Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) (27864 Views)

IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) / Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting / James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by Beehshorp(m): 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
Buhari does not want to pay dem dia 5k and create jobs dis is the result for joblessness..
For dis hot sun and harmattan on a thursday afternoon jobless youths are protesting if dey had job dey won't be doing vix shii and they know quite alrite dat dey are the ones at fault for dis nations problem
Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by fpeter(f): 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
see their corrupt faces
Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by DerideGull(m): 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
These jokers are just like their forbearers who chased shadows. They are on the wrong part. The losers should, first of all, fight for honesty even among themselves. Secondly, they should fight against institutionalized tribalism such as quota system, federal characters and geopolitical zone crap. He who wants equity must come with a clean hand. Nigerians are very good at deceiving themselves. I guess a born joker remains a joker through the lifespan.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by Franzinni: 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
If a dasuki drives by and tells these dim with to come and receive 10 million each, and he lets them know it is stolen money from government... Do you think they will reject the money.... We are all corrupt, we only grumble when the breeze of the loot doesn't blow our way.
Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
Beehshorp:
K
lol.. Front-page is now fulllll grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
corrupt youths
Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by Missfavourblog(f): 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ok
Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
@OP, That's Ordinary President - Dr. Ahmed Isa at the forefront. If you haven't heard about the international radio/online-tv programme called Hembelembe (Brekete Family), you will respond in an unpleasant manner. I think its better to under the motive behind this before insulting them....peace!

boman2014:
Some youths have taken to the streets of Abuja, Nigeria’s federal capital, to lend their support to President Muhammadu Buhari in his fight against corruption.

The pictures obtained by Naij.com showed the youths carrying different banners, where they showed their displeasure with some corrupt Nigerians.

Their grouse, Naij.com gathered, is not unconnected to the recent revelations made by former National Security Adviser (NSA), Sambo Dasuki and founder of DAAR Communications, Chief Raymond Dokpesi, over the N2billion arms deal scandal.

The angry youths also made coffins, where they buried corruption and bid it goodbye. The #BringBackOurGirls agitators were also present at the venue of the protest and expressed their displeasure over the continued detention of
the secondary school girls who were kidnapped over a year ago in Borno state.

Below are some pictures from the street march yesterday:

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt3b7alk8u1jig.bb65648e.jpg[/img]

Even the handicapped join the march against corruption in Nigeria’s Federal Capital on Wednesday, December 9, 2015.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt1iagv7dje98o.8968fe70.jpg[/img]

Some of the youths marching against corruption in Abuja, Nigeria’s Federal Capital on Wednesday, December 9, 2015

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt5ovlkdpa7s7.51422322.jpg[/img]

The #BringBackOurGirls movement was not left out of the demonstration in Abuja.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt4tifj0k1u3b.335821c2.jpg[/img]

A coffin was also made to bury corruption in Nigeria during the march.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt3mu24tmo89e.200354be.jpg[/img]

Another section of the crowd holding up a coffin with which they want to bury corruption in the country.♥

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt3patpqnhb2ig.ecde95ad.jpg[/img]

Some of the protesters during the march against corruption in Abuja.

https://www.naij.com/662774-dasuki-dokpesi-see-angry-youths-made-coffin-corruption-abuja-photos.html
Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by gredenco1(m): 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
[color=#000000][/color] :Nigerians should grow up and stop wasting their time on the street cos this useless country is dead already.

corruption can't be stopped, even the so called PMB is excessively corrupt.

I represent biafra, Nigeria will soon be history :Nigerians should grow up and stop wasting their time on the street cos this useless country is dead already.

corruption can't be stopped, even the so called PMB is excessively corrupt.

I represent biafra, Nigeria will soon be history

1 Like

Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by chakula: 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
A good development but, would this marching important in the eyes of government? And what is the stand of justice towards the convicted figure? Nigerians are tire of demonstration while the result is always negative. The government shall focus on the stuffs important to the masses and secretly go after the people responsible for damaging the nation and it is reputation.
Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by Okemmuo(m): 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
Lol,they want to bury corruption alive...
Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
They need jobs jare. that silly coffin won't contain the corruption that nigeria is drenched in
Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by PrinceEvolution(m): 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
whirlwind7:
"The angry youths also made coffins, where they buried
corruption and bid it goodbye."

They got a lot of time to waste.
Would have made more sense if their anger spurred them to bury corrupt officials instead.
Dasuki and Dokpesi will most likely get a slap on the wrist and that would be all. The entire government structure is corrupt. Even the very foundation of the country was built on corruption.

