Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (670074 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by LexConsults: 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
nice one
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Ikpongiton: 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
drnairalov:
just stop biafra undecided nigeria cant be divided..i highly doubt it!!, hardly support seun's decision but this is top notch
they are just fooling themselves.the day the south south and south east will have a common aggrement and do the least, like obeying the sit at home order for just one week.na there,the result go come out
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Ikpongiton: 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
nigeria will break up very soon.because it's delight in injustice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Youthleader22(m): 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
I think this thread would have been better if Seun had said say “No To Tribalism” this is eating us deep as a people and it’s dangerous. It’s no joke.
I’m a Nigerian I don’t believe in secession in any form
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Youthleader22(m): 6:44pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ikpongiton:
they are just fooling themselves.the day the south south and south east will have a common aggrement and do the least, like obeying the sit at home order for just one week.na there,the result go come out

The sit at home order was by IPOB and not Biafra group as you people call it. Nigeria will never break and can never break. The south eastern governors had made that even impossible as we can all see.
We are a big Nation why not come together as one. See as small South Africa is taking us for a ride. Common men.
I know how much I spell it out loud to my Turkish friends how big and large Nigeria is. I always tell them that we have 2 Nations in Africa, Nigeria and the rest of Africa but now this tribal war is just giving us national shame and nothin else.
I love what Nnnamdi Kanu is doing because the Ibos are marginalized, but the truth is that if other tribes don’t come to support the easterners the marginalization will continue. How do you want a Yoruba man or Hausa/Fulani man to buy into your ideas when you are pouring insult on them claiming you better.
Everyone should mark this. Nigeria will forever remain one Nation. The earlier we know this the better for us to come together to work out on how to better this Great Nation Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Edu3Again: 12:01am On Sep 23, 2019
Youthleader22:

The sit at home order was by IPOB and not Biafra group as you people call it. Nigeria will never break and can never break. The south eastern governors had made that even impossible as we can all see.
We are a big Nation why not come together as one. See as small South Africa is taking us for a ride. Common men.
I know how much I spell it out loud to my Turkish friends how big and large Nigeria is. I always tell them that we have 2 Nations in Africa, Nigeria and the rest of Africa but now this tribal war is just giving us national shame and nothin else.
I love what Nnnamdi Kanu is doing because the Ibos are marginalized, but the truth is that if other tribes don’t come to support the easterners the marginalization will continue. How do you want a Yoruba man or Hausa/Fulani man to buy into your ideas when you are pouring insult on them claiming you better.
Everyone should mark this. Nigeria will forever remain one Nation. The earlier we know this the better for us to come together to work out on how to better this Great Nation Nigeria.

I'm Igbo and did not like the way Kanu trashed some tribes.

Buhari has made it so easy for Nigeria to break up!

The Yorubas are waking up to the fact that they have been taken for a ride.

Now the Yorubas too want out!
Sorry if u are from the North,please prepare to be on your own

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdbCYXcoaAw
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Youthleader22(m): 9:53am On Sep 23, 2019
Edu3Again:

I'm Igbo and did not like the way Kanu trashed some tribes.

Buhari has made it so easy for Nigeria to break up!

The Yorubas are waking up to the fact that they have been taken for a ride.

Now the Yorubas too want out!
Sorry if u are from the North,please prepare to be on your own

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdbCYXcoaAw

What Buhari is doing is playing out politics to make the nation see Fulanis as a threat. This is just the idea of the politicians. It’s a pity what Buhari is doing. I have never supported his government because of the past in his 1983/84 regime. Buhari does not have the ability and capacity to rule. It’s just a pity that he was the choice of the APC, my brother Nigeria is not breaking up. If Nigeria was to break up why didn’t we see the agitation from the IPOB group in the Jonathan regime? Buhari made a statement that caused caos in the East by simply calling them 5%. What I expect from the Ibos is to tackle the fact that they are being marginalized and not this Biafra line, and I’m from Edo and not a northerner.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
We the people of the Niger Delta have already denied any claim that we are seceding to Biafra, we are not interested and may never be in secession but are being dragged by our Igbo brothers we are will to fix this country and will do our best in doing so.

