Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) (49157 Views)

Video As VP Shettima, NSA Ribadu And Gbajabiamila Arrive PEPT / Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki / Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by OLAADEX(m): 8:50am On Jan 01, 2023
Asiwaju Tinubu Begins The Year With Special Prayers For Nigeria In Saudi Arabia As He Observes Umrah (Lesser Hajj). He was picture there with Nuhu Ribadu and Gov Badru of Jigawa state

May Almighty Allah Accept The Prayers Of Our Incoming President.

#AsiwajuIsComing
#RenewedHope2023
#BATKSM23
#BiyoraOnlineTv

https://www.facebook.com/100064388334182/posts/pfbid02uNs1KXmE2ZPFcynM6doW2EvGcWuewfmx95B4kRU8ehAomBmyAWo1ymYvx5YmWEovl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

86 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Naira20: 8:51am On Jan 01, 2023
Ribadu looks unhealthy.

Besides, not sure many remembered him as the EFCC Boss.
Now hobnobbing with a thief would erase any good reputation he was believed to have

263 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Abdul05: 8:51am On Jan 01, 2023
God bless our incoming president the jagaban... grin

243 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by chatinent: 8:52am On Jan 01, 2023
And after all these religious showoff and preaching, una hearts still dey dey like stone to cause political unrest to grab power.

Just looking at the oblong head from the picture, I can read what's going on in the mind:

1. I'll come back to Nigeria and cause more trouble in the East so no one can summon courage to vote there. Foolish Igbos. Who needs their votes anyways? Dots. Buhahaha. But I must still cause trouble there. More kidnaps..more IPOB unrest.

2. Start gathering money to bribe some officials cos I must win this election. It is safer for Nigeria to be destroyed than I don't win. I have put more people in power...they will pay me back. It's my life ambition to be president and I must. Shut up, I must.

3. I must win jare. Why must I not win? Èmi! Ma pa anybody who stands in my way. Dem never born them! I must be president. Power must move from Buhari to a super high way to me. If I don't win, is it for Ewa, garri, beans m, errrwwwgghh? I must win.

4. I'll see if I can babablu to the constitution of a roasted corn to dampen the economic brooooom. Yes, it's figurative. All they need is their APV to vote for me.

5. I must continue to cause to make sure there's problem in Atiku's party. Hahahahaha. Atiku o. Atiku is born to fail..he can't win. As for the Obidient, I am ashamed to mention his name. But I must win..I have more experience.

6. Who cares if Nigeria gets better? Na better we go chop? Who go die go die, who poor go poor, as far as I don't get poor, that's the important thing.

7. I need to return to Nigeria. I'm done with all these religious charade to please Muslims for votes ejjoo. Let me go and strategize. Emi lokan (grins).

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by UnfairLife7(m): 8:53am On Jan 01, 2023
Tinubu seems to have upper hand in winning the presidency

May the best man win though

198 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Naira20: 8:56am On Jan 01, 2023
The bolded is an illusion.

Peter Obi is the best and He'd win.

UnfairLife7:
Tinubu seems to have upper hand in winning the presidency

May the best man win though

167 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by YorubaNiBaba(m): 8:59am On Jan 01, 2023
Abdul05:
Jagaban is the next president, haters can go and die

136 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Moh247: 9:00am On Jan 01, 2023
cool

Best way to Start the year...

Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Insha Allah

Focus on your ambition, pray to God and forget haters and distraction

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by UnfairLife7(m): 9:01am On Jan 01, 2023
Naira20:
The bolded is an illusion.

Peter Obi is the best and He'd win.

I am not here to argue who will win or not

I only feel Tinubu has the upper hand in the coming election

You're entitled to your opinion anyway

181 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by OLAADEX(m): 9:01am On Jan 01, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Jagaban is the next president, haters can go and die

Let them jump into the lagoon

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 9:03am On Jan 01, 2023
Incoming

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:03am On Jan 01, 2023
Hmmm. Our incoming president. See his head like that of tortoise

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by devilmaycry: 9:03am On Jan 01, 2023
This man ain't fit.

Everytime you see him...look well and you did see one person trying to support the nigga ...oga can't stand alone !!!

See, we should put sentiment and tribalism aside, anyone voting BAT is foolish, selfish and an enemy of the country.

I'm not supporting any other candidate, infact the other two are also trash. I'm just saying the facts on BAT

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Promoter2: 9:03am On Jan 01, 2023
Always being supported to stand. Can Tinubu stand alone and raise his two hands up?

What an intending disaster if this man becomes president.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by ATEAMS: 9:04am On Jan 01, 2023
Just a little reminder that because it's a new year so many people will post about their accomplishments or achievements but here I'm telling you that even if the only thing you did this year was to survive then I'm so proud of you and you did so many things for that.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by eliyke(m): 9:04am On Jan 01, 2023
4 Nigeria abi himself?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Agbadocassava: 9:04am On Jan 01, 2023
Nigeria next president inshallah, Tinubu will choose Obi as the minister of finance.

Happy new year folks

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Igboslayer: 9:04am On Jan 01, 2023
Igboitic elements right now!

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by autonomous22: 9:04am On Jan 01, 2023
Abdul05:

But una get mind o... abi Dem do una??

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by bigdammyj: 9:04am On Jan 01, 2023
Seen.
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by JoeNL22(m): 9:04am On Jan 01, 2023
Urchins will see nothing bad with this oo.
But in obi's, reverse na him case!
Mtchweee
Some1 made a bet with me yesterday that If Obi gets 25% in Lagos, he will give me 100k. I looked at him and laugh....... grin
Make I start campaigning for Obi. For with Obi, a new Nigeria is Possible

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by LeoDeKing: 9:04am On Jan 01, 2023
grin

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 01, 2023
....a man that can't pray in Islam, Christianity and even Traditionally..... Please how can he pray for Nigeria and Nigerians?

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by JoshTim: 9:05am On Jan 01, 2023
Ibos will go into political oblivion and completely annihilated after wasting their votes. O be fọn labata, sho mi lo mu yo ni.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by LeoDeKing: 9:05am On Jan 01, 2023
autonomous22:

For what exactly?

For not supporting pandora Obituary despite aggression by obipigs?

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:05am On Jan 01, 2023
Naira20:
Ribadu looks unhealthy.

Now hobnobbing with a thief would erase any good reputation he was believed to have

I wonder what that thief stole from your father?

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Abdul05: 9:05am On Jan 01, 2023
autonomous22:

Another mad man on the loose.... grin cheesy

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Zetty177x: 9:06am On Jan 01, 2023
How I wish this man will step down for Obi....it's the turn of Igbos and the East

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by sofeo(m): 9:06am On Jan 01, 2023
Alright
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Nwaezeudo: 9:06am On Jan 01, 2023
Tinubu the urinating vegetable cheesy
90 years old man claiming 69! So he can even attend Hajj but Obi is not supposed to attend Shiloh and other Christian brethren gathering. Urchins una dey mad sha undecided

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by KEVIND: 9:06am On Jan 01, 2023
Abdul05:
A drug lord with unknown family history background & indisposed man cannot be the President of the federal republic of Nigeria

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by sapele914(m): 9:06am On Jan 01, 2023
Naira20:
Ribadu looks unhealthy.

Let your papa enter EFCC complex on a casual visit, let us see when next he will see freedom.

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kano Election: Emir Sanusi Speaks On INEC Declaration Of Inconclusive Results / Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi / INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.