Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (671749 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by oskaaay(m): 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
Noted!
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by drake2(m): 4:26am On Dec 27, 2016
Hello Guys!. Please who is "Seun"?. I just found this thread and please I need an answer.

Just felt really really insulted!.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by chukagates(m): 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
Okay,, me i know say Blood must flow that day..., we for warri nor get joy
...lol bro no be so ooo...man gats flex small

grin
Okay,, me i know say Blood must flow that day..., we for warri nor get joy
...lol bro no be so ooo...man gats flex small
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by zendy: 11:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
Kupengo:
I love all Nigerians, and all we need is to be united, love each other.

Depends who a 'Nigerian' is. Is a Nigerian someone who willingly accepts this name and the country it represents? Or is a Nigerian someone who was forced at gunpoint to accept the name and country by one military dictator or the other starting from Lord Lugard to Gowon etc?

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by businesstalk: 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nothing can separate us. Nigeria is one and will remain one. Let's not allow religion to become a problem rather than blessing to our nation.

ONE NIGERIA!
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
businesstalk:
Nothing can separate us. Nigeria is one and will remain one. Let's not allow religion to become a problem rather than blessing to our nation.

ONE NIGERIA!
Your Northerners aim to Islamise the entire nation in the name of One Nigeria.
And I think you are deluding yourself, Nigerians, Christians or Muslims are obsessed with religion.It will forever be a polarising factor in Nigeria until when the ineviatble Muslim dominance takes place(Since Birth rates in the South are lower than in the North) and everyone is under Sharia Law.
If Sharia law was introduced in Kaduna where Christians are 45% of the population, I presume the same will happen when Nigerian Christians are the same percentage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (157)

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.