Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Nigerian Girl Rants On Twitter 4 Being Barred 4rm Jos Court Becos Of Trouser(pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Girl Rants On Twitter 4 Being Barred 4rm Jos Court Becos Of Trouser(pic (3002 Views)

Suspended DG NIA Weeps, Barred From Aso Rock / Jos Court Rejects Bail To Minors And Injured On Shia Ashura Procession / Fayose,Family Members Not Barred 4rm Traveling 2 US,Kids US Visa Valid:Aide(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girl Rants On Twitter 4 Being Barred 4rm Jos Court Becos Of Trouser(pic by stephenduru: 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
A Nigerian lady was at the High Court in Jos, Plateau State, yesterday. She was however barred from gaining entrance into the court premises because she was putting on a pair of trousers. She later
took to Twitter to vent about it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Rants On Twitter 4 Being Barred 4rm Jos Court Becos Of Trouser(pic by ozy4christ(f): 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
madam, stop making noise, go and buy skirt

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Rants On Twitter 4 Being Barred 4rm Jos Court Becos Of Trouser(pic by ayinde2ade(m): 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
grin the presiding judge must be a religious fellow

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Rants On Twitter 4 Being Barred 4rm Jos Court Becos Of Trouser(pic by ayinde2ade(m): 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
ozy4christ:
gerrrrahere mehn! Na by force,its a FREE WORLD

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Rants On Twitter 4 Being Barred 4rm Jos Court Becos Of Trouser(pic by Rapoo(m): 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
ozy4christ:
nice point
Re: Nigerian Girl Rants On Twitter 4 Being Barred 4rm Jos Court Becos Of Trouser(pic by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
MYND44
Re: Nigerian Girl Rants On Twitter 4 Being Barred 4rm Jos Court Becos Of Trouser(pic by Meeloreh(f): 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
Buy skirts or gowns, u are a lady. I think this is even appropriate when visiting places like that or even an interview. Thank ur stars it wasn't some place with better opportunities
Re: Nigerian Girl Rants On Twitter 4 Being Barred 4rm Jos Court Becos Of Trouser(pic by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
ayinde2ade:
please remove "Iyanu" from ur signature as ur comment is a shame to the gospel
Re: Nigerian Girl Rants On Twitter 4 Being Barred 4rm Jos Court Becos Of Trouser(pic by ozy4christ(f): 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
ayinde2ade:
didn't she kw about that, well when you go to Rome behave like Romans,
Re: Nigerian Girl Rants On Twitter 4 Being Barred 4rm Jos Court Becos Of Trouser(pic by talktimi(m): 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
Instead of them to think about how to hasten judicial processes they say female trousers are their main problems.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Rants On Twitter 4 Being Barred 4rm Jos Court Becos Of Trouser(pic by DerideGull(m): 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
stephenduru:
A Nigerian lady was at the High Court in Jos, Plateau State, yesterday. She was however barred from gaining entrance into the court premises because she was putting on a pair of trousers. She later
took to Twitter to vent about it

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/12/nigerian-girl-rants-about-being-barred.html?m=1

Nigeria for young lady. There is no progress in the dungeon even though there is one useless political party called APC in power.
Re: Nigerian Girl Rants On Twitter 4 Being Barred 4rm Jos Court Becos Of Trouser(pic by holysina(m): 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
ozy4christ:

i think the young lady is right, nigeria is a circular state, except its a sharia or customary court then she is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Rants On Twitter 4 Being Barred 4rm Jos Court Becos Of Trouser(pic by ayinde2ade(m): 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
ozy4christ:
buh diz is NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Rants On Twitter 4 Being Barred 4rm Jos Court Becos Of Trouser(pic by ayinde2ade(m): 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
holysina:

i think the young lady is right, nigeria is a circular state, except its a sharia or customary court then she is wrong.
moreover wat dat gat to do with her entering the court?.....Explanation pls
Re: Nigerian Girl Rants On Twitter 4 Being Barred 4rm Jos Court Becos Of Trouser(pic by ayinde2ade(m): 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
Bossforeva:
undecided
Bossforeva:
wat is diz 1 saying?.....
Re: Nigerian Girl Rants On Twitter 4 Being Barred 4rm Jos Court Becos Of Trouser(pic by holysina(m): 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
ayinde2ade:
moreover wat dat gat to do with her entering the court?.....Explanation pls
bros were i wan get that kind answer from. its a high court so i dnt see why they wouldn't let her in.
Re: Nigerian Girl Rants On Twitter 4 Being Barred 4rm Jos Court Becos Of Trouser(pic by ozy4christ(f): 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
ayinde2ade:
buh diz is NIGERIA
den behave like Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Girl Rants On Twitter 4 Being Barred 4rm Jos Court Becos Of Trouser(pic by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
ayinde2ade:
yeah, of course, the judge was free to make the decision on the court he presides.

