Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Nairaland Forum Is 4 Nigerians! It's Not Owned By Nigerians! It's Owned By Seun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Forum Is 4 Nigerians! It's Not Owned By Nigerians! It's Owned By Seun (1236 Views)

Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments / EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Forum Is 4 Nigerians! It's Not Owned By Nigerians! It's Owned By Seun by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
I have seen so many threads about Seun decision but I am in full support! Those saying Seun should be sued for violating human right are wasting their time! You cannot come to to a forum the young man established for nigerians and start promoting secession.. wishing the fall of his home.... Trash talking. really?

I've been asking myself when is Seun going to take a stand on this?

Nairaland.com is owned by the one and only Seun Osewa it's not a Plc or an Ltd that you sue for human right. It belongs to him. He gets to choose whatever stays on his site.

You cannot enforce your belongings in another man's house can you? Can someone force himself in your house? No! So same thing. This is his house... we are guests... (advertisers are tenants) this is his club. ..we are only partying and he xan choose what music is to be played!

So please get over it and follow the rules of Nairaland. Those saying free speech... that only happens if it's a plc where it's for for everybody. It's not a plc!

So mods please help Seun effect the law and Nairalanders help uphold the law

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Forum Is 4 Nigerians! It's Not Owned By Nigerians! It's Owned By Seun by benedictnsi(m): 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
And who made you oga Seun's advocate

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Forum Is 4 Nigerians! It's Not Owned By Nigerians! It's Owned By Seun by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
benedictnsi:
And who made you oga Seun's advocate

I'll leave that to you to answer

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Forum Is 4 Nigerians! It's Not Owned By Nigerians! It's Owned By Seun by StOla: 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
Nairaland remains a Nigerian forum. Let Biafra open another radio station if one is not enough.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Forum Is 4 Nigerians! It's Not Owned By Nigerians! It's Owned By Seun by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
GOOD...
Re: Nairaland Forum Is 4 Nigerians! It's Not Owned By Nigerians! It's Owned By Seun by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
No wahala.I guess it's time to open Biafraland.
Re: Nairaland Forum Is 4 Nigerians! It's Not Owned By Nigerians! It's Owned By Seun by vayne(m): 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ok,when you finish hiding behind your keyboard to ban and hide threads online,meet us offline and preach one-Nigeria,you obviously have no idea what you are getting yourself into.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Forum Is 4 Nigerians! It's Not Owned By Nigerians! It's Owned By Seun by jaymejate: 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
[size=15pt]Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, seriously i think it's time NL get Prison.[/size] undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Forum Is 4 Nigerians! It's Not Owned By Nigerians! It's Owned By Seun by flozybk(f): 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
well said

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Forum Is 4 Nigerians! It's Not Owned By Nigerians! It's Owned By Seun by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
Mynd44 u don hear ba... shocked
Re: Nairaland Forum Is 4 Nigerians! It's Not Owned By Nigerians! It's Owned By Seun by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
vayne:
Ok,when you finish hiding behind your keyboard to ban and hide threads online,meet us offline and preach one-Nigeria,you obviously have no idea what you are getting yourself into.

What will you do? Kill us? Beat us beyond recognition? That shows the animals you are. What is the difference between you and the terrorist up north?

I laugh. ONE NIGERIA! DEAL WITH THAT!

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Forum Is 4 Nigerians! It's Not Owned By Nigerians! It's Owned By Seun by petrov10: 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
Strahovski:

What will you do? Kill us? Beat us beyond recognition? That shows the animals you are. What is the difference between you and the terrorist up north?

I laugh. ONE NIGERIA! DEAL WITH THAT!
obviously you are a potential tyrant

are you scared of biafra leaving you ?

sorry bro the ship has sailed
Re: Nairaland Forum Is 4 Nigerians! It's Not Owned By Nigerians! It's Owned By Seun by ckmayoca: 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
Who is destroying nigeria? Calling for secession is not calling for destruction of nigeria it's to make Nigeria stronger and more serious.
This forum is a news forum so every nigerian have the right to say there mind in as much no one is hurt or abused. Anyone who abuses another shld be ban at a report asap.
Re: Nairaland Forum Is 4 Nigerians! It's Not Owned By Nigerians! It's Owned By Seun by copiescopy(m): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
When Lai Mohammed hosted some Nigerian bloggers some few weeks back .I knew this was in the offing .so I am not surprised.
Re: Nairaland Forum Is 4 Nigerians! It's Not Owned By Nigerians! It's Owned By Seun by raumdeuter: 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
When you go to a club and the bouncer deny you entry for whatever reason tell him you have freedom of movement

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Forum Is 4 Nigerians! It's Not Owned By Nigerians! It's Owned By Seun by AWONEYAN(m): 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
Let there be biaf.raland for the biafrans and Nairaland for Nigerians............