Every serving politician merely pay lip service to fighting corruption, "chop" their own due, and move on. Anyone who thinks PMB can make a big difference needs to rethink. One word of caution from IBB has made him checked himself and piped down. Wasn't it PMB who said Abacha wasn't corrupt and didn't steal? Yet, it was part of the recovered Abacha loot that got misappropriated in the guise of acquiring hardware for the military. This present anti-corruption drive is a charade.
no doubt in my mind u are a critical sincere thinker i admire ur choice of words bro..thumbs up!
Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by viktor01(m): 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
Joblessness is a bastard.!
Just give them launch money and they will do your biddings.
he who pays the piper gets to dictate the tone.
I pity for my country.........
Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by jamace(m): 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
Has the trumpet sounded? Who woke them up?
Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
I just taya for naija. Joblessness is too massive. Under employment is too high.
Why, God, why!

Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by PrinceEvolution(m): 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
DerideGull:
These jokers are just like their forbearers who chased shadows. They are on the wrong part. The losers should, first of all, fight for honesty even among themselves. Secondly, they should fight against institutionalized tribalism such as quota system, federal characters and geopolitical zone crap. He who wants equity must come with a clean hand. Nigerians are very good at deceiving themselves. I guess a born joker remains a joker through the lifespan.
my bro u are brain and they are pinkies...lol
Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by prince2015: 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
THIS IS MOST REASONABLE COOMENT I HAVE EVER READ

dammytosh:
Jobless youth you mean.

Same youth that scream GEJ my hero

Same youth that scream Leave out Mummy Okonjo

Same Youth that scream, Saraki's trial is politically motivated ( When does answering question for stealing motivated)

Same Youth that called Dansuki's trial Withch Hunt ?

Same youth that calls Tinubu Hero of Democracy

Same Youth that will collect bribe from anybody.
Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by thundafire: 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
Apc agenda in order 2 find excuse 2 blame PDP ooooooo but dy youths re paid dts y dy re always few in paid protesting nt dy see youths dat protest in europe with a very large crowd
Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by akindap07(m): 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
I don't blame them na.....when their is no work to do....dem mates dey office dey hustle ooo....dem dey dere dey waste dem time..... Endtime people
Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by viktor01(m): 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hilarious....

Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by goshen26: 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
Corruption will not stop until we start killing every corrupt leader
Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by dammywapes(m): 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
They may be payed to do that. Buhari is no angel.
Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by Charly68: 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
They should have gone to burry the coffin into supreme court premises to tell the judges that Nigerians won't spare any judge that compromise their professional ethics ..they collaborate with the political thieves to frustrate justice in the land.. Meanwhile they can send a thief who stole handset to twenty years prison & leave a criminal who stole billions of naira to go & pay 10 million as penalty ..
Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by asapeola(m): 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
whirlwind7:
"The angry youths also made coffins, where they buried
corruption and bid it goodbye."

They got a lot of time to waste.
Would have made more sense if their anger spurred them to bury corrupt officials instead.
Dasuki and Dokpesi will most likely get a slap on the wrist and that would be all. The entire government structure is corrupt. Even the very foundation of the country was built on corruption.

Every serving politician merely pay lip service to fighting corruption, "chop" their own due, and move on. Anyone who thinks PMB can make a big difference needs to rethink. One word of caution from IBB has made him checked himself and piped down. Wasn't it PMB who said Abacha wasn't corrupt and didn't steal? Yet, it was part of the recovered Abacha loot that got misappropriated in the guise of acquiring hardware for the military. This present anti-corruption drive is a charade.

why are u so pessimistic? i think naturally some of u r just antagonistic of good things of life. All over the world, citizens protest against corruption and allegedly corrupt people even in better democracies n climes like the US or Britain.

All you lot keep saying is the system is corrupt n blah blah blah without offering viable alternatives but just arm chair criticism.
If u r not satisfied with the system, have u presented urself for a public office before? Or in what other way r u trying to change the "system"?

finally, the system isnt a tangible entity, it is made up of people and when there is an orientational change, the system will surely be sanitised!
Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
@ Op you call that coffin...I dont think so ...u beta check ur dictionary for meaning
Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by kenex4ever(m): 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
Rubbishzz apc paid angry thieves!
Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by nikz(f): 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
Big time charade. Whoever told you the youths that corruption will cease in Nigeria with the repeated old faces you elect is lying to you. All they are after is their own share of the national cake.
Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by akigbemaru: 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ncoffin corruption.
Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
dammytosh:
Jobless youth you mean.

Same youth that scream GEJ my hero

Same youth that scream Leave out Mummy Okonjo

Same Youth that scream, Saraki's trial is politically motivated ( When does answering question for stealing motivated)

Same Youth that called Dansuki's trial Withch Hunt ?

Same youth that calls Tinubu Hero of Democracy

Same youth who feels a thief is not a thief enough if he belongs to their tribe

Same youth that saw Fayose as hero

Same Youth that will collect bribe from anybody.
hmmmn,then what's the way out?
Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
anytym I see this bringbackourgirls stuff, I feel lyk crying sad

I doubt corruption will be tackled as lng as they keep voting in corrupt leaders

R u sayin buhari is kwarrupt?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram / Global Coalition Against Corruption: Diezani, Ibori, Dariye, 57 Other Nigerians. / 'Family Chats': Osinbajo Storms Zone 7 And Area 1 In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.