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Edu3Again: 3:07am On Sep 24, 2019
We the people of the Niger Delta have already denied any claim that we are seceding to Biafra, we are not interested and may never be in secession but are being dragged by our Igbo brothers we are will to fix this country and will do our best in doing so.

Dear Nobody

The Niger Delta has already declared support for Biafra.
if u scared of being alone, please get ready as you will be grin

Akwa Ibom & Cross Rivers Declare Support of Biafra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOv6MScGM0U

"We re Dead Without Biafra", N/Delta Elders Speak-out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x11zvif9M6Q

you want more? grin
Akwa Ibom is for Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMuDJiKRyxY

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by DEENDOMY: 10:05am On Sep 24, 2019
ENUGU STATE GOVERNMENT HAS COMMENCED REPAIRS IN THE STATE.

Enugu state government has commenced the repair of major and minor roads in the state.

Enugu state government has commenced the repair of major and minor roads in the state.
This is following the recent complains by the people living in and outside the state as they find it very hard to make their way through those roads.

The governor of Enugu state made this speech yesterday to the press men at the capital city of Enugu state which is Enugu.

https://www.guruspoint.xyz/2019/09/enugu-state-commences-repairs.html

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by dokyOloye: 10:54am On Sep 24, 2019
Youthleader22:

What Buhari is doing is playing out politics to make the nation see Fulanis as a threat. This is just the idea of the politicians. It’s a pity what Buhari is doing. I have never supported his government because of the past in his 1983/84 regime. Buhari does not have the ability and capacity to rule. It’s just a pity that he was the choice of the APC, my brother Nigeria is not breaking up. If Nigeria was to break up why didn’t we see the agitation from the IPOB group in the Jonathan regime? Buhari made a statement that caused caos in the East by simply calling them 5%. What I expect from the Ibos is to tackle the fact that they are being marginalized and not this Biafra line, and I’m from Edo and not a northerner.
Point of correction.
The agitation for Biafra has always been there right from the days of Obasanjo as civilian president abi you never heard of MASSOB?
Nnamdi Kanu was a member of MASSOB but broke out to form IPOB.
Same Nnamdi Kanu was once detained overnight and released d following day during GEJ's tenure but Buhari decided to make a hero of him by detaining him without proper trial.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Olatunji67POP(m): 8:49am On Sep 25, 2019
My name is Olatunji, a POP expert. I am into POP artworks and designs.

Please consult me for your POP artworks and designs and you will NEVER regret you did. For superb works and affordable fees, I am at your service sirs and ma'am. phone number:07062567817 or 08090945484

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by LYda: 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
Job Opportunities In Canada Australia china- etc... All jobs are currently uploaded so first read the carefully then choose anyone if you are interested then apply.

Candidates for positions must be highly motivated, tenacious, and self- starters. If you are interested in being part of something extraordinary and like working alongside people who are smart, organized, thorough, and take pride in initiating meaningful relationships with future customers, then this is the team for you.

Minimum Requirement :
1 Must be able to read and speak English
2Must be at least 1/ 2 years experience in the post above 3 Age should be above 18 and less than 40
4 Valid Document & passport
The transport trade sector

(12.8%)The sales and service sector which makes about more than a third of all job vacancies (34.9%)

POSITIONS OF HIGH DEMAND

Positions which are of high demand by immigrants in Canada are:

Nursing sectorCustomer service sectorCooks and ChefsTraders, Laborers and helpersComputer and information system professionals

The above gives an insight to know the right decisions to make on working and residing in Canada.

Benefits:

Excellent Salary Package + Overtime + Food + Accommodation + Yearly Return Ticket. Working hours will be 8 per day. After 2 – 3 years you can apply for family PR

Company providing good working environment and good facilities for employees and their families and also given full support for employees. Focused on ensuring the professional and personal growth of employees.  Search for people with commitment and dedication. Several job openings are available such as Cashier, Sales Executive, Office Clerk, Electrician, Store Manager, Technician, Human Resource, Information Technology etc. Interested Candidates may send their resume or Apply
 with our contact (+2349011543884)
call number (+2348076580154)
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Chukala12(m): 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
Thanks
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Dorammy(f): 12:31am On Sep 26, 2019
U guys need to go read up this raging battle between one writer called haruna and Guru subai...

http://www.opinionnigeria.com/re-guru-deseye-subai-man-made-thinking-and-the-rationality-of-common-wisdom/
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Chrisbillakings(m): 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2019
The application for Total Nigeria Young Graduate Programme 2019 For Young Nigerians is closing tomorrow Friday, September 27 2019.