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Forum Is 4 Nigerians! It's Not Owned By Nigerians! It's Owned By Seun by OFFICIAL336: 12:34am On Dec 11, 2015
AWONEYAN:
Let there be biaf.raland for the biafrans and Nairaland for Nigerians............
Don't worry, your request will soon be granted. Seun fear him, he is an End Time Op. #NoToRule9 #End Time Rule #ETR
Re: Nairaland Forum Is 4 Nigerians! It's Not Owned By Nigerians! It's Owned By Seun by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 11, 2015
Good. SEUN keep up the good work .

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Forum Is 4 Nigerians! It's Not Owned By Nigerians! It's Owned By Seun by Franzeez(m): 1:16am On Dec 11, 2015
Strahovski:
I have seen so many threads about Seun decision but I am in full support! Those saying Seun should be sued for violating human right are wasting their time! You cannot come to to a forum the young man established for nigerians and start promoting secession.. wishing the fall of his home.... Trash talking. really?

Nairaland.com is owned by the one and only Seun Osewa it's not a Plc or an Ltd that you sue for human right. It belongs to him. He gets to choose whatever stays on his site.

You cannot enforce your belongings in another man's house can you? Can someone force himself in your house? No! So same thing. This is his house... we are guests... (advertisers are tenants) this is his club. ..we are only partying and he xan choose what music is to be played!

So please get over it and follow the rules of Nairaland. Those saying free speech... that only happens if it's a plc where it's for for everybody. It's not a plc!

Stop fussing, if you wanna put a bet, we can bring down Nairaland in 1 day. It has been done before and can be done again... Erase all the data and all this mouth is gone...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Forum Is 4 Nigerians! It's Not Owned By Nigerians! It's Owned By Seun by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 11, 2015
Franzeez:

Stop fussing, if you wanna put a bet, we can bring down Nairaland in 1 day. It has been done before and can be done again... Erase all the data and all this mouth is gone...

Hey man I'm ready to bet... I give you a day to bring it down. Please do so man
Re: Nairaland Forum Is 4 Nigerians! It's Not Owned By Nigerians! It's Owned By Seun by Nomswilli(m): 10:48am On Dec 11, 2015
Come on guys enuf of the insults, it hasn't gotten to dat
Re: Nairaland Forum Is 4 Nigerians! It's Not Owned By Nigerians! It's Owned By Seun by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 11, 2015
Strahovski:

like we care
Re: Nairaland Forum Is 4 Nigerians! It's Not Owned By Nigerians! It's Owned By Seun by mccoy47(m): 11:36am On Dec 11, 2015
Well am not suprised. Mentality like this is the reason why Nairaland is yet to achieve its potential even after 10yrs of operations while Linda Ikeji blog on the other hand has soared higher than all its contemporaries after just 7yrs of operations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Forum Is 4 Nigerians! It's Not Owned By Nigerians! It's Owned By Seun by Bon2reign: 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
Strahovski:

NB.

Nairaland
[color=#990000][/color] has fall our hands bigtime, all b i afr a ns should visit, www{dot}bi a fr a forum{dot} com, www{dot}b i a f r a republic{dot} com, www{dot}ala b i a fr a{dot} com

My best is www{dot}bi a fr a forum{dot} com, because of the beautiful design it has.

NB. Change the {dot} to . and remove the spaces.

Hail B1af r a
Re: Nairaland Forum Is 4 Nigerians! It's Not Owned By Nigerians! It's Owned By Seun by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bon2reign:

NB.

Nairaland
[color=#990000][/color] has fall our hands bigtime, all b i afr a ns should visit, www{dot}bi a fr a forum{dot} com, www{dot}b i a f r a republic{dot} com, www{dot}ala b i a fr a{dot} com

My best is www{dot}bi a fr a forum{dot} com, because of the beautiful design it has.

NB. Change the {dot} to . and remove the spaces.

Hail B1af r a

Look at you man... advertising on nairaland
Re: Nairaland Forum Is 4 Nigerians! It's Not Owned By Nigerians! It's Owned By Seun by jlinkd78(m): 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
u are here hating where as Seun has closed d thread of d purported ban after 1599 comments with over whelming bashing against him. Just tell him to retract dat statemnt and promise never to try such again. We love u Seun

(1) (Reply)

State Of The Solid Minerals Sector And Way Forward Presented By Dr. ‘jkf / I Decided To Keep Shut In The Senate After PDP Lost The General Election - Mark / How The Psyche Of An Average APC Follower Works- Laugh It Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.