Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl (31203 Views)

Samuel Ortom And His Wife, Eunice Ortom Step Out For Tor Tiv Coronation / Governor Ortom And His Convoy Transported In A Canoe In Benue State. Photos / Governor Ortom And His Commissioners Eating In A Village Kitchen (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by delishpot: 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
FuckTheMod:

Not a smart answer
I like smart people

You haven't answered my simple questions.

I did not answer at all sir. I do not want to give out that information. I am no spring chicken though.

Tell me, why are you fucking everything and everyone? Just curious smiley
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by delishpot: 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
Blyzz:
why adopting a child, don't he has children!

People adopt to give the kid(s) a better life. Adoption is not for childless couples only. Even if you have 20 kids and you feel in your heart to give a motherless child a better life and future you can adopt a child.
I hope to adopt 2 to add to my bio kids when my life is more balanced.
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by FuckTheMod: 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
delishpot:

I did not answer at all sir. I do not want to give out that information. I am no spring chicken though.

Tell me, why are you fucking everything and everyone? Just curious smiley

grin

It's personal smiley
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by delishpot: 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
FuckTheMod:

grin

It's personal smiley

E be like dem don carry ban bless you yanfu yanfu before so you dey just vex. Your vex come overflow to everyone around. smiley
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by Seventeen(f): 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
Wetin man go do to satisfy man. SMH... So this baby fairness and beauty don become wahala now...
Like say she dark and ugly now.... Na d same pply wey de complain say na because d pikin fine d governor and eem wife adopt her, go still write.. "So of all d fine children for d ophanage na ds wowo pikin dem see." na wa oooo... I tire for humanbeings

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
delishpot:

People adopt to give the kid(s) a better life. Adoption is not for childless couples only. Even if you have 20 kids and you feel in your heart to give a motherless child a better life and future you can adopt a child.
I hope to adopt 2 to add to my bio kids when my life is more balanced.
umm, stories. the only way when a couple adopt is when they don't have child, or they have only male children and they need a female child. sometimes, the older person will adopt to keep him/her company. but why did you say when you're balance, have u ever read on news that a poor man adopt a child. if yes, your proof!!
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by delishpot: 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
Blyzz:
umm, stories. the only way when a couple adopt is when they don't have child, or they have only male children and they need a female child. sometimes, the older person will adopt to keep him/her company. but why did you say when you're balance, have u ever read on news that a poor man adopt a child. if yes, your proof!!

I meant when I have finished cleaning bums and leaky noses of the ones I have now. When they are old enough to let us handle another little one.
Its not easy to care for a child na. Its not to go and carry and dump the child for a nanny 24/7. No time for that yet. Let me settle down with my crazy schedule first then when things have settled down and I am balanced I will take 1 then when that one grows up a bit I take another.
I am not rich I am the regular average person. I believe I can care for the child should I decide to adopt.
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by FuckTheMod: 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
delishpot:

E be like dem don carry ban bless you yanfu yanfu before so you dey just vex. Your cex come overflow to everyone around. smiley
shocked

You're not a small pikin
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by delishpot: 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
FuckTheMod:

shocked

You're not a small pikin
grin grin your mind no fresh at all. Na vex I want type o. Anyhoe sha, me sef don tell you say I no be spring fowl. I be okaka.
Oya digwo ke me.
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
delishpot:

I meant when I have finished cleaning bums and leaky noses of the ones I have now. When they are old enough to let us handle another little one.
Its not easy to care for a child na. Its not to go and carry and dump the child for a nanny 24/7. No time for that yet. Let me settle down with my crazy schedule first then when things have settled down and I am balanced I will take 1 then when that one grows up a bit I take another.
I am not rich I am the regular average person. I believe I can care for the child should I decide to adopt.
OK, thank God you know your stand. just love your own and care for them vary well, you can equally bring ur nephews to stay with you. but to cater for children ehn, e non easy oh. it the biggest task for both the poor and d average person! wish u success as u bring up ur children. are u a male!
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by thundafire: 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
delishpot:
Who will adopt me cry cry for real I miss having parents. Mehn I need mature people in my life.

am ready 2 adopt u but b4 i do if u re a male run sad sad sad angry angry angry but a female no wahala cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by vikajef(m): 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
delishpot:
Who will adopt me cry cry for real I miss having parents. Mehn I need mature people in my life.

Keep wishing in your dreams, You go grow white Bie -bie...
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 11, 2015
Na so dem take select the fine one! I hope they are sincere in their motives!
Dsrooftiles:
Benue state governor, Samuel Ortom and his wife Eunice have adopted this beautiful baby they have since named Destiny. The little girl was among the children they met during a visit to Mama Abayol Orphanage, Makurdi recently. Continue to see more photos which was shared on the Facebook wall of the DG of FRCN, Ladan Salihu...

http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/photos-benue-state-governor-samuel.html

Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 11, 2015
Small baby be like caucasian..
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by UltimatedeBest(m): 10:58am On Dec 11, 2015
By d time d baby is matured Orton will start having carnal knowledge of her after all, she is not his biological daughter
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by PaulAdeka(m): 11:12am On Dec 11, 2015
there is something they're not telling us...
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by j1mmy: 11:52am On Dec 11, 2015
adoption in Nigeria usually means slavery, house girl, house boy...
be prepared to bow and salute them 24/7 and obey their every command!

Welcome to the plight of Nigerian children.

It is called respect for elders - aka slavery!

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by adellam16(f): 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
Blyzz:
why adopting a child, don't he has children!
Gbagaun of life
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by finestpicks(m): 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Thanks for your reply. May God bless your family. Please when you say 'documentation' I take it that it involved some sort of legal work with government consent as well?

Exactly.. All de documentation to prove the adoption was legal and not via some baby factory etc

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
adellam16:
Gbagaun of life
pardon, i don't get you, how do mean!
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by adellam16(f): 9:26am On Dec 12, 2015
Blyzz:
pardon, i don't get you, how do mean!
anoda gbagaun! Please have mercy na!
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
adellam16:
anoda gbagaun! Please have mercy na!
I shud have mercy on u. no problem! mercy granted. send me mail for further forgiveness!!
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by AngryNigerian(m): 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

It's no one's fault you have such a low self esteem.

I saw something else when I saw that picture. It was only after I saw your comment that I went back to check the baby's complexion. It must truly suck to be you; even for baby again? Tueh!

Lol...i'm so so loving this! Did I put you through all that stress (of going back to an unintresting story)? Okay, okay...it doesnt 'suck', it's fun to be me, to be black, to be angry!
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by AngryNigerian(m): 6:24am On Dec 21, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
rubbish point directed to an infant, SMH. Was the baby the only cute girl in the orphanage? How u take they reason your own sef

You were meant to get mad @ me...& you just did! Thank you for your patronage...

...& for the answer to your questions: 1:- No & 2:- Normal...lolzzz
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by AngryNigerian(m): 6:26am On Dec 21, 2015
maasoap:
U dey vex o.

Flesh & blood did not reveal that to you!!!

#WeAreNigerians
#WeAreVeryAngry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Removal – The Biggest Losers And Winners / Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi / What Is The State Of Origin Of Professor Osinbajo, Osinbajo, Oshibajo, Osibanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.