Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics (49182 Views)

Ruins Of Jacob Obande's Official Car Spotted In Otukpo (Photos) / Ganduje Returns From Saudi Arabia As Kano People Welcome Him (Photos) / See How Ebira People Welcome Alhaji Yahaya Bello (fair Plus) Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics by ElNino101: 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
Trunaijian:
business is not as usual. U cant always buy ur way again. Let him campaign and win the right way jare. Person Wey no send the plight of him people. Make him and all him supporters park well joor.
so so 'park well' pidgin english nai u dey speak. lol
Re: Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics by DonaldGenes(m): 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
Trunaijian:
Crowd ke? Which crowd? That is hired crowd my dear. David Mark is not liked by the Idomas. Its not a secret. And why are they all wearing same t shirt if it was not arranged? Make Una park well abeg!

lmao! ILike the way you talk
Re: Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics by Ochek: 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
toygod2:
JUST ONE QUESTION PLS ,

ARE IDOMA PEOPLE IN BENUE?

No! There are in Texas.
Re: Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
What has david mark ever done for them
Re: Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics by Kolency(m): 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
givemedatin:
Is this your CROWD?

Anyways I laf in Ajayi CROWDER gringrin
Lol, Im lafin in OKPOKPOWULU KOWAI!, Crowd indeed, can't c young Alhaji. Same Young Alhaji dat Mark robed Him off His mandate?. Naa, must b anoda Usman Abubakar
Re: Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics by gbrown(m): 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
samsard:
And why aren't you blaming the governor whose primary responsibility it is to build road, renovate and equip hospitals? Last time I checked, neither Barnabas Gemade nor George Akume (both of APC) have done those things in their respective constituencies.
life is about choices, so stick with the man who entertains you yearly with basketball and free musical shows, i forgot to mention, David mark doesn't ply otuokpo makurdi road, why? He has a helipad in his compound.
Re: Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics by gbrown(m): 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
IzonOwei:
What has david mark ever done for them
every year David mark entertains the idomas via tuface and a basketball show, the only radio station (joy fm) in otuokpo is owned by his daughter, local government chairmanship is the birthright of the daughters husband, he has not attracted any federal project to his constituency throughout his miserable stay in the upper house
Re: Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
gbrown:

every year David mark entertains the idomas via tuface and a basketball show, the only radio station (joy fm) in otuokpo is owned by his daughter, local government chairmanship is the birthright of the daughters husband, he has not attracted any federal project to his constituency throughout his miserable stay in the upper house
grin grin...see suffer...

1 Like

Re: Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
Chop am and then vote wisely. such is the idea of an ignorant person dinning with the devil.
Re: Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics by thundafire: 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
so deluded re his pple sha blinded in hope of having APA state in other news is he gonna fly or use dy road cs dy road 2 otukpo is very bad

1 Like

Re: Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics by viktagorion: 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
Thank God for JEGA 's card reader.

Let us send this David Mark permanently to his well deserved political retirement.

Enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics by akatekpe(m): 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
The OP is from Mark' family or a daughter of one of those who benefits from Mark. See the story she framed, Young Alhaji leading those who welcomed Mark?chai... cheesy see lie abeg

1 Like

Re: Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
iproject:
Ha Op, Crowd renting happen to be the most lucrative business of late oh

Besides where is the crowd ni? undecided

I am not even from Otukpo, but from my investigation if the idoma people should return this man to the senate, then they need to recheck the entire Kingdom to be sure no be jazz!!!!

Make him just do him Last Mark D'Ball
Who wan challenge am
Re: Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics by DonProphet: 10:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
This is a rented crowd. I pity Nigerians for the dearth of their consciences.
Re: Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics by ucyonline: 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
Think I'll receive a better welcome if I go to my village. grin[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics by idupaul: 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
Trunaijian:
Crowd ke? Which crowd? That is hired crowd my dear. David Mark is not liked by the Idomas. Its not a secret. And why are they all wearing same t shirt if it was not arranged? Make Una park well abeg!

