ikigia: 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nice
Re: 10 Reasons Why People Take You For Granted by Martinez19(m): 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
DirtyGold:
Hello, Mr Nice Guy!
People will always seek to take advantage of others...
Humans are selfish like that so, being mean atleast 45% of the time is a necessity.
#NoAssKissing #GiveNoFucks

What's tha business?
Humans are terrible, snakes and disks. They should never be trusted. Money and the desire to make it in life brings out the worse in them.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why People Take You For Granted by fergusen: 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
pantless:

You can be very caring and gentle and at thesame time be assertive and firm. This will ensure people don't take you for granted.

www.nairaland.com/3708909/fergusens-7-steps-understand-lecturer

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why People Take You For Granted by rhymesnoni(m): 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
lie!!!!!!!!
Re: 10 Reasons Why People Take You For Granted by DarkFive: 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
OP this post is pointless, please use the brain small
saydfact:
The BIG question is: Whose fault is it when you’re being taken for granted? Should you blame the person taking you for granted? Or should you blame yourself?

There’s a reason why you may be allowing others to take you for granted. And in all probability, it starts and ends with self respect.

#1 You can’t say ‘no’.

#2 You’re predictable.

#3 You’re too sweet.

#6 You’re scared.

#7 You lie to yourself.

#9 You can’t be alone.

Re: 10 Reasons Why People Take You For Granted by chuks34(m): 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
Now I know the reason for her misbehaviors

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why People Take You For Granted by Ariadne: 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
The main reason why people are taken for granted in
relationship is because of lack of self-respect just like someone pointed out above.
This makes you constantly do things for people in
order to earn their adulation to make up for whatever you think you lack. However, the results of this
are quite contrary to what you expect because humans will always be humans.

what op listed are things you need to stop. Stop being too predictable, stop postponing important decisions, stop lying to yourself and learn to say 'no'. Learn to confront people. All these won't be hard if you have self respect.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why People Take You For Granted by DirtyGold: 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
Martinez19:
Humans are terrible, snakes and disks. They should never be trusted. Money and the desire to make it in life brings out the worse in them.
Yea.. Trust is really expensive, dont dish it out easily.

What's tha business?
Re: 10 Reasons Why People Take You For Granted by enfantdedieu: 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
this is pure truth! however, u dnt apply "do or die" in all situations.
Re: 10 Reasons Why People Take You For Granted by Paschal60: 12:27am On Mar 29, 2017
You should monetize the phucks you give. phucks should be dispensed carefully and all safety measures should be observed when dishing out phucks

My phuck rates
1 phuck = 350 naira

Message me if you want to monetize your phuck

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why People Take You For Granted by jericco1(m): 3:25am On Mar 29, 2017
I expected an epistle.
Re: 10 Reasons Why People Take You For Granted by pressplay411(m): 3:49am On Mar 29, 2017
saydfact:

#1 You can’t say ‘no’.

#2 You’re predictable.

#3 You’re too sweet.

#6 You’re scared.

#7 You lie to yourself.

#9 You can’t be alone.

5 especially.
When people try to Test you and you don't strike/snap back, they'll "Examinate" you.
Re: 10 Reasons Why People Take You For Granted by Alexbrain(m): 6:31am On Mar 29, 2017
fergusen:

You can be very caring and gentle and at thesame time be assertive and firm. This will ensure people don't take you for granted.

www.nairaland.com/3708909/fergusens-7-steps-understand-lecturer
Yeah I concur. Am a very smiling and nice person, giving respect to those who deserve it and helping people too but at the same time I take Nonsense or bullshit from anybody too. Self respect is the answer and when it comes to women, have class not anything under...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Research Meme Got Me Cracking / DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY Abraka[chat Room]strictly For Delsuites / 10 Secret First Class Student Will Never Disclose To Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.