Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

[revealed]: Letter Sent By NOI To Release Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [revealed]: Letter Sent By NOI To Release Abacha Loot To Dasuki (809 Views)

Panic As Falana Drags GEJ, Dasuki, Metuh, NOI To International Criminal Court / Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki / How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[revealed]: Letter Sent By NOI To Release Abacha Loot To Dasuki by segello: 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
The Former Minister of Finance and Co-ordinating minister of the economy has been defending herself against allegations of corruption levelled against her by this present administration.

Months back she was accused by some governors of spending $2.1 billion out of the Excess Crude Account “without authorization”. She denied the allegation stating it was false.

Okinjo Iweala has also recently been accused of illegally diverting the recovered Abacha loot, which she says are baseless.

A letter has however resurfaced attempting to show her innocence in the accusations. In the letter the Former Minister sought approval from the Former President Goodluck Jonathan to disburse the funds to the National Security Adviser.

more on...http://nairametrics.com/revealed-letter-sent-by-noi-to-release-abacha-loot-to-dasuki/
Re: [revealed]: Letter Sent By NOI To Release Abacha Loot To Dasuki by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
I've asked before & I'm still asking again, When Will FG Talk About "Ibrahim Larmode" Ex EFCC Boss Whom 4trn Went Missing Under His Watch??

Even if this government isn't working, they are blaming. That's the most important thing..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: [revealed]: Letter Sent By NOI To Release Abacha Loot To Dasuki by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
VIDEO OF THE LETTER OR I DONT BELIEVE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [revealed]: Letter Sent By NOI To Release Abacha Loot To Dasuki by Episteme2(m): 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
This woman was at the top of her job. As if she foresaw this day yesterday. Let them leave her alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [revealed]: Letter Sent By NOI To Release Abacha Loot To Dasuki by gabman700: 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
How are we sure the letter actually came from her office.
I dont trust that source.

But if my doubts are wrong, why are they tarnishing her image? I think she is a very accountable person at what she does.
Well done Ma'am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: [revealed]: Letter Sent By NOI To Release Abacha Loot To Dasuki by Chidozieude: 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
Madam Puff Puff Ngozi has questions to answer

The amount of money stuffed between those fat cheeks is unreal

Wicked woman.

Madam Puff Puff is a FAT liar

How can you say that the money was borrowed funds? The obese woman even said that she was not part of the security council? But all the money voted to the Military and Security Agencies had to go through your office mama?

Where was the oversight? You are an irresponsible woman and should be ashamed of yourself.

Can you try this at the World Bank? NO!!

You willfully participated in the financial crimes against the Nigerian people. Stop making useless excuses!

Corrupt fat woman.

Attn: Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [revealed]: Letter Sent By NOI To Release Abacha Loot To Dasuki by psquaret: 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
just like really ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [revealed]: Letter Sent By NOI To Release Abacha Loot To Dasuki by apoti(m): 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
X

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [revealed]: Letter Sent By NOI To Release Abacha Loot To Dasuki by ozo13(m): 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
Mind blowing figures.we dont know who to beleiev anymore.ds is d reason y we need that social media bill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [revealed]: Letter Sent By NOI To Release Abacha Loot To Dasuki by pharmagba: 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
Episteme2:
This woman was at the top of her job. As if she foresaw this day yesterday. Let them let leave her alone.
In as much as I agree with you, I still felt she betrayed her own conscience. She knew funds were being diverted or rather unapprioprated fund being spent yet she couldn't resign or stop them. She has slain her conscience for selfishness. She wanted to eat her cake and have it ie stay with Jonathan if he wins she still becomes her paley if he fails as the case is now she exonerate herself. So much for self
Re: [revealed]: Letter Sent By NOI To Release Abacha Loot To Dasuki by fistonati(m): 2:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ds is damning, is okonjo iweala a nairalander

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [revealed]: Letter Sent By NOI To Release Abacha Loot To Dasuki by Goke7: 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
pharmagba:

In as much as I agree with you, I still felt she betrayed her own conscience. She knew funds were being diverted or rather unapprioprated fund being spent yet she couldn't resign or stop them. She has slain her conscience for selfishness. She wanted to eat her cake and have it ie stay with Jonathan if he wins she still becomes her paley if he fails as the case is now she exonerate herself. So much for self

Exactly my issue with NOI, I was expecting her to resign like she did during Obj's tenure, some reports speculated that she wanted to but was urged to stay on by the powers that be. she messed up big time.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: South-south Does Not Exist: General J.o Achuzie / Zaria Bloody Clash: buhari keeps Mute 48-hour After Raid / Vanguard: Nnamdi Kanu Never Apologised To Buhari – MASSOB, IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.