Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

I Want Business Partnership - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want Business Partnership (649 Views)

I Need Business Partnership / When Is Business Partnership Advisable In Nigeria? / BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP: Are You Interested?: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want Business Partnership by biztowns: 12:55am On Jun 03, 2009
I am writing this for those who knows what forex trading is all about. There are people today who want to start making money online through online trading but the understanding is not there maybe due to the nature of the market platform - i mean the forex trade platform itself. Well i have the brain of making the money because i have trade demo in the market place for good six months now and i know how to turn small amount of money into huge amount, my trading history is a proof i can show to you if want to see. I have the needed resources such as loptop and internet service. The capital to start the trading will be between $500 - $1000 as a good start. Honestly i can make profit of this same amount within a week to 2 weeks of trading. You and i can make a hell of money if only if you can relax your mind and i do the trading.
Note, this is going to be a joint business and it will be a joint account as well, in this type of business no one cheat another, so the fear of cheating is far from this. I have more explanation to give that is after any interesting person has contacted me with the following phone number; 07040157630

(1) (Reply)

Warning! Etb Website Hijacked For Interswitch Atm Scam - Beware / Money Marketing And Spirituality - 7 Lessons Small Business Owners Need To Learn / Benin To Lagos Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.