Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl (31201 Views)

Samuel Ortom And His Wife, Eunice Ortom Step Out For Tor Tiv Coronation / Governor Ortom And His Convoy Transported In A Canoe In Benue State. Photos / Governor Ortom And His Commissioners Eating In A Village Kitchen (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by jetlylolmo: 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ok
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by stonecoldcafe: 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
AngryNigerian:
Good one there...

To fine good sha...

Like say other kids no de for the orphanage

#WeAreBlack

#BlackIsAnAttitude

It's no one's fault you have such a low self esteem.

I saw something else when I saw that picture. It was only after I saw your comment that I went back to check the baby's complexion. It must truly suck to be you; even for baby again? Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by lottoworldwide(m): 6:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
BONANZA tomorrow are you people ready ?
my sure fans start calling now
+2348132548940
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by IceDude(m): 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
The baby is cute o! shocked
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
Siga:
... Good Lord... who abandoned this beautiful baby... But God is Good ...he positioned this baby well to a rich family and influential family....hope the mama won't show face later to try famz....
she can't! once you adopt the baby at the right way, ( pass through the adoption process)

na only NAIJA movies dey do those type of things
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by hertheytheydgee(m): 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
You are so dumb!
I pity your upcoming generation, this is how your fathers did which led to your current sufferings.

You have a right but please exhibit it in the right manner
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by finestpicks(m): 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
Good things nigerians are embracing adoption gradually.These orphans need homes.
My only sister was adopted too and I sometimes imagine her life without us and how my life would be without her.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by eltweezy90(m): 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
Na because d little girl dey fair complexioned wey him come dark like charcoal nahim make him adopt for sake of say make him ma get yellow cici for him house. Rubbish! How that one come take pay my mum salary of October, November?...

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by finestpicks(m): 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
It isnt too difficult for an average family.My folks paid 50k to an orphanage at isolo for my sis,did some documentation and took her for checkup with the orphanage back when she was young

stonecoldcafe:

Well done to the gov and wife for giving this baby a new lease of life. Her life will never be the same again. However this got me thinking. Was it easy for them to adopt by virtue of their position? Could an average childless couple (capable of adopting the same kid) have gone through the same process with such ease? It is well sha.
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by dokson(m): 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
you shall experience fame and increase all the days of your life

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by stonecoldcafe: 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
finestpicks:
It isnt too difficult for an average family.My folks paid 50k to an orphanage at isolo for my sis,did some documentation and took her for checkup with the orphanage back when she was young

Thanks for your reply. May God bless your family. Please when you say 'documentation' I take it that it involved some sort of legal work with government consent as well?
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by dokson(m): 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
You shall experience fame and increase all the days of your life
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by Ursino(f): 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
The baby don hammer! Thank God for her life.
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by smoby(m): 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
Mama black papa black pikin yellow .......this pikin go ask question wen him big ooo!! grin
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by mekaboy(m): 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
Blyzz:
why adopting a child, don't he has children!

No he doesn't has .

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by ITbomb(m): 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
delishpot:
Who will adopt me cry cry for real I miss having parents. Mehn I need mature people in my life.
I'm looking for a mature girl to adopt
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
Chai, who gave up this pretty little angel for adoption? Poverty naw bastarrd.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by Sunnypa11(m): 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hope my pikin with grow and jam this prekin in future
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by FuckTheMod: 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
delishpot:
Who will adopt me cry cry for real I miss having parents. Mehn I need mature people in my life.
grin

Are you a boy or a girl?

How old are you?
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by Pidggin(f): 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
That is one cute baby smiley
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by LVStone(m): 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
delishpot:

I like your comment bro,but we don't need to be adopted before we experience elderly cousel,they are always around us but insensitivity makes us overlook learning many times
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by bubbychis(m): 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
confirm grin
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by OluwaLeonard(m): 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
embarassedThe mama go b like . I don die
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by juman(m): 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
justmenoni:
Life is really unfair sha..well I don't know what. Ever happened to the parents of this baby but she's so pretty...

The country was mainly destroyed by people of useless generation.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by delishpot: 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
LVStone:

I like your comment bro,but we don't need to be adopted before we experience elderly cousel,they are always around us but insensitivity makes us overlook learning many times

No o. I am not insensitive at all o. I like to learn from anyone young or old. Its just that with older mature folks one can let loose and open up about his worries, fears, joys and hopes without that feeling of being vulnerable. That feeling a person gets from confiding in his/her parents who care. I miss my mom and dad sha.
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
mekaboy:

No he doesn't has .
ayaa, i never knew. well, since he had adopt a child, by the grace of the Almighty, his own child is on the way!
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by delishpot: 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
ITbomb:

I'm looking for a mature girl to adopt

grin grin grin I nor follow o. Me don over mature o.
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by delishpot: 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
FuckTheMod:

grin

Are you a boy or a girl?

How old are you?

I am quite old. Looking to be adopted by someone 45 and above the older the better in my case cool
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by jeremioluwaseyi: 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
Dsrooftiles:
kiss kiss kiss

See more pics @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/photos-benue-state-governor-samuel.html
Better pikin.....Believe me I would do the same.
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by FuckTheMod: 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
delishpot:

I am quite old. Looking to be adopted by someone 45 and above the older the better in my case cool
Not a smart answer
I like smart people

You haven't answered my simple questions.
Re: Governor Ortom And Wife Adopt Girl by mrkings84(m): 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
brainbucks:
Last Days
everything now for u na last day.... Yyyyyyyy na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight / Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu / Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.