So its U they now like .. Keep fooling urself .. Mark wins this election landslide
Re: Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics by bmos(m): 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
Elslim:
crowd

Where is the massive crowd? Mark is a goner and he knows. He deceived us for 16 bleeping years. Now that state creation is no longer an issue, the mischievous man had lost his trump card
Re: Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics by bmos(m): 11:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
Elslim:
crowd

Where is the massive crowd? Mark is a goner and he knows. He deceived us for 16 fvckking years. Now that state creation is no longer an issue, the mischievous man had lost his trump card
Re: Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics by bmos(m): 11:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
akatekpe:
The OP is from Mark' family or a daughter of one of those who benefits from Mark. See the story she framed, Young Alhaji leading those who welcomed Mark?chai... cheesy see lie abeg

Big lie indeed. Mark and young Alhaji are like hen and cockroach. political arch rivals you would say

1 Like

Re: Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
Is dat not dsame place 2face is 4rm? He will pull more crowd Dan dis Mark of a guy.
Re: Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics by YaksonFCA(m): 11:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
And u call this CROWD? I know blame u sha I blame the network providers for the cheap data plan wey make u post this nonsense.
Re: Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics by gowaga68: 11:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
Abeg make we see the development him bring to the Idoma community, if at all that Otupo road is done.. I still wonder if that part is part of Benue .
Some people can dance for just a peanut.
Re: Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics by DTruthman: 12:14am On Dec 11, 2015
Am still looking for the crowd.... Pls can someone show me the crowd
Re: Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics by yaya93: 1:35am On Dec 11, 2015
quote author=ebosie11 post=40877785]Ex-Senate President Sen. David Mark may be man of the people as wrongly perceived by the media.Despite his victory being nullified by a court,it seems that his people are still in love with him.See the massive crowd that came out today to receive him in Otukpo,Benue state.The masses are lead by Alhaji Abubakar Usman (Young Alhaji). The people that came out are mainly Indoma people of Zone C area of Benue state

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/12/see-massive-crowd-that-came-out-today.html[/quote] from the pictures l saw, the people are few
Re: Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics by Leiman100(m): 5:09am On Dec 11, 2015
Point of correction, they are PDP youth not "Idoma people"!
Re: Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics by hubreality(m): 5:34am On Dec 11, 2015
End Time Rented Crowd... grin
Re: Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics by Leiman100(m): 5:42am On Dec 11, 2015
MIKOLOWISKA:
Who wan challenge am
who challenge am go apeal court? Who send am packing from senate? Wake up guy!
Re: Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics by buchilino(m): 6:13am On Dec 11, 2015
I DON'T WANT 2 BELIEVE DAT MOST IDOMA PPLE R FOOLISH.
Re: Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics by dklex(m): 6:19am On Dec 11, 2015
Trunaijian:

This pdp crooks and renting crowd, they are like bread and butter.
Re: Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics by iceland1: 7:02am On Dec 11, 2015
Trunaijian:
Crowd ke? Which crowd? That is hired crowd my dear. David Mark is not liked by the Idomas. Its not a secret. And why are they all wearing same t shirt if it was not arranged? Make Una park well abeg!and who told you we don't like our senator, if APC like make they bring thousand of nullification, we will still vote our senator david bournaventure alechenu mark, wait and see, we the idoma people will still vote enmass for mark, even bigger than the formal, we know what APC and their crooks are doing in benue, its all looting of state fund, borrowing and looting of bailout fund. David mark is our choice
Re: Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics by shugaboy6102(m): 7:20am On Dec 11, 2015
Eziachi:
How can you be welcoming your own representative as if he is a stranger? If he works for the people, he should be in his constituency office at least three days of the week sorting issues of his people out by listening to their complaint, inspecting things needed to be inspected, signing forms for constituents. That what a proper representative does.
Welcoming him shows that he is a stranger in his constituency, they don't see him, because you don't welcome someone you see all the time with dance troupes and colourful drumming.
mehn you make too much sense.He's truely a stranger
Re: Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics by eltweezy90(m): 7:37am On Dec 11, 2015
After him come give people for Otukpo plenty salt, Maggi, rice and tomato... Why dem no go come welcome am... Nigerians will never learn. If him win again, I swear him must collect back all d money wey him use buy all those stuff.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) / Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer / Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.