Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,247 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (670497 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by enemyofprogress: 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2017
Seun as the founder of nairaland you and nairaland suppose to be neutral on this kind of issue. The igbo people have the right to agitate for whatever they want and you have no right to stop them except there is something you are not telling us.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by laudate: 12:24am On Jan 12, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Seun as the founder of nairaland you and nairaland suppose to be neutral on this kind of issue. The igbo people have the right to agitate for whatever they want and you have no right to stop them except there is something you are not telling us.
Please agitate for it on www.biafr'aland.com

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Trinaanaanaaa: 2:25am On Jan 12, 2017
The whole world hates black people! The Elites want to genocide ALL OF US.. It's not gon matter if you're a Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Fulani etc!
Stop with this tribalism and be BLACK first.. It's idiotic! Fighting over something that's SO IRRELEVANT. Can't we all just get along? Before THEY KILL US ALL. They already tried with Ebola.. Look at the Denver Airport Muriel! Native American, AFRICAN & A Ashkenazi Jew in a grave.. That's a SIGN .. there's a letter from Aushwitz too! WE NEED TO UNITE

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Trinaanaanaaa: 2:28am On Jan 12, 2017
They're already brainwashing Akata's telling them that their hebrew Israelite and native americans so if they kill all the africans the richest black ppl won't care! embarassed they already think we're a waste of resources yet we use the LEAST amount of resources.. they're already spreading this overpopulation lie in the media.. sad
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Trinaanaanaaa: 2:31am On Jan 12, 2017
I hope we still have time for the renaissance. undecided The NAZI elites are practicing racial whitening on Akata's as we speak to fit their image
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Trinaanaanaaa: 2:32am On Jan 12, 2017
Eko Atlantic isn't for YOU!! angry That's for them when they try to kill us all
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Trinaanaanaaa: 2:40am On Jan 12, 2017
The Media also spreads this propaganda that we all live in huts and eat flies all day .. Which is what the average westerner thinks..
Evil whites brainwash Akatas into not coming back to Africa by saying that we're slave traders, cannibalistic & live in huts with no technology!
Love them or hate them but they could also turn Nigeria into a 3 Trillion dollar country! (Most of them came from Igbo, Yoruba & Akan btw) undecided The Left (white social justice warriors/ feminists) won't care if we get genocided because they believe that race doesn't exist.. They just want us out of here! Keeping Africa poor.. Killing Gaddafi!! I hope this will wake you Biafarans and other tribalistic Africans UP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by dprince4christb(m): 8:06am On Jan 14, 2017
laudate:

Please agitate for it on www.biafr'aland.com

Don't be suprised if you see something like that tomorrow.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Jfrankination(m): 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).
grin
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).
founder of nairaland ah hail ooh but we wan see ur real face ahbeq no vex ...u no sabi say u don turn celeb who no sabi seun nah
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by onemmanuel(m): 11:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
we have to be frank with ourselves. An Igbo man can never become president of Nigeria.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by cstr55: 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
onemmanuel:
we have to be frank with ourselves. An Igbo man can never become president of Nigeria.
And you will stop them with your one vote ? cheesy
You and your people can stop okorocha from becoming president if he wants to run? you are deluded
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by elsomm(m): 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
I'm disappointed. The bid to muzzle social media might as well be passed
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by elsomm(m): 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
adeoba2008:
Nice one Seun.
Nigeria must remain one. Come what may.

Every question all supposed Nigerians should ask themselves, "do I love the Igbos?" Do I trust them? Would I allow an Igbo man to rule Nigeria if it were to be in my power?

If your answer is no...then support that they leave.
If yes, then act accordingly. Agitate that Igbos be given chance to prove themselves. Do business with Igbos like you would with other tribes and be open minded.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by laudate: 12:28am On Jan 25, 2017
elsomm:
Every question all supposed Nigerians should ask themselves, "do I love the Igbos?" Do I trust them? Would I allow an Igbo man to rule Nigeria if it were to be in my power?

If your answer is no...then support that they leave.
If yes, then act accordingly. Agitate that Igbos be given chance to prove themselves. Do business with Igbos like you would with other tribes and be open minded.

Why do you guys always expect other ethnic groups to agitate for the Igbo? I really do not get it! sad
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by elsomm(m): 7:23am On Jan 25, 2017
laudate:

Why do you guys always expect other ethnic groups to agitate for the Igbo? I really do not get it! sad

That's the only thing you picked.

What's ur feeling like to the Igbo man next to u?

Let me rephrase...if you so much dislike them, then stop forcing them to be part of you. Remember they are just greedy drug dealers. And wanting power to themselves. You said an Igbo man is not good enough. Why are you afraid of them leaving?
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by elsomm(m): 8:33am On Jan 25, 2017
@ Laudate

It took the madmen of yesterday for us to be able to act with extreme clarity today. I want to be one of those madmen. We must dare to invent the future.- Thomas Sankara (1949-1987)

IPOB are today's madmen. Tomorrow will be clear for their generations.

Don't you agree?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (157)

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.