Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,253 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

How To Recover Deleted Whatsapp Message - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Recover Deleted Whatsapp Message (1658 Views)

How To Recover Deleted Whatsapp Messages Android 2017? / How To Recover Your Deleted Files And Apps On Your Android Phone / Recover Deleted Whatsapp Message,wechat History From Ios 9 Iphone/ipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover Deleted Whatsapp Message by AaronDonald: 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
In today's world of high-tech portable gadgets, iPods and cell phones, we've become dependent upon using various social network apps. Because they play a important role to a largeextent. However, they can also drive us crazy if important chat history or attachments of photos and videos are gone by mistake.

WhatsApp is one of the most popular mobile apps in the world! With group messages, work conversations and other everyday interactions now taking place here, the process to recover deleted WhatsApp messages is now almost as sought-after as the process to recover deleted text messages! For example, You meant to hit Add a conversation shortcut, but instead you tapped Delete chat. Then you clicked “Yes” without thinking!Your chats are gone now. leaving you without a record. How do you get them back? How to retrieve deleted whatsapp messages on iphone?

1. If you have backup files on iCloud, you can take the follow steps.

First, check the iCloud backup in your iPhone by the route of WhatsApp Settings > Chats and Calls > Chat Backup. You can see the time of the backup of your last WhatsApp messages.
Second, uninstall WhatsApp and verify your phone number after reinstalling it from the App Store.

2. If you don't have backups, you can recover WhatsApp Messages through iMyfone Data Recovery for iPhone

Step 1. Select the WhatsApp history and how you lost the files
Step 2. Scan for lost Whatsapp messages
Step 3. Preview and recover deleted WhatsApp messages

Accidental deletion of messages is a common problem across all messaging platforms - not just WhatsApp. I feel that these tips will be helpful for you. If you want to recover deleted whatsapp messages iphone, you can follow this guide. It's my own experience.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Whatsapp Message by afangide(m): 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
Really?
Re: How To Recover Deleted Whatsapp Message by AaronDonald: 10:52am On Feb 22, 2016
afangide:
Really?

Yes. I used it when my iPhone 6 lost Whasapp message after upgrading to iOS 9.2 two months ago.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Whatsapp Message by thomas2014(m): 7:51am On Feb 23, 2016
wow, I've met such problems, thanks for your tips. I do antibody manufacturing( http://www.creative-diagnostics.com/Sheep-Monoclonal-Antibody-Production.htm) research, and often use it to copy some of the idea.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Whatsapp Message by airsaylongcon: 12:40am On Feb 24, 2016
AaronDonald:

Yes. I used it when my iPhone 6 lost Whasapp message after upgrading to iOS 9.2 two months ago.

How is that 9.2 on your phone? Cos my battery is suffering since I updated. Power bank ti take over
Re: How To Recover Deleted Whatsapp Message by AaronDonald: 3:58am On Feb 26, 2016
airsaylongcon:

How is that 9.2 on your phone? Cos my battery is suffering since I updated. Power bank ti take over

It runs well on my phone. Maybe you can go to the Apple Store to check your battery performance.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Whatsapp Message by preshOnogwu1(m): 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
Good
Re: How To Recover Deleted Whatsapp Message by AaronDonald: 3:38am On Feb 29, 2016
preshOnogwu1:
Good
Thanks!
Re: How To Recover Deleted Whatsapp Message by AaronDonald: 10:44am On Mar 14, 2016
thomas2014:
wow, I've met such problems, thanks for your tips. I do antibody manufacturing( http://www.creative-diagnostics.com/Sheep-Monoclonal-Antibody-Production.htm) research, and often use it to copy some of the idea.

My pleasure. Hope it can fix your issue.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Computer Gadgets You Must Have / Hackers Can Seize Practically All Your Online Accounts, And It’s Your Voicemail’ / How To Hack Gidimo App To Get Unlimited Data--latest Gidimo Hack 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.