The application is not something that is hard or takes time. You will complete the application within 20 minutes.
It is something you can just use you mobile phone to complete.

Just get the following documents ready
1. CV
2. Cover Letter (If available)
3. Degree certificate
4. NYSC certificate (if Available)
5. Transcript (if Available)

to learn more
visit this thread through: https://www.nairaland.com/5430077/total-nigeria-young-graduate-programme#82588605
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by meccuno: 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2019
When the time comes Nigeria would cease to exist.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Edu3Again: 4:08am On Sep 27, 2019
whether the North likes it or not.

Its coming soon,thanks to Buhari with his Fulanization
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Dyungfash(m): 10:06am On Sep 27, 2019
Purely hand made footwear at affordable price.
Click on the link below to place for an order
https:///08116512022

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 28, 2019
Edu3Again:
whether the North likes it or not.

Its coming soon,thanks to Buhari with his Fulanization

Exactly !

What was a tall order four years ago is gradually materializing into reality. This nation has 15 years tops. A conservative section of the fulani elite are running an extractive oligarchy with their collaborators across the country in a way that has never been done since '66.

Nigeria that was already a fake entity propped up only by the acquiescence/cooperation of the elite of the other regions is gradually losing the full support of the latter group in different regions. And quite apart from that, those elite are becoming less and less important to the ppl and how they see their destiny. So even if they get reluctant the regular man is fed up both with his own and the national ruling class.

Let's not talk about the entrenchment and normalization of disorder in the NE that is supposed to be pacified as it is located within the northern core..... that already is a symbol of the ineffectiveness of this useless entity called Naijeriyah.

Buhari has now come to create another exclusive club inside the club. No street smarts just talk. The man is an animal fit for Maiduguri zoo.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by TRYGO(m): 8:18am On Sep 28, 2019
We know it's your forum, and blabla. Because its you forum, it does not give you the express right to single out an ethnic group in such a way. Its like racial profiling, of I may use that term.

I'm not Igbo, but I feel for those guys so much. We have to be open minded. We can't claimed to be together, and still treat other persons as LAST CLASS CITIZENS. No matter who you are, if you're given such a treatment for a long time, your orientation would change.

You'd begin to asks yourself, "hey, wait! do I even belonged here at all?'".

Nigeria is really a funny place. We have rules on paper(constitution), say this and that, but in reality do things differently.

If truth be told, everybody here, including you @seun, know exactly what this ethnic group, and those in the Niger Delta are facing.

Let's forget all the chop chop wey we de get o!

This country would only progress if we learn to leave multi polar.

No one part of the country can do go it alone. But if a section of the country feels its being deliberately been sidelined in the schemes of things, why shouldn't the national government, genuinely hold a sovereign conference to discuss these issues. Dialogue is/has always being the key.

But in my view, that national dialogue, won't happened, because a certain part of the country is either scared of loosing the bounty from the South, or they are scares of going the way of southern Sudan.

I don't know why Nigerian leaders don't learn.
This was exactly what led to southern Sudan splitting from the North, and Eritrea from Ethiopia.

Finally, you need to sometimes, be diplomatic the way you issues out " orders"(rules) on your forum.

Don't always be dictatorial.

Your platform is just online yet. What happens, if you owned a conglomerate like Dangote, or Billgate? That means those not in consonance with your ideologies would be immediately sacked. There would be no opportunity to hear from them.

Regards,
Joseph

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2019
ALUMINIUM TOWER MATERIAL WITH BURGLARY AND NET
ENQUIRY TODAY
Thanks.

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by tlotlomath(m): 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (157)

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.