So, yes, its a free world.
Re: Nigerian Girl Rants On Twitter 4 Being Barred 4rm Jos Court Becos Of Trouser(pic by adconline(m): 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
Meeloreh:
Buy skirts or gowns, u are a lady. I think this is even appropriate when visiting places like that or even an interview. Thank ur stars it wasn't some place with better opportunities
Nonsense.. So if she was well qualified, she would have been passed up if it were a place of better opportunities? Naija ignoring most important things and focusing on trivial since 1900

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Rants On Twitter 4 Being Barred 4rm Jos Court Becos Of Trouser(pic by ayinde2ade(m): 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
ozy4christ:
den behave like Nigerian
dats wat I do
Re: Nigerian Girl Rants On Twitter 4 Being Barred 4rm Jos Court Becos Of Trouser(pic by ayinde2ade(m): 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
yeah, of course, the judge was free to make the decision on the court he presides.

and the lady was also free to question the order
Re: Nigerian Girl Rants On Twitter 4 Being Barred 4rm Jos Court Becos Of Trouser(pic by meforyou1(m): 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
holysina:

i don't even understand. But Muslim girls wear trouser naa. Abi na baggy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Rants On Twitter 4 Being Barred 4rm Jos Court Becos Of Trouser(pic by ozy4christ(f): 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
ayinde2ade:
dats wat I do
good
Re: Nigerian Girl Rants On Twitter 4 Being Barred 4rm Jos Court Becos Of Trouser(pic by meforyou1(m): 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

wetin concern judge with entering court premise. It is all those overzealous private guards

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Rants On Twitter 4 Being Barred 4rm Jos Court Becos Of Trouser(pic by ozy4christ(f): 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
ayinde2ade:
it's a free world right, y can't you work around naked or may be kill person cause it's a Free WORLD
Re: Nigerian Girl Rants On Twitter 4 Being Barred 4rm Jos Court Becos Of Trouser(pic by ayinde2ade(m): 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
ozy4christ:
it's a free world right, y can't you work around naked or may be kill person cause it's a Free WORLD
u are not getting me right
Re: Nigerian Girl Rants On Twitter 4 Being Barred 4rm Jos Court Becos Of Trouser(pic by Psalm18: 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
ozy4christ:
Why should she?
What's wrong with wearing trouser in court.
Once liberty starts been encroached on. Who know where it will stop.

Next measuring tape to ensure the skirt is long enough.
Thank God, she was brave enough to resist their stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Rants On Twitter 4 Being Barred 4rm Jos Court Becos Of Trouser(pic by Psalm18: 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
ozy4christ:
Next they will tell you to cover your hair.
This is Nigeria not Taliban Afghanistan.
Re: Nigerian Girl Rants On Twitter 4 Being Barred 4rm Jos Court Becos Of Trouser(pic by Uniben4sure: 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
My dear. That shows how jobless people have become in Nigeria. What's my business with what a lady chooses to put on?

BTW, who said female trousers are meant for men?

Nonsense!!! A lady has the right to wear whatever she feels comfortable in.

Only jobless bigots judge a girl based on what she is putting on. Capich!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Rants On Twitter 4 Being Barred 4rm Jos Court Becos Of Trouser(pic by chinchum(m): 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
ozy4christ:

Stop writing nonsense ! Bloody hypocrite, probably sucking a d1ck right now and using a pretentious moniker. angry angry angry

What is wrong in putting trousers? It could be a different angle, if she was exposing her body, even at that, it is a secular country and state she was in.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Rants On Twitter 4 Being Barred 4rm Jos Court Becos Of Trouser(pic by ozy4christ(f): 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
chinchum:

Stop writing nonsense ! Bloody hypocrite, probably sucking a d1ck right now and using a pretentious moniker. angry angry angry

What is wrong in putting trousers? It could be a different angle, if she was exposing her body, even at that, it is a secular country and state she was in.
hmm. don't kw what to say, may God have mercy on u
Re: Nigerian Girl Rants On Twitter 4 Being Barred 4rm Jos Court Becos Of Trouser(pic by chinchum(m): 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
ozy4christ:
hmm. don't kw what to say, may God have mercy on u

....Gods mercy on u too.
embarassed sorry, i went overboard, not typical of me, but you must know, putting on trousers is not wrong, someone attempting to stop her accessing a public utility on that basis hurts my sensibilities.

(1) (2) (Reply)

RIVERS OF BLOOD (GRAPHIC PICTURES) / So Even At This Age Oyibo Dey Give Black Mumu Look Chai PHOTO / 5 Major Reasons Behind The Current Economic Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.