Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Abacha Loot: Arms Are Not Roads, Electricity, Health, SERAP Tells Okonjo-iweala - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha Loot: Arms Are Not Roads, Electricity, Health, SERAP Tells Okonjo-iweala (28545 Views)

Executive And Legislative Arms Are On The Same Page – Minister. / Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate / Abacha Loot: Arms Are Not Roads, Electricity, Health, SERAP Tells Okonjo-iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha Loot: Arms Are Not Roads, Electricity, Health, SERAP Tells Okonjo-iweala by babafirst(m): 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

Is this what you will say in court? I wonder why APC fans are the dumbest fools in in the world
Say a simple amen based on morality and conscience from the COMMONSENSE deductions from the recent revelations you cannot.Like someone yabbed someone on NL some days ago I think some PDP fans should have come to this world as bathroom slippers.
Re: Abacha Loot: Arms Are Not Roads, Electricity, Health, SERAP Tells Okonjo-iweala by docadams: 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

In my opinion, in the light of the evidence I've seen?
The blame is not on her.

Dasuki should answer. GEJ should answer too.
Except of course, you naturally hate her and want to see her go down.

Good Luck with that.

You are really messed up. And when attention finally shifts to GEJ you will come up with witch hunting swansong.

2 Likes

Re: Abacha Loot: Arms Are Not Roads, Electricity, Health, SERAP Tells Okonjo-iweala by arresa: 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
This woman is a disgrace and overrated human being.

When we ask about our money, she gets defensive and first lie that she knows nothing and her hands are clean, then she turns around to confess with her hands dirty and all over the place.

NNPC deposited funds in illegal account, she knows nothing even though she gets paid by the taxpayers to look after our money.

NNPC billions went missing, she knows nothing even though she gets paid by the taxpayers to look after our money, but latter admitted that $10 billion was missing.

What happened to Abasha loot, I don't know anything and my hands her clean, but later admitted that she not only was in deep with her dirty hands, she actually approved the illegal transfer and to make matters worse, she abdicated her responsibility not only to look after our money but also to seek accountability.

At the end of the day, her equally corrupt and incompetent boss who oversaw and approved the illegal transfers of public funds and payments to herbalists, TV stations and sordid characters should be held responsible.

Beats my why he kept her on the job instead of sacking her same way OBJ did when he sacked her..

2 Likes

Re: Abacha Loot: Arms Are Not Roads, Electricity, Health, SERAP Tells Okonjo-iweala by babafirst(m): 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

When Buhari summons courage to invite GEJ for questioning let me know
Don't worry PMB is not like your lily livered,stealing is not corruption,arms fund diverting GEJ that couldn't bring his predecessors like OBJ to book.

1 Like

Re: Abacha Loot: Arms Are Not Roads, Electricity, Health, SERAP Tells Okonjo-iweala by jideflows(m): 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
Please go and read your constitution again.. she has a case to answer realsing funds without approval from the legislature.
Texcoco:
q
Re: Abacha Loot: Arms Are Not Roads, Electricity, Health, SERAP Tells Okonjo-iweala by ighodalonosa(m): 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
dammytosh:
Okonjo has plenty case to answer.

Bilions of Naira moving out of CBN and NNPC's account like water.

She decieved us that Nigeria is not broke even when we were bleeding

Soludo said over 30Trilion Naira was stolen under her. With all these revelations, we will soon get to that number.
YES O 30 TRILLION DOLLARS WAS STOLEN BY GOODLUCK. GOODLUCK STOLE THE WORLDS ECONOMY. HANG HIM.
Re: Abacha Loot: Arms Are Not Roads, Electricity, Health, SERAP Tells Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
PMB if only you can bring these thiefs to book that will be enough for me
Re: Abacha Loot: Arms Are Not Roads, Electricity, Health, SERAP Tells Okonjo-iweala by jacksonite: 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
OnankpaBa:
“Mrs Okonjo-Iweala’s approach of ‘no answers, no apology’ on how Abacha loot was spent is doing her reputation more harm than good. We hope that she will take cue from the World Bank (her former employer) when it define ‘accountability and probity’ as knowing what task has been set, accepting to do it, and going about it with a sense of probity. Probity implying the willingness to self-disclose such information to which a specific stakeholder group has a right as well as tolerance of the scrutiny of such a stakeholder group on information to which they have a right,” the organisation said.

“We therefore urge her to now come out for the sake of millions of Nigerians living in extreme poverty but also of generations as yet unborn and tell Nigerians the whole story about what exactly happened to recovered Abacha loot, as well as publicly apologise for claiming that Abacha loot was transparently spent. She should be willing to be held to account,” the organisation added.

I love this part. Okonjo Iweala still has alot to answer to. She should stop making noise and make sure she comes out clean or jail is waiting for her.
Must recovered loot be used for road,electricity and schools? Does security not come before them? You can only ask for accountability of the expenditure and not why it was on security. With the security challenges we face would you question pmb if he uses our resources to tackle them?
Re: Abacha Loot: Arms Are Not Roads, Electricity, Health, SERAP Tells Okonjo-iweala by OYEDIPE(m): 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
LadyExcellency:
Was Dr Ngozi Iweala the President of Nigeria?

Moreover, Abacha's loot is not only from one country hence the agreement on repatriation from one country is not binding on all recoveries.

Ki Ni ode yi n wi ?
Re: Abacha Loot: Arms Are Not Roads, Electricity, Health, SERAP Tells Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
[quote author=Texcoco post=40874332][/quote]receive some sense......boko haram. wasn't in every part of d country,.....so why was money not spent constructing roads for dose region
Re: Abacha Loot: Arms Are Not Roads, Electricity, Health, SERAP Tells Okonjo-iweala by ihearYou(m): 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
Next thing,she will find a way to drag oshiomole into her mess. Anyway,i am least surprised about this latest revelation. She has to come out clean on d way and manner she managed to run our economy aground,inspite of her high sounding degrees. Or forever be labelled a pen robber.
Re: Abacha Loot: Arms Are Not Roads, Electricity, Health, SERAP Tells Okonjo-iweala by bizgai(m): 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]ABRACADABRA RIANS
Re: Abacha Loot: Arms Are Not Roads, Electricity, Health, SERAP Tells Okonjo-iweala by nortcentrallord(m): 2:12am On Dec 13, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
what is this dunce saying ?

Get off my mention. Troll.tongue

When a car runs out'of fuel, it makes sound like what you are making right now. Maybe you could comprehend that. Hihihihihihih. Peace.
Re: Abacha Loot: Arms Are Not Roads, Electricity, Health, SERAP Tells Okonjo-iweala by slimfit1(m): 2:43am On Dec 13, 2015
blazetitov:
It is gettin brighter for NOI grin grin grin grin grin grin

On a serious note, this is sad and am SMH for those people still supporting her like she is the best thing to ever happen to this country. She is a big time failure for allowing all these to happen under watch as the so called coordinating minister of the economy and minister of finance. I won't vote for her to run a ministry for local government affairs. All of these revelations put a question mark on her capability and integrity. She should have resigned long time ago.

The university she went to should be down graded I don't care which one it is self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrested Over Attack On Kwankwaso / Obaseki: RUGA Will Not Happen In Edo State, Sambisa Forest A Better Option / My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.